Planet calypso content release 2012.1

Anyone want to bet on the feff cave being re-opened within 6 months?

Probably better to close it and get it fixed rather than let mission tokens be worth as much as nova's (IMO).

Bizarre is that when it was apparently giving free tokens, MA didn't know about it, and left it open, but now it is merely bugged and not giving free tokens, Kim closes it.

:laugh: so fast?

Probably better to close it and get it fixed rather than let mission tokens be worth as much as nova's (IMO).

Problem is that the tokens have actually minimal value in TT after exchange (i am not sure but someone has calculated its something between 0.30 and 0.40 ped) so that is the limit in here not like in the nova case ;).

Bizarre is that when it was apparently giving free tokens, MA didn't know about it, and left it open, but now it is merely bugged and not giving free tokens, Kim closes it.

I think reason why it has been closed now because they thought they fixed it but it occurs now they did not.

Falagor
:bandit:

:laugh: so fast?

Problem is that the tokens have actually minimal value in TT after exchange (i am not sure but someone has calculated its something between 0.30 and 0.40 ped) so that is the limit in here not like in the nova case ;).

I think reason why it has been closed now because they thought they fixed it but it occurs now they did not.

Falagor
:bandit:

0.26 ped is the nominal tt if you calculate with tt of the items possible to get in exchange for tokens.

Back