Planet calypso content release 2012.4.1

NPC name?
(yes im to dumb to find it when i play :ahh:)

AFAIK there are only two npcs there!

I'm not at home with my notes, so I looked it up on Entropedia:- Captain Hayes

Entropedia is your friend!

I must say that these new newbie missions look very good and the integration with the existed ones look very satisfactory. Last night I did the new 26 missions in around 2 hours and a half, spent less than 3 ped mainly because the last ones at Fort Icarus. The 2 unL items on the way are prety fair too, after selling the armor part I ended with a profit of 10ped+. Got the shins M. hehe

The place where Fort Icarus was located fit very well too, after these missions you can go for Swamp Camp or PA missions chains.

Think that Calypso is finally heading in the right direction! :thumbup:

Beware! Risk getting stuck insid Crystalline Cave!

PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2012.4.1
[*]Added new effects and sounds to the target drones inside the Crystalline Cavern.

Originally Posted Here

Apparently, Crystalline Cave is the place mentioned as the place beginners receive their handgun just before arriving at Calypso Gateway/Thule.

Here is a picture of the mentioned mob:

They hovers in the air (well inside the cave) simular to jamraders (but they move around a bit faster).

It is possible to get there from the new pillar on Gateway/Thule at 69523, 66565.

:banghead: Beware! First time you arrive there, at the end you get a mission "Mr Yoshida", and the mission is simply to go towards one of the big doors and you get teleported out, and the objective of the mission is to meet Mr Yoshida on the "outer" side of the door.
If you completed this mission, you won't get teleported out and you get stuck there until support relocates you.... I haven't found any obvious way out like door terminal or something like that. (You need to be teleported out because the cave is another "map" than Gateway simular to feff cave/beacon missions.)

Back