Planet calypso content release 2013.4.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2013-12-17
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Misc

• Melee Amps are now available at the Combat Token Trader.
  • Armor Plates are now available at the Combat Token Trader.
Fixes

• Maffoid Heads are now tradable.
Known Issues

• It is still not possible to manage the Vermillion Fields land grab area.
We strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free patch. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches.!

Originally Posted Here

Meeeleee ampps!!!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

Meleeee ampsss!!

QUick, someone check if they are L or UL::laugh:

L amps, no ammo useage and 500%+++ MU :D

Meleeee ampsss!!

QUick, someone check if they are L or UL::laugh:

It makes no diffrence, the important news is the system is here!

Most likely the initial amps are L, and crap. Better will come later on.

Very low damage also, useless i think....

This is just the first step in the process, I'm sure more melee amps will come both L and UL:

New category on auction: Amplifiers > Melee !!!

Nice !!!!

Last edited:
This is just the first step in the process, I'm sure more melee amps will come both L and UL:

New category on auction: Amplifiers > Melee !!!

Nice !!!!

yeah, more will come ofc, this is just a teaser to show the system is here.

Very low damage also, useless i think....

When we look at the post-VU10 mindforce, it was also weird in several respects and not very eco. It has got much better since then. So lets see where this goes. Certainly going to be testing these in the evening.

Dear Mindark,
Thank you for implementing Melee amps to the game after so many years waiting
Now if it is not too much asking, please make the two following little things :

1) Make the melee amp attachable to melee weapon, which is not working atm :D, maybe programmer felt asleep :D
2) Make the melee amp real AMP which mean they deal some real damages and allow melee users to compete with other users - please note that if you dont fix 1) , 2) is useless

Thanks you

Russian language was fixed, tnx MA :)

meelee amps fine fine ,
but how about mindforce attack chip amps ??
i think you forgot about ;)

L amps, no ammo useage and 500%+++ MU :D

Well, do you know the decay? With low decay it can be made with higher markup. The markup itself isn't an issue, the amount of decay is.

Well, do you know the decay? With low decay it can be made with higher markup. The markup itself isn't an issue, the amount of decay is.

Its pretty safe to assume MA doesnt care about MU as far as eco is concerned ( they release 'eco' amps only by the values of TT spend, see 1 ped tt guns)

Yep, they're now tt'able without any warnings. The problem is that TT still neither displays no gives any value for them.

bwahaha these guys are good!

bwahaha these guys are good!

edit: personally tested. you do get the peds, it just doesnt tally when dropping them into the sell window. they show in the confirmation dialogue however

Back