Planet calypso content release 2013.4

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2013-12-10
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***
Event

• Merry Mayhem 2013 is scheduled to begin on December 20, and run until January 12. Many improvements have been planned for this popular event, including: rebalanced Merry Mayhem creatures, a 5th category for profession level 100, new prizes, and much more. Full Merry Mayhem event details will be posted in the coming days.
Missions
  • New mission camps and missions have been added to the Cape Corinth area, south of the city.
  • Improved several missions in the tutorial mission chain on Thule.
  • Added reward text description to “Setting another trap” and “Wanted: Bloodclaw (Daily)”
Misc
  • Several instance gates have been added to the Cape Corinth area, these are currently inactive and will be used for future dungeons.
  • Added a proper Sabakuma instance to Half Moon Bay instead of the old placeholder instance.
  • Combat Tokens can now be found under the new “Currencies” auction category.
  • Added dialogues to all mining challenges when interacting with the Mining Guild Representative when an objective is not completed.
Creature Updates
  • Updated the graphics of the Hispidus creature class.
  • Updated the ranged attack animation of the Sabakuma broodmother.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the hit boxes on the Target Drone creature class.
  • Maffoid Heads can now be sold to the trade terminal.
  • Corrected some sounds for Kingfisher, Diripi, Igni, Pupugi, Tsk Tsk and JamRaider creatures.
  • Fixed item points in Castle estate.
  • Fixed exterior wall and entrance of Strength Keep estate.
  • Fixed an issue which caused “Iron Challenge: 10,000 Daspletor” not to trigger properly when the previous mission was completed.
  • Fixed The Unique Lord Kraster Helmet model.
  • Fixed an issue causing all blausariam Iron Challenge missions to increment the point counter when finding a Lysterium resource deed with a value of 4.5 PED to 6 PED.
  • Fixed a mission bug which caused the “A New Beginning” mission not to be canceled properly.
  • Fixed reward and texts for “Iron Challenge: Maffoid Stage I and III”.
  • Fixed an issue causing Vanguards to disappear from time to time when engaged.
  • Fixed some terrain issues for estate Corinth Beach #11.
  • Fixed The Unique Lord & Lady Kraster Helmet models.
Known Issues
  • It is still not possible to manage the Vermillion Fields land grab area.

We strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free patch. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. !

Originally Posted Here

Checked the broodmother out.

Now just HOW are newbies supposed to complete their quest to kill it, because now it has range, is defended with like 10 hatchlings, & I'm assuming still has 90 hp??? Imagine trying to kill it with 0 evade, 0 skills, a rubio, & 88 hp...That would be hard if not impossible. I'm glad sort of that they fixed the autosweating BUUUUUUT....I miss the old instance because those foullings dropped decent loot :p and also because gateway is laggy for me.

Getting back to topic, how do you expect newbies to kill 90 hp with a rubio, no evade, & 10 mobs + broody chomping on them???

Getting back to topic, how do you expect newbies to kill 90 hp with a rubio, no evade, & 10 mobs + broody chomping on them???

The same way they kill the starving atrax with 230hp for the same award (bukin blade) - with mentor's or a kind passerby's help or cooperatively.

Polished Chrome is still not nucking fixed. Why the hell is this so nucking hard to fix, since VU14 it looks like dirty lead. The shine on all armours is nucked and dull. I don't want nucking mobs to lay dead for 30 seconds after I kill them, why the nuck would they waste time doing that????? :mad:

Its just nucking futs!

Polished Chrome is still not nucking fixed. Why the hell is this so nucking hard to fix, since VU14 it looks like dirty lead. The shine on all armours is nucked and dull. I don't want nucking mobs to lay dead for 30 seconds after I kill them, why the nuck would they waste time doing that????? :mad:

Its just nucking futs!

It is a pain in first person mode using high end support weapons. Dead mobs everywhere double checking loots all the time is slow and tedious.

Logged on last night left shortly after again tonight a few shots animals dead everywhere logged off.

Till they come up with a valid reason or remove this stupid idea I wont be hunting.

Where are these people coming from?

Checked the broodmother out.

Now just HOW are newbies supposed to complete their quest to kill it, because now it has range, is defended with like 10 hatchlings, & I'm assuming still has 90 hp??? Imagine trying to kill it with 0 evade, 0 skills, a rubio, & 88 hp...That would be hard if not impossible. I'm glad sort of that they fixed the autosweating BUUUUUUT....I miss the old instance because those foullings dropped decent loot :p and also because gateway is laggy for me.

The same way my disciples kill the starving Atrax , I heal them.

The same way my disciples kill the starving Atrax , I heal them.

so far when i enter it i see absolutely nobody inside. I think it's a solo instance.

Further note: I attempted to kill it. It didn't move nor attack me if i stayed in the tunnels. Even more, I could still sweat it & only 2 hatchlings attacked, & since if i kill both & sweat the brood dry istill profit, its still(even more rly) possible to afk sweat, every 10 mins, leave, come back, again, etc etc..

tried to sell maffoid heads to terminal. Got nothing back, Rather annoyed. So, was the bug fix that they couldn't be sold at all? Bc I don't want to get maffoid heads worth 0 pec.

tried to sell maffoid heads to terminal. Got nothing back, Rather annoyed. So, was the bug fix that they couldn't be sold at all? Bc I don't want to get maffoid heads worth 0 pec.

Was about to post about it. The heads now have tt value, but the terminal still says they're not refundable.

Was about to post about it. The heads now have tt value, but the terminal still says they're not refundable.

Prior to the VU, the heads had a TT value listed in the item info window of 0.02ped each and could be disposed of at the TT .. but no amount was paid for them.
My reading of the release notes is that this was supposed to have been changed so that the TT value was paid out. Has this not changed ?

Prior to the VU, the heads had a TT value listed in the item info window of 0.02ped each and could be disposed of at the TT .. but no amount was paid for them.
My reading of the release notes is that this was supposed to have been changed so that the TT value was paid out. Has this not changed ?

I actually don't remember tt value of the heads before the VU, but TT was saying "0 ped is not refundable" on any amount of them.

Now tried to tt 86 heads (1.72 tt), TT says "Your "Maffoid Head (Mission)" is not refundable and its value of 1 PED will not be returned to your balance" (1, not 1.72). Then tt'ed 1 head ("2 pec is not refundable") and indeed it wasn't refunded.

Not even sure I will participate much in Merry Mayhem this year sadly :( Was looking forward to it all year but the point of doing all these events is becoming bogus. The markets are so flooded with guns and item drops no-one is paying any markups and they take 4-6 times through the AH to sell them, by that time could have just TT'ed the dang items.

I see no point in me depositing to win items that I can't sell for more them TT is the short truth behind my reasoning. I will go in check it out to say I been there but I'm thinking depo'ing to compete is out, there is no point. I sure hope all these events stop and the items start shorting after all this 10 year junk is over, all one seems to do anymore is to depo to tt to depo some more, sustaining via selling for markup is becoming impossible.

It is a pain in first person mode using high end support weapons. Dead mobs everywhere double checking loots all the time is slow and tedious.

Logged on last night left shortly after again tonight a few shots animals dead everywhere logged off.

Till they come up with a valid reason or remove this stupid idea I wont be hunting.

Where are these people coming from?

You must be on safe mode as to me this is hardly an issue.. definitely not one deserving a boycott. If i see yellow bubbles, I loot. If not, I dont.

Missions
  • Added reward text description to “Setting another trap” and “Wanted: Bloodclaw (Daily)”

Does anyone know what this "Setting another trap" mission is? I was pretty sure I'd completed or collected all of the available Calypso missions (including the ones added this week), other than the later stages of Iron challenges that I haven't got to yet, but this one is not on my Active or Completed list.

You must be on safe mode as to me this is hardly an issue.. definitely not one deserving a boycott. If i see yellow bubbles, I loot. If not, I dont.

Don't mean to be condescending mate however I nearly triple your skills. I use old school weapons you can only dream about. My Choice. I speak for myself not others. What effects me may have a complete different outcome with someone else's methods skill etc.

Many mobs I kill in one shot or I race around and tag 20 or 30 and blow the stuffing out of em in a few cannon shots.

I mainly always shoot in 1st person mode. Eco is not in my vocabulary. I don't care to have one eye on the radar screen and the other on the health bar at the top of the screen to see if I have looted the mob or not while racing around in this mode picking up mob. Large mobs also obscure ones view.

I have a large widescreen monitor to heighten my experience. So many times swinging to a mob glimpsed on the edge of the screen to find I have already looted it. Bubbles are fine however 4 or 5 mobs lying on top of each other makes it difficult to see who has been looted and who hasn't often doubling up on clicking to loot.

Definitely not to my liking

Back