Planet calypso content release 2014.1.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
!PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2014.1.1
2014-03-26
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Instance
The boot-camp style arena known as “The Gauntlet” is now accessible from the Gauntlet Organizer NPC located in the Cape Corinth bar. This instance is intended for new participants, and a daily mission is available inside for those with a profession level no higher than 10.
Creatures

• Updated the graphics of the Tantardion creature.
  • Updated the graphics of the Equus creature.
  • Changed the size scaling of the Diripi creature.
  • Changed the size scaling of the Igni creature.
  • Changed the size scaling of the Pupugi creature.
  • Adjusted the health of several boss creatures.
Bug Fixes

• Corrected text for the Maffoid Iron Challenge mission.

Originally Posted Here

New Instance
The boot-camp style arena known as “The Gauntlet” is now accessible from the Gauntlet Organizer NPC located in the Cape Corinth bar. This instance is intended for new participants, and a daily mission is available inside for those with a profession level no higher than 10.

Wonder if my level 24 Sweat Gatherer makes me unable to do this :)

ah an instance we will never get to see :(

No mention about fixing the damn bank loan redemption ability!:mad:

This seems like a lot of very nice improvements. It feels better so far

One bug that has to be fixed immediately is that when there is a hof or global in the ticker it removes my chat focus. Since a lot of us type, a lot, this is a very annoying thing.

I like the new hof/global ticker, i like that we can filter by hof size, i like a lot of the improvements.

The chat focus thing needs to get corrected asap

This seems like a lot of very nice improvements. It feels better so far

One bug that has to be fixed immediately is that when there is a hof or global in the ticker it removes my chat focus. Since a lot of us type, a lot, this is a very annoying thing.

I like the new hof/global ticker, i like that we can filter by hof size, i like a lot of the improvements.

The chat focus thing needs to get corrected asap

Ok so the immediate work around is in the HUD, click the option "Always Show Ticker"

Seems to not take away chat focus while typing plus you can move the ticker to where ever

Last edited:
Adjusted hp = Increased hp (we clearly do not use the same dictionnary).
Increased hp also means higher stamina rate, which will also increase the number of misses.

More HP and less loot, business as usual...

Until now i was getting (hopefully as maximum) 3 miss before the last shot, which i find already not really fair.
Today I got 4 evade before the last shot.

You forgot to add this to the list.

And my loots are terribly bad, but that's certainly because the game is less expensive than ever ?

Anyone may enter the instance, you just won't get the daily mission if your profession levels are too high.

Right.. veteran appreciation I guess ^^
Same as mayhem where the high lvl players can only go in cat 5 instance but noobs can go in 5 diffrent ones..
Skilling makes total sense again :laugh:

Back