News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.4.0

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2023-09-19

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features
  • A TWEN token trader can be found at Twin Peaks, trading TWEN Tokens for TWEN items
  • A new content expansion “Flight of the Scarabs” has been added at two locations on Eudoria including new creatures, codex, missions, dynamic events, and items to discover and explore. Speak with "CDF Scout Tomas Beck” at the East Scylla Mountains base and "CDF Scout Eric Magnusson" at the forward base north of the oil rig

Changes
  • Added and adjusted creature spawns around the Cyclops’ Depths volcano
  • Added Warlock Gen 07 and Gen 08 creature spawns to the west of Hadesheim Crater
  • Drone and Droka creature spawns have returned to the southwest of Hadesheim Crater
  • The oil rig PVP zone is now a no-vehicle zone

Fixes
  • Fixed a teleporter particle effect
  • Fixed an issue with the TWEN mask and jacket causing warping at the seams
  • The TWEN mask and jacket now have the correct colour and texture

Known Issues
  • DOA Strikehammer, Improved, TWEN Edition has incorrect pricing and will be adjusted to 75000 TWEN Tokens

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
NO RDI updates, I guess next year.

The reward for both Spina daily missions is 500 blazars OR nova (each, random). Edited after follow up discussion. So it even might be more than those 2 options 🤔

Last edited:
The reward for both Spina daily missions is 500 blazars (each).
Apparently these are random reward missions.

While one rewarded me blazar (strong one) the other (weaker one) rewarded me nova fragments.

Edit: random rewards. We both right :D

Last edited:
This is wrong!

While one rewards blazar (strong one) the other (weaker one) rewards nova fragments.

Hi, I just double checked my log since You questioned that:

2023-09-19 10:39:13 [System] [] You received Blazar Fragment x (500) Value: 0.0050 PED
2023-09-19 10:39:13 [System] [] Mission completed (Pest Control (Daily))

and

2023-09-19 14:33:37 [System] [] You received Blazar Fragment x (500) Value: 0.0050 PED
2023-09-19 14:33:37 [System] [] Mission completed (Questionable Ethics (Daily))

Sorry but I'm 99% sure that i got novas on the weaker one, need to check storage...

Maybe is a random rewards like lahar/medusa ones.

Edit: Confirmed got 500 Nova fragments on the one at Scylla.

I was told disabled is rig pvp king, I lived in a lie all my life.

Omg omg , after all these years :eek: we have been finally heard.
Lots of drama coming up :D

I was told disabled is rig pvp king, I lived in a lie all my life.
King of hiding maybe he never shows up when I shut it down 😒

2023-09-19

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features
  • A TWEN token trader can be found at Twin Peaks, trading TWEN Tokens for TWEN items
  • A new content expansion “Flight of the Scarabs” has been added at two locations on Eudoria including new creatures, codex, missions, dynamic events, and items to discover and explore. Speak with "CDF Scout Tomas Beck” at the East Scylla Mountains base and "CDF Scout Eric Magnusson" at the forward base north of the oil rig

Changes
  • Added and adjusted creature spawns around the Cyclops’ Depths volcano
  • Added Warlock Gen 07 and Gen 08 creature spawns to the west of Hadesheim Crater
  • Drone and Droka creature spawns have returned to the southwest of Hadesheim Crater

Fixes
  • Fixed a teleporter particle effect
  • Fixed an issue with the TWEN mask and jacket causing warping at the seams
  • The TWEN mask and jacket now have the correct colour and texture

Known Issues
  • DOA Strikehammer, Improved, TWEN Edition has incorrect pricing and will be adjusted to 75000 TWEN Tokens

Originally Posted Here
Did yall just put the warlock 08 spawn on top of the droka spawn? Brilliant...

Was there 2 daily "Spina" missions added or 3?

Back