Planet Calypso Release Notes 2016.1

Wait just a sec...

Last I've remembered, Maddox IV bp requires Dunkel Plastix and 5 of them too, in fact.

Does Dunkel Plastix still drop? If not, how would it even be craftable? Not to mention that you'll need 2 of those maddox IV guns as well as them being "untiered" or low tiered to be viable for this tradeoff.

:confused:

Last edited:
For those wondering:

adj-mad-mil.jpg

Some guys still proving me that reading PCF is still something very usefull to do often and in daily basis.
Svarog's one of them.
Sorry can't rep ya so soon my friend but +++1 for posting these info cards and stats.

I am officially the first person to own Jaguar Armguards Adjusted and probably the last being as no-one is crafting hardened metal ruds ^.^

Wasted MU and Teiring costs

Was considering to get EWE-41 Adj,... but

Now read that Original item (consider both being tiered as EWEs are Looted) Tiering cost looks to be Wasted =>

Next thought, when probably MOD option comesd out, then tier costs of Adjusted also would be wasted, not 2 mention that Getting EWE to Adj is cost ~ 2k+ TT and like ~ 2k in MU@minimum + Tier costs

soo

Question 2 MA: How Game is becomming more affordable?

:hammer:

Question 2 MA: How Game is becomming more affordable?
Well u don't need MA to answer such a simple question.

The closest thing to adj Maddox in the past was Cyrene's Ozpyn BP S1X4 (with beast SGA: 2.881 dmg/pec & 53.55 dmg/sec @T0). It cost u about 5k+ to get it.

Now u will have a SIB weapon that supersedes S1X4 in every aspect (with beast SGA: 2.957 dmg/pec & 58.73 dmg/sec @T0) and it only cost u about 4k to get it.

That's assuming our current estimates are correct. It is possible the actual costs will be higher, or eventually maybe even lower. Also, I wouldn't be certain about the stats until we have the gun and can make a fruit test. Still, that's minor details that won't change the big picture much.

... to be deleted ...

Last edited:
Back