Planet Partners

Ah... the... dynamism? :laugh:

Today is October the Fourth 2008

Just think about the gravity of that statement.

Ace

How sad is it that we have been reduced to catatonically sitting around waiting for yet another MA press release to break up the monotony?

I quite often only use two fingers when communicating with the community. (While typing of course .-)

That gave me a wry smile. :D

Anything new happening on Tuesday? It's almost been a year since VU 9.0 ;)

My typing skills are not the best, I quite often only use two fingers when communicating with the community. (While typing of course .-)

from some of the comments MA gets from the people who love and play entropia, i don't blame you either way.

Anyway, thanks for your time.

Certainly curious to see what the press release contains. Bet it is either regarding new partner or Cry tentative timing.

My typing skills are not the best, I quite often only use two fingers when communicating with the community. (While typing of course .-)

Regards

David

Guess we found the cause of all bugs... David can't type.

MA: stop making him do code!

im quite looking forward to the press release, please could you post a link or copy/paste it here. :) just to save me hunting around ect.

early this week, so any time now...

o yeah possibly, maybe Marco could enlighten us if that was the press release he was talking about.

Your note is practically a verbal contract around here. It had better be significant and you had better be on time...

Credit where credit is due.

He did say there would be a big announcement and it would be early this week.

It was early this week and it was big. Now...I'm not saying I was *thrilled* by the news as I think it is just highlighting the gradual erosion of what PE was to what it is becoming, but Frank did deliver.

Kudos.

Didn't David say there was a roadmap coming or was he referring to this new planet announcement as a roadmap?

David, would be helpful if you did clarify whether there is one coming, or was the SEE announcement what you meant...

Regards

David

(Disclaimer,Not all posts by David contain earth(Calypso) shattering news , some are just interaction with the Entropia Universe community)

Ah, that's why you are posting so little... I suggest you do a little online typing course to unlock 10 finger typing... :D

Soo....

The announcement is that PE is going to turn into a virtual version of 3 Kingdoms MUD.

LOL :laugh:

Roadmap ?

Ithaca with snow ?

Video ?

Egg, ND Gigantic Sports Stadium, Pandorra, Temple...

And why do these screenhots from the "Kupu Wahi - Neverdie - New Island" didnt show up on EF yet .....whatever :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
A treemonster...sure...

Earth like planet = earth like mobs (see treemonster) o_O

And of course, buy Real Estates...

Reworked Foul ?

Still, I have no idea what to think about this whole thing...without proper informations...

Last edited:
Roadmap ?

Ithaca with snow ?

Video ?

Egg, ND Gigantic Sports Stadium, Pandorra, Temple...

And why do these screenhots from the "Kupu Wahi - Neverdie - New Island" didnt show up on EF yet .....whatever :

Still, I have no idea what to think about this whole thing...without proper informations...

The most fun is to see those pics on ND forum ...
His forum is exactly same as SL forum ..So with virtual island on it ...its kinda shoky to me...I feel like i will play the wrong game in som month...

The most fun is to see those pics on ND forum ...
His forum is exactly same as SL forum ..So with virtual island on it ...its kinda shoky to me...I feel like i will play the wrong game in som month...

Yea... the next island website still looks like from 1996 ...

Yea... the next island website still looks like from 1996 ...

I think Etopia ment the realityport forum ;)
Which indeed freaks me out with the new layout :scratch2:

I think Etopia ment the realityport forum ;)
Which indeed freaks me out with the new layout :scratch2:

Yes i speak about realityport... that pale strange blue , and strange island pics , i feel like SL betatester...

To be fair the RP forums have needed a make over for some time now and the "pale strange blue" is one of the standard templates i believe. So i would expect to see more changes at RP before ND decides on a final format.

It would really be nice if MA would provide some details regarding how each planet will interact with the others - how will skills/items transfer to a new planet, if at all?

:scratch2::confused::popcorn::nutkick:

The similarity to SL from those pictures really doesn't surprise me, seeing as ND has land holdings in SL too. I for one would love to have an SL planet if the currency ratio was the same, ability to make anything, and X-rated garbage was gone.

Back