Planet teleporters

Razer

Stalker
RAZER
So, I was going over the websites of all the planet partners and was thinking about how we will be able to get there when all of a sudden it hit me. You know that the TP's on the planet shoot out a blue line in the air, well I noticed a few other blue lines from buildings that don't have a TP, like this one:

Maybe these buildings are TP that can get you OF this planet and to another one. No TP in there yet because there are no other planets yet, but why else would there be a blue line coming from it.

This pic is from Port Atlantis, but I know I have seen one in Athena Space Port as well and probably in some other places to.

So will this be the way to get to the other planets and if not, what are these buildings and why do they have that blue laser thing??

A really cool look would be if those upward shining strobes were actually see through tubes. That way you will see players shooting up the tube from the ground....a bit futurama'ish :D I like it...:wtg:

Sorry to dissapoint you..
Those are Televator beems to the upper floors of that
building :yay:

High speed data links to orbital satellites to form an interplanetary data network hub.:)

Back