Planet Toulan to become first ever Arabian 3D MMO developed in the Arab World - Zawya (subscription)

You probably did the missions before the second VU when they maxed out all maturities. For the first mission you could kill 10 Tabtab Young (100 hp total), now there are only Stalkers (200 hp each), so it's possible that the given ammo is not enough. Then for the second mission go some Jeef Qaffaz, and they went from L0/80hp to L8/660hp. And for the last mission, all the Caboria Young, that are required for the points, are indeed gone.

It's not that easy on Toulan as in our good old days :laugh:

I don't think it went this far :) But when I came to Ark 3 days ago, I noticed that the Quarry was 2+ times more populated than Twins when I was leaving Caly.

For me the question is about who is RESPONSIBLE for the change in maturities! Although I wouldn't have had enough free ammo even right at the start because I shot an old tabtab or two, I may have been able to recycle my loot into more ammo... - I dunno - but screwing up maturities like that is a BIG thing when new players who have possibly waited a while come to try a planet out and stuff is screwed! There are many potential customers with whom you only get ONE chance, otherwise they move on....

Yes, I know it is 'soft' blah blah, but what is there needs to work despite its low variety etc.
Are there now bps and planet-specific loot please?
I've seen that ores are dropping, but without a use so far I believe...

Anyway, I wish Toulan well and hope people who sign up, go there for a day, then stop, decide to return some time later to give it a 2nd/3rd go!

there are toulan bp's in the technician...

ok, thanks guys! At least the vu is very soon - I hope the maturities are fixed as well (and maybe the mission text to at least highlight that beginners on free ammo should only try youngs on their gift ammo if they want to get through!)

yh there are finder, fap and laser weopon BP's available.

no melee or armour yet which is what im waiting for. and mobs still just dropping oils and ammo

no real missions available yet either

But there is plenty of eye candy in place. Went there as the born tourist I am.
I even found some souvenirs to bring back home.

Back