Please mister Neverdie dont ban me :D

Status

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
UPDATE 26.01.2014 (today he posted in this thread, so all new accusations against me, start from there if you dont want to read whole thread :) )

Hiya, sorry for confusing thread title.
But today i was buying blueprints in twin peaks, when avatar called Ricard257, started saying in public chat that i tried to cheat him out of peds in 2009 (offered him tt+0,10 pec on 200000% bp). I said i wasnt trader back in 2009(atleast not with blueprints) but he kept calling me ripoffer.
That would be just a regular day in twin peaks. BUT then he went , that he has influence, he has big MA partners on friendlist, and i better watch my mouth. I asked "who?" and he replied "Neverdie and FOMA Kalun". I thought so what, Neverdie isnt very respected after ES500 and Creating CND nr.2 (Hell). And now he tells me i will get banned for not respecting Neverdie :D (he promised to talk with neverdie and have me banned)
So please mr.Neverdie i know you are super uber Mindark partner friend, please dont ban me , i just dont like you :)
Please Mr.Neverdie spare me and my measly avatar

NB! For other readers, i am not afraid of being banned just thought funny how players use famous avatar name to threaten other avatars.

NB!This thread is not about Neverdie being respected or not, i have right to my opinion and that is no reason for me to be threatened.

Last edited:
His name say everything
ricard.jpg

Be careful ;)

Mate, that's really scary. I'm now worried for the safety of my continued participation in Entropia on my Avatar when there are people running around who are able to send a quick word to certain people and get me banned.

I hope you don't get banned and I'll be sure to stay away from all civilisation in Entropia to avoid this problem. It is just way too risky these days to go in to populated areas. :eyecrazy:

Mate, that's really scary. I'm now worried for the safety of my continued participation in Entropia on my Avatar when there are people running around who are able to send a quick word to certain people and get me banned.

I hope you don't get banned and I'll be sure to stay away from all civilisation in Entropia to avoid this problem. It is just way too risky these days to go in to populated areas. :eyecrazy:

ˇOr you would need video proof of their friendlist before you interact with them(just to be sure there are no MA partners there)

ˇOr you would need video proof of their friendlist before you interact with them(just to be sure there are no MA partners there)

But then you have to worry about their personal avatars whose names are not shared with the general public so there are no obvious or non-obvious links.

I think I am better off mining or hunting in far off & distant places nobody visits TT'ing everything so I don't run in to a single person.

And I better leave my society just in case.

Entropia Universe is a dangerous place. :(

But then you have to worry about their personal avatars whose names are not shared with the general public so there are no obvious or non-obvious links.

I think I am better off mining or hunting in far off & distant places nobody visits TT'ing everything so I don't run in to a single person.

And I better leave my society just in case.

Entropia Universe is a dangerous place. :(

LOl... you have scared the shit outta me, better check my butt for some nuts;)

I can't believe this warrants a post on the forums.

As per NEVERDIE being disrespected for ES500 scanner drops... he's really only disrespected by the few who already owned one..... everyone else LOVED IT! And the whole "HELL" creation thing.... Hey.... if Calypso can have one why can't the rest of the planets?????

Back on topic.... Neverdie don't give a shit about what people do on Calyspo, and FOMA is just a swindling prick who hardly ever participates in game-mechanics anymore.

Menace

As per NEVERDIE being disrespected for ES500 scanner drops... he's really only disrespected by the few who already owned one..... everyone else LOVED IT!

Menace

I didn't: it resulted in MA making scanning skills nearly impossible to skill.

Plus it destroys confidence in the platform that a PP is so irresponsible.

As per NEVERDIE being disrespected for ES500 scanner drops... he's really only disrespected by the few who already owned one..... everyone else LOVED IT! And the whole "HELL" creation thing.... Hey.... if Calypso can have one why can't the rest of the planets?????

Back on topic.... Neverdie don't give a shit about what people do on Calyspo, and FOMA is just a swindling prick who hardly ever participates in game-mechanics anymore.

Menace

I 100% agree with you, but i bet ND will have a little chuckle at reading this post.

As per NEVERDIE being disrespected for ES500 scanner drops... he's really only disrespected by the few who already owned one..... everyone else LOVED IT!

So you really believe that dropping CRAFTABLE old time CALYPSO items on other planets is ok?
I can handle losing 3k thanks to that, BUT i cannot accept chance of old time items devaluating 3times with few hours. As for FOMA and CND, i think it is again unfair to sell "UNIQUE" space station when actually you know next one is coming very soon.
I didnt start this thread to argue over Neverdie, i won´t respect him anyways. I started this thread to show how avatars try to make use of "famous" entropians on their friendlists.

You should had took note what he was buying, Im sure with friends like that, they would want to keep him informed of what's going to be dropping next.

And though they seem to be able to do some amazing things like clone a whole asteroid and write up as many deeds as they see fit, they still can't change the wall paper on "The Rock" So as long as you haven't trade with this avatar, I wouldn't worry about getting banned.

Menace

Give it a moment and get the humor:)
The rant is baggage !

Well even if you traded back then and bought a bp for way less, MA would still not ban you.

MA clearly states all trades are final, if a person trades for less it is their own fault for not paying attention.

MA will do nothing about personal trades, you have nothing to fear.

And I really doubt Mr. Neverdie would give a rats butt about some friend of his being ripped off on a bp at 200000%, he would probably laugh at him and say "you dumb sucker... now get into this PVP ring so I can shoot you with my PIG".

so this guy waited 3 yrs just to say to him that he got not a good deal and to say that to ND?

that guy must have been drunk

so this guy waited 3 yrs just to say to him that he got not a good deal and to say that to ND?

that guy must have been drunk

Probably just a 2nd ava that was banned...any guesses? :laugh:

I just had the "'luck" to meet this guy, all lagoon was laughin at his stupidity :)
Was tryin to sell lyst at 114% n hurricane at 200%. He wouldnt understand how this stuff works (refining or auction or game itself). Then i was told, nobody buys lyst from him cause i control everybody there not to buy so i make more profit XD
Everybody had a fun 1 hour, too bad my chat loggin was turned off.

No, no, no, no.... the REAL question here is.... what BP was it? ;)

That's retard wait 3 years to come back n winning what a idiot :lolup: mindark should ban hem for try screw up
you rep
ban hem couple weeks he need to learn a lesson
:wise:

He is now at CND making a fool of himself , he won the Troll of the day award.

He refuses to refine his Lyst stones , as they would loose mu that way ,
and he wants 115 % for them , well :silly2:

Reminds me of that player called AXEL that was the old Twins troll.
Whatever had happend to him ? i miss him : )

TAC
feeling dizzy after his troll spamms in chat

TAC

I think Alex got banned by MA. He was openly admitting on the chat that he was running multiple avatars and several users screenshotted that and send a case to MA. I think it left him a bad taste cause he was owning some CLD's at that time.

TAC

Now doing the same with Cumbriz stone 127% he wants :D

necro post :)
If someone doesnt want to get banned by Neverdie, please stay away from Twin peaks, as Ricard is here again :D

You got lucky this Ricard fellow doesn't know ME. I could have you banned in a jiffy!

I wouldn't worry about it, it's one of the oldest hustles in the world to have a shouter screaming in public that you've taken something, on the hope you give them something to shut them up.

Rick

I wouldn't worry about it, it's one of the oldest hustles in the world to have a shouter screaming in public that you've taken something, on the hope you give them something to shut them up.

Rick

Not exactly the same thing but this was what popped in my mind while reading your post.

BabyBirds_Miller_061705.jpg

i vote to ban ricard for being so blatantly a dick head :laugh:

necro post :)
If someone doesnt want to get banned by Neverdie, please stay away from Twin peaks, as Ricard is here again :D

Last couple of times I saw that guy, he was busy fighting for fair sweat prices, so if you're not involved in sweat trading, you have nothing to worry about. :cool:

Status
Back