Selling: Pleat Coat (F,C)

Sonya Heart

Prowler
Society
-= Sodan Shadows =-
Sonya Blade Heart
Selling this lovely coat, currently uncoloured and without texture and at full TT.

The pleat coat is part of only 50 coats made available, 25 for the male and 25 for the female and was introduced with New Oxford at the Vexed Generation clothing store and originally sold for 3k ped. The store has since disapeared (I can only assume all 25 were brought).

I'm looking for 2.5k peds for this (TT is included).

Perhaps but there is no way im losing 2.5k peds just because people want to buy it for 500 ped when it cost 3k in the first place from the original vendor!, tbh i cant understand how the original buyers were willing to sell it so low!

If it doesnt sell its no biggy for me I will keep it for another few years until someone does want it :)

I love my Pleat Coat, and yes rare enough don't sell unless its the right price, dont feed the vultures;)
Cheers

Perhaps but there is no way im losing 2.5k peds just because people want to buy it for 500 ped when it cost 3k in the first place from the original vendor!, tbh i cant understand how the original buyers were willing to sell it so low!

If it doesnt sell its no biggy for me I will keep it for another few years until someone does want it :)

100% agree

maybe if they quit EU they sell it low just to get rid of it

100% agree

maybe if they quit EU they sell it low just to get rid of it

Possible, thankfully im in no rush so I can wait, its a shame they were sold so low as it has put a low 'market price' on the item. However they are rarely available so I will hold out.

Back