.pls read..i wanna buy a land area

thx all you guys....but i still want a ofer...i said 70k ped for a land area....cmon dont be shy.....make an offer

still no one is interested in makin an offer ....or sell a land and i'l make the offer

keep in mind that all of amethera are going to be land areas, either through land grab or through auction sale. That's ALOT of land area!!

what is this land grab???

neotheone said:

rofl...
by the way, the best way if you ever get land to make it work is to set percentages to +50% :rolleyes:

neotheone said:

?? are you joking?

"buying landarea: money is not an issue!!"......ehm what is landgrab?

just here for the attention are you?:D

i suggest u use your cash into skillin up neotheone, isntead of land :kos:

gl

neotheone said:

LOL. Thats funny. Do you now anything about this game ?
Maybe first you should try to learn something about it before
investing such amounts of money ?
:duh: I forgot - money isnt a problem for you....

F1r3 said:
rofl...
by the way, the best way if you ever get land to make it work is to set percentages to +50% :rolleyes:

You can't set 50%, highest setting is 10%

Ateush said:
LOL. Thats funny. Do you now anything about this game ?
Maybe first you should try to learn something about it before
investing such amounts of money ?
:duh: I forgot - money isnt a problem for you....

It will be when he doesnt have any left from bad investments :D

Landgrab

Neo,

Seems like alot of experienced players in this game like 2 make fun of u,

Well i wont...

Landgrab is an event that is launched every 6 months. this event is about soceitys getting landareas (fighting each other) several areas are launched at the same time and the soceity has 2 keep it for 1 1/2 hour to get it. (Last LG ...) The area will belong 2 the winning soc for 6 months, when this time expires the area will return 2 MA for a new Landgrab.

Hard 2 now everything, hard 2 get info it seems . id hate 2 come 2 this forum 2 ask a question about something, if all i get is negative response and laughter...

"Hard to know everything, hard to get info it seems . id hate to come to this forum to ask a question about something, if all i get is negative response and laughter. "

For those of u that find all those damn 2 2 2 2 hard 2 read :tongue2:

Last edited:
neotheone, I'm gonna hook you up with a large and profitable land area near a TP. I'm sending you details in PM.

Hulle said:
several areas are launched at the same time and the soceity has 2 keep it for 1 1/2 hour to get it.

Thats the rules of last LG.
At first it was different - so we cant predict how will look 3rd LG.

And it wasnt just loughing - it was good advice to learn something about game first.
And BTW: hard "2" read those 2s...

I am looking myself for a land area ...

Offers are welcomed by pm otherwise I'll just wait for the next land batch sold by MA ...

Another thing, I know very well what land management is as I already own a LA. Considering I'll be offline for some time I prefer to invest in another LA rather than in equipments I won't use during my off period.

dont wory ......for me......money is not a problem .....by the way...i dont wanna be rude but i'm a non depositor and i will buy a land area eventualy.....i didn't know about it because it wasn't in my interest till now....so dont make fun cause you make fun of yourself

and i play for like more than 2 years......with my old avatar....and with my new one for like 4 mounths max.....and dont forget....non-depositor...

I've thought long and hard. And the only reponse i can come up with is:

:rolleyes:

Suicide

You play over 2 years, dont know what land grab is and gave me neg rep :rolleyes:
So EOT - and good luck with your purchase.
And yes - i remember - you are non-depositor.

P.S. Suicide - i like your signature a lot ! :)

WoW you are puting up 40k you are a non-depositer and you have only been playing this avitar for...4 months..

man i whish i where that good. i have been playing for a year and a half and i still only break even :mad:

Ateush said:
You play over 2 years, dont know what land grab is and gave me neg rep :rolleyes:

As you can see by my post in this thread its not just a siggy.. its a way of life. lol.

:)

Suicide

Ateush said:

i said i didnt have the interest till now ......and the bad rep is for makin fun of me cause i dont know somethin......dont make fun of anyone if he is still noob....or dont know's somethin.....

Back