Polite and nice übers

WildChild

Dominant
Society
Global Alliance
Alexi WildChild Sonna
Hey!

I just felt like making this thread because of all the different ubers there is.

There is the dipshit uber, who treats noobs and midplayers as if they are an obstacle for their quest in making money
There is the EH-Uber who just answers what they are required to (Asking a question, they will give the answer and the answer ONLY)
And there is the Im-Not-Uber-Uber. These players are friendly and see the game from the perspective of a mid-player but they are still ubers and they dont think they are. A Great example for this is Lady Nadie Hawk! Awesome player. she's been around for a long time and yet she is very humble and shy about it!
Hugs to you =)

And finally there is the most rare kind.

Social, Friendly and fun Ubers!
These are the players that one can talk to and have fun with, never telling a person off, treating everybody the same..

Id like to praise one special uber, who actually answered my question, made me laugh and feel great - A player who actually took his time to give me a specific answer.

Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten! Cudos to you my friend! :D
The Universe needs more people like you! :dunce::dunce:

I Actually though one could increase the list here of FRIENDLY and NICE ubers, and not someone who is negative, so please post your friendly-uber to give them creds!

List so far:
1. Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
2. Lady Nadie Hawk
3. Martin pmaniac Unlucky - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2879132&viewfull=1#post2879132
4. Naomi NP Polder - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2879136&viewfull=1#post2879136
5. Agis Agis Mckracken - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2879162&viewfull=1#post2879162
6. Foudil ElSalsero Bachatero - Motivation: very cool and fun with everyone else.
7. Linden The Chosen Avery - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2879213&viewfull=1#post2879213
8. Sloevius Sloe Termin - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2879343&viewfull=1#post2879343
9. Aeon Miss Flux - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2879343&viewfull=1#post2879343
10. Honey Kitten Little - Motivation: Higher-mid-level skills, but Uber knowledge and mega nice and helpful.
11. Buzz Erik Lightyear & Alkesh Summer Vallan - Motivation: Nice couple (?)
12. Alex Fishface Walton - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2879283&viewfull=1#post2879283
13. hijacker hijacker27 inferno - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2879283&viewfull=1#post2879283
14. Harena Serica Turbinis - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2879283&viewfull=1#post2879283
15. Bare BareBones Bones - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2879283&viewfull=1#post2879283
16. Nicholas Looser Entergate - Motivation: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222420-Polite-and-nice-%FCbers&p=2880242&viewfull=1#post2880242
17. Edward Magyar Republic - Motivation: For treating every single new player with respect, and always being helpfun and answering people even tho he is buzy hunting and/or doing something else
18. Kamel Hmm Vafan - Motivation: For being such a huge jackass and Asshole.... :laugh:

Last edited:
+1 for the happy thread!
Because this universe needs that we also point out the positive things :) :shower:

oh, btw, übers are people, too :D

There are also the ubers that treats this game as if it was a single player game, altho they are slightly more rare :)

Anyways, of course there are nice and helpful ubers ingame :) I have the privelegie of knowing a couple of them myself

Oh, and obviously there are also many nice non-ubers :cool: and +rep for being positive ^^

Let me know what those nice-ubers are called then :)

Ill continue the list!

I don't know his full name, but he's my mentor, his name is pmanaic, and he rocks :).

I would like to add Naomi NP Polder to the list. He is not playing much now, but when he is online he´s nice to talk with and helpful too. Answering questions and such. In general he´s a good guy and i´m glad to call him friend. :)

Last edited:
There we go. Updated the list again.

Please write a motivation to why the person should be on the list.

Keep it on guys

Don't have full name off the top of my head, Agis Mckracken(or something like that) anyone else know who I am talking about? There have been times where I've found him just standing around and giving advice and answering questions.

I should definitely be on there. I'm very nice, and supah UBAH!

No, seriously....I definitely connect with this.

Some very nice longer term, uber players I've had the pleasure of dealing/chatting with-

Mike Masters
Deathifier
Foudil<-----not nice to BA, but very cool and fun with everyone else
Paavo PP
Dr Udi---(yo Doc :) )
Auktuma<------nicest dude ever
Stormer<-----well....before he left to finish school.
Buzz + Summer<---sweet couple, very friendly and helpful with gear and advice
Freyr-my favorite UBAH!!, although he doesn't see himself as one.

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I barely have 100k total skills so I don't deserve a title "uber" this is kinda funny:) But ofc if anyone needs help I'm always glad to give advice or 2 and when I see some newbie doing great and trying hard like Battleaxe I give them few peds. When I started lot of people helped me, without them I wouldn't be where I'm now.

And finally there is the most rare kind.

Social, Friendly and fun Ubers!

Ah, yes, the super-duper-uber-whoopa

And maybe for others:

There is the dipshit uber, who treats noobs and midplayers as if they are an obstacle for their quest in making money
There is the EH-Uber who just answers what they are required to (Asking a question, they will give the answer and the answer ONLY)

the dip-shit-uber-winna

And there is the Im-Not-Uber-Uber. These players are friendly and see the game from the perspective of a mid-player but they are still ubers and they dont think they are. And finally there is the most rare kind.

the me-no-uber-supa

There are also the ubers that treats this game as if it was a single player game, altho they are slightly more rare :)

the solo-holo-uber-loner

[I've had too many :shots: ]

Lol I barely have 100k total skills so I don't deserve a title "uber" this is kinda funny:)

by uber i do NOT mean skillwise :)

Ah, yes, the super-duper-uber-whoopa
And maybe for others:
the dip-shit-uber-winna
the me-no-uber-supa
the solo-holo-uber-loner
[I've had too many :shots: ]

ROFL

Buzz + Summer<---sweet couple, very friendly and helpful with gear and advice
please be more specific, full avatar names,
And ive NOT included the names of those without a proper motivation, and Stormer has always been a dipshit if you ask me :laugh:

agree with me or not but i always found star to be helpful with his streams.. he answered all my questions honestly and gave me his suggestions. I don't know how he is in game to others but during his live stream he is helpful.

I cant believe my fav uber hasnt been brought up yet, so im gonna put him on the list: Linden The Chosen Avery

I admit, he is a "loner" ingame, tends to stick to himself, but he has turned into one of my VERY best friends ingame..

It all started by me mining on TI.. i ran into him while he was whacking some SEG's.. Asked him if he would mind me mining behind him.. He didnt mind at all.. We started talking.. He gave me some advice on tiering ("back" when 2 items were still needed) .. i got him on my FL and the other way around.. I dont know how, but suddenly he was my friend, and now.. well, let me put it like this: not a single day goes by without us having some form of chitchat in pm, and he is ALWAYS there for me.. Avery might be a loner, but to those who treat him nice, he treats them with double respect.. :)

by uber i do NOT mean skillwise :)

It is your list, so you can define uber however you want. But I think you should define what you mean for this list, otherwise we wont be able to help you as much.
I had assumed from your first post that you meant helpful people from Kimmi's Top List.

narfi

It is your list, so you can define uber however you want. But I think you should define what you mean for this list, otherwise we wont be able to help you as much.
I had assumed from your first post that you meant helpful people from Kimmi's Top List.

narfi

Hey, I forgot about you. If the list doesn't require skills to be UBER(no idea what your skills are) but is instead dependant on people who are very helpful then you should be on that list.

narfi

Uber = Knowledge about the game :)

If that is all we need to be called uber here then I am one :laugh: that would probably be why so many people PM me asking about stuff all the time :silly2:

If that is all we need to be called uber here then I am one :laugh: that would probably be why so many people PM me asking about stuff all the time :silly2:

then ill have to add you and spam you with questions :D
You have to get motivated and that motivation needs to be legit, not you posting on a different acc :D

then ill have to add you and spam you with questions :D

Sure add on, but I can't add you back until the friends list bug is fixed :silly2:

{removed}

+1 for Avery though. He's too sexy for his shirt. I have the pictures to prove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have full name off the top of my head, Agis Mckracken(or something like that) anyone else know who I am talking about? There have been times where I've found him just standing around and giving advice and answering questions.

Yea I second this one cause me and Agis were stuck for hours and hours in a hole on NI in Greece when the tp's weren't working. Was nice guy and he did his best to make the horrid situation better. :thumbup:

-Bemo-

Fishface - Really motivated me to go beyond sweating/swunting/mining to skill and understand the eco of weapons and how skills work.

Auktuma - His kind conversations with my wife really demonstrated the greatness of the game to her, and prompted her to enjoy the game more and at a higher level. Without her involvement I would not be able to play like I am.

Hijacker - Studies and logs and a good understanding of numbers. A lot of my personal beliefs are based in part on either posts or conversations with him.

Serica - Patient and willing to talk to me when I was a noob trying to understand travel in vu9 for the first time. Very helpful even with things that didn't affect her own business.

Bones - (I think that's his name) Hardcore melee skiller who always remembered my name and said Hi to me when I was a really green noob skilling melee.

Husband/wife team of real ubers (I forget who they were, but names I recognized from a top soc) - I ran by them mining as they were killing Proterons when they were first introduced. Said hi and they said hi back. She said she was boored and wanted to know if I knew any jokes. So I stopped and chatted for a little before continuing my mining. This stuck in my memory as a reminder that even ubers are real people sometimes.

Deathifier - Always polite and helpful in the few conversations I have had with him.

I know and have known a few people in the 200-300k+ skill range who have been very nice and treated me and even lower level players as their friends and equals. These are the real people deserving to be on a list like this, but they are the very people who would prefer to not be known, and this is a huge part of what I respect about them.

I think a huge draw for this game for not just me but players of every level is that there are actually a large number of players like this. Regardless of their skill they are more than willing to participate on a level ground with people less than 1/2 as skilled or knowledgeable as them. They do it to help, they do it to enjoy all aspects of the game etc... but these are really the people that drive the success of the game imo. The maturity behind the community.

narfi

Great assets right there narfi, please pm me their full avatar name :)

Back