Question: Political statement from someone at MA?

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
Our prime minister Stefan Löfven in Sweden ( in English commonly written as "Lofven", is known to "bend over" to satisfy a small political party in sweden, just to gain their support. For this he has been called a monkey among other things. Could this be a political statement?

index.php

I think NI/SI were released in the summer of 2015 so that could make sense but afaik NI and SI were developed by Neverdie Studios originally and since that team has nothing to do with Sweden, it just raises more questions.

Haha I love it.

Is this true?

But seriously, MA should abstain from such political stuff in a game. This is a place to escape from the real world.

now that you mention it ... who the hale named FOMA ..... and does it mean what i think it means ... by the way renaming CP would be prudent too

Haha I love it.

Is this true?

But seriously, MA should abstain from such political stuff in a game. This is a place to escape from the real world.

Yes this is ingame screenshot.

Reactions: Ted
Well you can also talk about ISIS weapons what ...they glorify terrorist with that? gotta get that cancel culture in here asap :unsure:

Today it does not matter what you say or do. Ther is always someone that will assign wrong meaning to it.
All the things mentioned above does not have to change. ISIS, CP, FAP, Lofven, FOMA has a different meaning in Entropia than it has IRL.
If you start changing it will never stop (just look at the cancel culture :D). There will always be someone that is offended/assign wrong meaning to things.

I know the OP does not talk about name changes, but this thread can easily head that way

now that you mention it ... who the hale named FOMA ..... and does it mean what i think it means ... by the way renaming CP would be prudent too

When you own something you can call it whatever you want. Obviously the guy doesnt even care about it or he died. Im curious how much he has on PED card now since he wasnt online for a long long time.

Today it does not matter what you say or do. Ther is always someone that will assign wrong meaning to it.
All the things mentioned above does not have to change. ISIS, CP, FAP, Lofven, FOMA has a different meaning in Entropia than it has IRL.
If you start changing it will never stop (just look at the cancel culture :D). There will always be someone that is offended/assign wrong meaning to things.

I know the OP does not talk about name changes, but this thread can easily head that way

I just found it amusing, no other values put into context :)

Noooo, please no politics, regardless of the country. No place for it in Virtual World.

Noooo, please no politics, regardless of the country. No place for it in Virtual World.

Right, Mindark's implementation of some political-style game play has been missing for many years now. And there were vote booths... Yikes.

Well you can also talk about ISIS weapons what ...they glorify terrorist with that? gotta get that cancel culture in here asap :unsure:

Been over this, ISIS has more than 1 meaning.

Came to find copper, found gold.

I.

Back