• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
Hello folks!

I would check the interest of the community about the possibility to convert actual domes into Entropia Exchange system (like happened to CP)

Share your opinion choosing one of the following options

Foma is a player owned LA….

That’ll be like converting BIG industaries LAs into shares..

This post is made considering FOMA is missing a manager, most of domes are owned by not active players.
CP has been renewed under MA control, would be nice to see this happen at FOMA too.
They did it to CP. It's not entirely out of the question. I am sure this poll has more to do with FOMA being MIA and 3 years to sell a dome with no luck.
I sometimes opened to offers, due to my interest in hunting stuff, but dome is not for sale at this moment, it still gets quite good income, compared to unmanaged planet Lands.

CP had one owner and no deed at all.
NTI was about the same.
On Foma you have how many owners, twenty? Plus manager?
Not sure if MA can do this, those ppl payed for some estate, it's hard to imagine that owners just let it go - steal it from them.

CP had one owner and no deed at all.
NTI was about the same.
On Foma you have how many owners, twenty? Plus manager?
Not sure if MA can do this, those ppl payed for some estate, it's hard to imagine that owners just let it go - steal it from them.
CP and TI had Deeds.
Foma should have 4/5 owners, most of domes are Foma’s and Squall’s, I am pretty sure MA can find a way to convert ownership into shares somehow.

CP and TI had Deeds.
Foma should have 4/5 owners, most of domes are Foma’s and Squall’s, I am pretty sure MA can find a way to convert ownership into shares somehow.
Nope Buzz wasn't able sell it directly to another player because there was no deed for CP as a whole. He found buyer, then contacted MA and their solution was shares.

With Treasure Island I think there was some lawsuit between MA and Deathifier for years. I think they agreed on those shares as solution. Maybe that's why there were sold out in an hour - there were some huge stack of shares sold in no time.

Last edited:
i think wait first what UE bring rest is nonsense atm

Nope Buzz wasn't able sell it directly to another player because there was no deed for CP as a whole. He found buyer, then contacted MA and their solution was shares.

With Treasure Island I think there was some lawsuit between MA and Deathifier for years. I think they agreed on those shares as solution. Maybe that's why there were sold out in an hour - there were some huge stack of shares sold in no time.
I had no idea, I remember in the beginning there was one since it has been bidded ingame auction… still don’t think this is a key factor

from what i vaguely recall, the dude that bought foma died, there is no way to "repo" it from what i call.

even if Foma Kalun is dead i dont think that his whole familly is so they cannot care what happens with that large amount of money he invested in.
He cannot possibly be that korean guy who bought all from AH just to quit e few months later

FOMA is dead due to hoarders. They hoard the deeds and don’t sell them even though their worthless only because of who owns them is a hoarder who doesn’t touch them

Remove taxs.... or leave as 0.50% , Rebalance Mineral Composition(and if mindark do, please NO FUCK WAVES thank you) and maybe FOMA worth again?

I would like to see new unique mobs on FOMA. Make it accessible via TP for free both ways.

FOMA had unique mobs but mindark “temporarily “ added them to NTI. Writing is on the wall for any FOMA development.

ad to each line add foma andemic stuff like mob/ loot/ores/enmatter.

Back