POLL: New boxes, new summer rings?

Do you want new seasonal summer rings with the new summer boxes which we will now get in EU?

• Total voters
I think the question a lot of people are wondering now is whether we will get updated seasonal summer rings with the new summer boxes or not. Do you want to see updated and new rings with the new boxes or do you want them to stay with the 2020 drop?

@Ludvig|MindArk

I think this whole new ring every year is getting old. They should add something new, but for this year at minimum need to add Summer Ring 2023 with new stats for the summer strongboxes if they keep Summer Ring 2020 we may have over 500 Summer Ring 2020 in few months (currently 173).

I think this whole new ring every year is getting old. They should add something new, but for this year at minimum need to add Summer Ring 2023 with new stats for the summer strongboxes if they keep Summer Ring 2020 we may have over 500 Summer Ring 2020 in few months (currently 173).

Agree.

thye should add clothing with different buffs . like the halloween (no buffs tho) , they dont have to be game breaking but something else

500 more !?

thinking-woman.gif

Well its like 3 years for 173 and additional 327 in few months. Seems good logic. Moreee summer 2020 rings needed!!!

Agree. It would not be balanced to flood the market with an 8% lifesteal ring. We need new rings.

If there's no new ring then they truly don't give two shits about obvious devaluation of items. They 180'd on a decision that people likely made a financial move based on.. in a RCE.. really? Mindark, you are draining confidence in your loyal player base while bringing in very few players simultaneously....

If there's no new ring then they truly don't give two shits about obvious devaluation of items. They 180'd on a decision that people likely made a financial move based on.. in a RCE.. really? Mindark, you are draining confidence in your loyal player base while bringing in very few players simultaneously....
Surprised you joined in 2013. Lets be honest, people getting scummed over a change and other making bank is what keep people playing. Sometime some of us get !@#$ed and other time we smile and are like "Omfg!". Same thing happen irl. How many people always said that potatoes and tomatoes would remain very cheap for their nutrition ? Too many.. I started 10 years ago to see the shift and told people. Just before it happened about 4 years ago I bought for 100$ of tomato canned juice. 1.36l x 100. Yeah, I still have some left.. Now its nearly 2 times the price for 560ml. In a R-world-CE ?! Why did they do it. Yeah... It's just life and thats called business and it work.

'Intended' Summer 2023 Rings will likely to be discovered on Tuesday. ;)

It's already flooded just not tsunami level yet.
Why do you keep making it as if it's a bad thing? Summer 2020 is a great ring and community also complains that the game is too expensive because gear is too expensive.... what's wrong with 500 summer rings in the game? :)

Any reasonable person would interpret Mindarks previous statements of phasing out = permanent removal. People that have had investment in these boxes and took advantage of their scarcity (not me luckily) have a right to be upset at such a whimsical reintroduction with no announcement beforehand.

People don’t like waking up to discover that a large amount of their account value has been wiped overnight with no reasonable expectation to foresee it. This type of action just erodes player confidence.
What if tomorrow, Mindark just decides that CLDs will no longer pay out dividends on calypso anymore?

Personally I don’t mind the boxes being added, a nice bit of extra markup, but it should of been a different box as to not contradict their previous statements.

What if tomorrow, Mindark just decides that CLDs will no longer pay out dividends on calypso anymore?

Not the best example to cite in a thread about 'changes at very short notice' Katie.

Not the best example to quote in a thread about 'changes at very short notice' Katie.
I don’t see the gotcha moment. Apart from the problem with collateral and direct trading it was a decent move and the market price proves that.

Surprised you joined in 2013. Lets be honest, people getting scummed over a change and other making bank is what keep people playing. Sometime some of us get !@#$ed and other time we smile and are like "Omfg!". Same thing happen irl. How many people always said that potatoes and tomatoes would remain very cheap for their nutrition ? Too many.. I started 10 years ago to see the shift and told people. Just before it happened about 4 years ago I bought for 100$ of tomato canned juice. 1.36l x 100. Yeah, I still have some left.. Now its nearly 2 times the price for 560ml. In a R-world-CE ?! Why did they do it. Yeah... It's just life and thats called business and it work.

You sound full toasted writing this

Why do you keep making it as if it's a bad thing? Summer 2020 is a great ring and community also complains that the game is too expensive because gear is too expensive.... what's wrong with 500 summer rings in the game? :)
Balance in all things. But you know that... don't you...

We don't want to open up the other pandora's box...

I'm watching you :tux:

I would like to see a new serie of rings which have a single stat but are possible to combine with other rings in this serie that have other single stat, e.g Ring 1 have reload, ring 2 have run speed and so on.

Back