Votes: 9 8.3%
  • 500-1000 $

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 1000 $ and above

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Dont need to deposit

Votes: 48 44.0%

• Total voters
Same here, i withdraw about 5,000Dollars a month.
I found out a no brainer no losing way of playing and im not telling you guys anything!

I deposit. Have done so since 2005. Nowadays I withdraw more than I deposit, because everything I deposit is an investment to withdraw more.
I got my shop, 100cld, a growing number of aud.
I cycle my weekly payout until all the shrapnel and ammo has been turned into loot. Items are put in the shop. Once it's loot I let it stay in inventory and withdraw when I have 10000 ped.

That is a perfectly smart and reasonable way to be a non-depositor or a with-drawer, and that is how 99% came to be :)

It definitely can happen like that. And I appreciate you (and a few others) explaining that, rather than simply saying, "I am a non-depositer!" while bending over and enjoying the smell of your own smug farts. :ahh:

Same here, i withdraw about 5,000Dollars a month.
I found out a no brainer no losing way of playing and im not telling you guys anything!

Hmmm: Andreas Bubba Mayhem...

According to EL, you are not crafting anything, you don't mine for shit, there is nothing you are grinding while hunting, so you either depo'ed a shit-ton in the past, and bought 10k CLDs or a bunch of LA's, or you hack exploit, cheat or scam or use a different main character...you got me wondering now what it could be...

oh yeah, you might be lying too.

Last edited:
Hmmm: Andreas Bubba Mayhem...

According to EL, you are not crafting anything, you don't mine for shit, there is nothing you are grinding while hunting, so you either depo'ed a shit-ton in the past, and bought 10k CLDs or a bunch of LA's, or you hack exploit, cheat or scam or use a different main character...you got me wondering now what it could be...

oh yeah, you might be lying too.

think he was obviously making a joke taco :yup:

Probably he as trader

I not depositor and pure miner

think he was obviously making a joke taco :yup:

Eh maybe, I should have known it was a joke simply by the number he used...50k ped is a lot.

Well, maybe they are willing it to happen by beleiving it can....in that case, each month, I withdraw $17.5k USD, a kilo of coke, 7 strippers and a bottle of Glenfiddich 1937.

Probably he as trader

I not depositor and pure miner

Lol, if he is a trader consistently pulling in 50k ped a month of pure withdrawable profit, with never depositing, I will eat a bowl of lard with a hair in it.

If he deposited in the past, OR YOU DID, then you both do this game a disservice by not disclosing that and still claiming to be non-depositor just because you haven't deposited recently!

Lol, if he is a trader consistently pulling in 50k ped a month of pure withdrawable profit, with never depositing, I will eat a bowl of lard with a hair in it.

If he deposited in the past, OR YOU DID, then you both do this game a disservice by not disclosing that and still claiming to be non-depositor just because you haven't deposited recently!

I will donate the pubes. Oh please oh please let him not be lying.

:popcorn:

Back