Question: poll: what maturity would you like on LA07- atrax beach

what maturity would you like?

• Total voters

dekel

Prowler
Society
RELICS
ruthless NZR tony demanoe
hey, i decided to make this poll to see what u guys like :)
i was thinking of making it big atrax, as atrax is an easy mob, it can be fun to varies from hunting medium atrox to go and hunt some big atrax, but i wanna see if u guys think i should maybe do something else :)

the land has 4 DNAs btw, currently 3 are active as i seen no need for the 4th one :) let me know also how many DNAs u think should go with the maturity of ur choice :)

heheh thats it ? only 5 ppl care for atrax these days :(?

Especially as it's an Iron mob, there may be a case for a dense spawn of Youngs.

Personally I'd prefer more mid-high maturity, Guardian-Alpha type range. Stalkers will only be good if you have some high level players interested in camping them - I can kill them but even now it is pretty fap heavy. A month or so back on a few test runs at the LA with small Chomper and some Atrax Stalkers I was having more trouble with the Atrax than the Chompers.

Young for missions
Stalkers for fun and for a chance to loot a Foeripper
nothing between those :wtg:
(and ofc never both together)

thing is, as i see it, youngs are way too easy to kill, so while it will finish the iron mission fast, its way too easy....

but atrax have potential to drop some really good stuff, and i think the fact that most atrax that are hunted atm are low lvl there might worth a change, atrax alpha and shit are probably as hard as atrox provider or so... so might be fun to do atrax iron at alphas instead of youngs ?

atrax alpha and shit are probably as hard as atrox provider or so... so might be fun to do atrax iron at alphas instead of youngs ?

Yeah, well I voted Guardian & Alpha as that's the sort of range I'd be looking for when I get around to atrax iron. Don't know if I speak for the majority though.

hmmmm, seems like its a tie so far, how about mixed maturities ? its 4 dnas so... ?

Don't go with the young maturity, there is already the LA04 full of youngs, better go with guardian-alpha/old alpha.
As stated Jimmy, stalkers would be a "waste" of fap decay ;)

Mostly OA-prowler :)

Freddie

so seems like medium+ can be good...
like domis to aoa?

what do u guy say , 3 dnas or 4?

ok, put the bar at 5 out of 10... so should be medium+ sized :)
3 DNAs unlocked at maximum maturity atm, if needed ill add the 4th, but 3 might be too much anyway so well :) try it out and let me know!
feedback is always welcome

just one voice but I came to atrax beach today, thinking about my iron mission and this place has my favorite spawn of young - domi in the past.

I can't even leave turret protection in the current spawn.

Since atrax park had alpha to stalker since i started I'm off to go see if the comment about LA 04 is true in this thread. Wasn't that atrax park? it's young now?

I hope so. More than one LA of big atrax is silly right now, IMO. Your revenue may show something different but the people that can hunt atrax stalker are grinding on big 'trox all day.

1-2 players each year that want to work on their iron mission "bronze style" will be all that comes i guess.

Dunno what to say, it's got to be hard to manage an LA as it's different people that only care for a few days every couple months. But even if other LA have gone young due to the challenge, my guess as a non-land-owner is that you're going to do better to stay young and compete in tax cost than to become another high-end to uber hunting ground.

Atrax small to medium are fun grinding mobs, high aggro, moderate hitpoints and damage, low regen. I can grind them all day in my gremlin and 5b, if the spawn is not too dense shogun is fine.

Atrax alpha to stalker hit so hard that if you don't have uber gear and/or 200+ HP you're trash. In a dense spawn where several of them can come on you at once...

I think you made atrax beach another LA where only a small percentage of the playerbase can hunt. And fewer than that can do it efficiently. Atrax don't have the loot to attract that kind of player for constant turnover compared to these big regen mobs.

EDIT: I found some more mix of 5-7 maturity (guard-alpha about) near the fert, but still can't hunt here there are plenty of old alpha and prowler. The beach, when i arrived, is full of alpha to stalker i couldn't approach from that direction at all. 130HP in gremlin +5b lol.

Last edited:
i personally dont like the alphas.. i would like a old-guard-domi range... there's already a LA with BIG trax and a LA with midget trax... so a good mid level la is what would be best imo

Back