Whats next... Disco Warthogs ?
I thought the theme was Rock. :D

Looks like fun though those Dragons.

new favorite mob... calling it now... it will be a heavily hunted mob

easy to kill (low dmg done to armour)
high health... no reg...

it kinda like a Dasp...
took me 25-30 peds to kill a stalker...
dmg ranged from 1-30... mostly low dmg shots to eon... dont know what kinda dmg they do though

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

pop dragons dont drown like other mobs

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

today they are the #1 hunted mob in EU :)

They dont make burn dmg?? That would be sucky! Then why all the flames?

Why do you say that? A lot of mid level players are able to hunt those!

I was not able to hunt it. I tried two in bear/boar/5b ek 2600 and died two times.
sometimes they do 1 damage, sometimes 33. And they tend to do critical hits more then "normal" mobs. So I stopped trying because i continuously had to fap in between shots. I was using a svempa t5-beast, maybe too small of a weapon...
I consider myself to be midlevel.

• Wife and I team hunted young-prov with no difficulty (midlvl w/ karma killer and n00b w/ ep-40, so nothing special)
  • Seems they do NOT do burn dmg
  • Armor decay is quite high (higher dmg/sec would have helped of course, but among similar health mobs, it was high)
  • Dmg distance is quite far (ping-pong w/ 2 pistols only made the mob do little more than turn around between us)
  • General TT of loot was well within expected parameters. 90%ish
  • They did not loot anything fantastic yet, but I expect that'll change as the loot system becomes more planet-specific.
  • They are fun to hunt. (had to yank wife away from them)
:scratch2: Think that covers most points, yeah?

High armor decay much more then at Calypso + you have to pay 50 peds to go there+the loot is more bad then at calypso so i dont hunting there if ND or MA gont do anything about it then its not a planet for me.

today they are the #1 hunted mob in EU :)

I know this quote is a bit "older" but still it`s pathetic because I mean... what`s still hunted at rocktropia?
Anyway why should we hunt there... can get some l weapos mostly maxed at about lvl 15 max so they would be for newcomers who don`t exist... and there is no uL stuff at all to be looted and I think the Roctropia special items which where discovered(e. g. zombie leg) don`t drop anymore right?

I know this quote is a bit "older" but still it`s pathetic because I mean... what`s still hunted at rocktropia?
Anyway why should we hunt there... can get some l weapos mostly maxed at about lvl 15 max so they would be for newcomers who don`t exist... and there is no uL stuff at all to be looted and I think the Roctropia special items which where discovered(e. g. zombie leg) don`t drop anymore right?

agreed... not many interesting items... but they are everything old prots used to be and it seemed to me like more globals...

but rocktropia participation went down... way down... and i hear spawn is down on them too :(

I still think the survivors of Elvis Presley should sue Neverdie Studios in to oblivion, lol.

Does anyone know where are pop dragon stalkers now?

Back