Port Atlantis Mall; ground floor shops for sale!

Status

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
Thread locked because of off topic discussion and hijacking.
Please visit this thread instead:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=601146

PAmall.gif

1st floor shops in Port Atlantis mallis now for sale!
The shops are conveniatly located at the newcomer-city, Calypso's most trafficated area, and in sight of the city-teleporter.

The bidding will be as follows:

Small Shops Opening bid 11k, buyout 20k
Large Shops Opening bid 16k, buyout 30k
Shop #10 Opening bid 16k, goes to highest bidder.

Auctions will end Saturday 13th Jan, 20:00 MA time.
Place bids (and specify what shop you are bidding on) in this thread or PM me, Ill update the thread accordingly.
Mallowner has the right to deny any bidder that he does not see fit for the mall.

Current bids:
#1: Sold for BO to Hoos
#2: Sold for BO to Voland
#3: Available
#4: Available
#5: Available
#7: Available
#8: Available
#10: Available
#11: Available
#12: Available
#13: Available
#14: Available

Additional info:
No, the rent does not go to Mall owner, but to MindArk.

Last edited:
Maybee Im just stupid, but isnt that mall owned by eps!?

Or did you buy it!?

Or are you just posting for him!?

Or am I stupid!? (Got to add that option to every post)

Just curious...

Maybee Im just stupid, but isnt that mall owned by eps!?

Or did you buy it!?

Or are you just posting for him!?

Or am I stupid!? (Got to add that option to every post)

Just curious...

Im just managing for him ;) He still owns the mall, yes.

U just dont have anything better to do but question this it seems :)

Skam is participating on a team. Eh. Beat me to it :p

Just a little question, monthly tax for shops goes to MA or to Mall owner?

FREE BUMP:)

Just a little question, monthly tax for shops goes to MA or to Mall owner?

FREE BUMP:)

The monthly fee goes to MA/Loot pool and the sales tax goes to the mall owner.

Edit: Decided to make it a bit more clear :)

Last edited:
Seems neomaven did good by selling his shops earlier. Lets wait and see if it gets filled. Are there really so many (wannabe) shopowners who want to have a store in a mall to fill all 3 ?

Seems neomaven did good by selling his shops earlier. Lets wait and see if it gets filled. Are there really so many (wannabe) shopowners who want to have a store in a mall to fill all 3 ?

Neomaven also sold considerably cheaper though :)
Could be this is a better location.. I dunno :dunno:

Hijacking is adverstising your own wares in someones sales thread which he doesnt.

what he does is making a nice analyzes in the sales thread that could potentially be negative for the sales thread holder.

Must say that u could better make a seperate thread for this, as it isnt really helpfull to the holder of the thread i think.

Altough its true, in a way.

Good luck with the sales skam

to mods and everyone, maybe move / start this in another thread. Just felt i should post back to what scratch said, as it was misunderstanding of the point i was trying to make.

My point exactly I don't think this belongs in a sales thread.:scratch2:

Eps took a risk here and so do the shop owners. Anyone that can give Crone a sure investment should PM him immediately. Crone likes proven profit.

If the average sale price would be for small shops 11K+20K / 2 = 15.5K and the average sale price for large shops 16K+30K / 2 = 23K then Eps will sell the whole building for 15.5Kx18 + 23Kx18 = 693K. Which means he needs another 7K. So Crone thinks, if he gets the shops sold, Eps makes a nice profit here.

I think that while whoever laid out the figures might own a "competing shop" in another mall, he didn't mention it, someone else did, so it's not realy a hijack, he was making a point, don't buy a shop if you thikn your going to sell pixie and goblin, because it's not going to happen, way to much competition. while bringing other items needed to begin or advanced beginers would be a good idea, axes, low mining equipment (detectors, extractors, and some 101 lights) Some nice colored cloathes without huge markup, or profesional services, such as beauticians would do well.

Somehting i would like to point out, as while PA has alot of lag, the lag goes away upon entering the mall, making me think it's (smartly) on a seperate server.

Hijacking is adverstising your own wares in someones sales thread which he doesnt.

what he does is making a nice analyzes in the sales thread that could potentially be negative for the sales thread holder.

Must say that u could better make a seperate thread for this, as it isnt really helpfull to the holder of the thread i think.

Altough its true, in a way.

Good luck with the sales skam

Actually, hijacking is also debating the relative value of items in another member's sales thread.

From the forum rules:

Rule # 35
Hijacking of sales threads to dispute the perceived market value of an item is NOT allowed. If you want to discuss the value of an item, create a thread in either the "Items" or "Price Check" forums to debate such matters.

I will now go and moderate any posts in this thread that break this rule.

to mods and everyone, maybe move / start this in another thread. Just felt i should post back to what scratch said, as it was misunderstanding of the point i was trying to make.

Feel free to start your own thread in the Shops forum if you want to discuss this issue. Member sales threads are not the proper place for such discussion.

Thanks!

GL - with the selling

OFC there will be a lot of debat about these 3 malls

- how on earth will it be possible to make money after the investment (300-700k)
- can all shops be sold at the expected rates
- can shop owner make money in there shops
- are the montly fee to high to gain
- will it be possible to sell the shop again for the same (or more) than was invested

Well lots of Q and less A

I wish my best and hugh GL to all Mall and shop owners

I was myself very close to get me a shop in Twin mall - but didnt while i didnt get the right A.

PS FREE BUMP :)

Delete the whole thread please & start it again

What is going on here, this is terrible...

Looks like people are intensionally soiling this thread please delete it, so it can be free on blanks.....

I can't read the blanks, but i can read there names....

I came to read this thread for information & see whats going on not a series of negative blanks...

Massive +rep to the PA Mall owners & team.. Maybe the empty room on each floor in all the Malls could be set aside as a creche...:ahh:

Please delete this thread & start it again, if thats possible:mad:

Status
Back