Port Atlantis Mall has changed ownership.

Hi,

I bought the mall + penthouse for 400k, it was 360k + adj fap valued at 40k for the trade.

The income can change depending on various things, I do think the mall earns a good profit, and as entropia expands I think the shops and malls will benefit even further.

As I said before, considering iI brought for roughly the price of some land areas, and considering what it offers, no upkeep fees/fertilizer costs, great location, two spacecraft landing pads for future use, i'm confident it is an excellent investment.

And I look forward to running it and helping anyone that needs help.

Ace

Last edited:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

Nice avatar Ace :D

Last edited:
hehe thanks for the gift and finding this avatar pic m8 :D.

Last edited:
Grats on the purchase Ace, hope everything works out great! :yay:

If you were interested in selling the Penthouse, what sort of price would you think it would be worth? You probably aren't and I probably don't have the PED to use for something so...uh..."non-profit", but I just found it really cool that there was an estate up there when I saw it for the first time.

Congratulations on buying the mall. I look forward to seeing some Events and promotions.

If you were interested in selling the Penthouse, what sort of price would you think it would be worth? You probably aren't and I probably don't have the PED to use for something so...uh..."non-profit", but I just found it really cool that there was an estate up there when I saw it for the first time.

Congratulations on opening a thread that's over a year old *cough* *cough* ohh the dust on these old forum threads. Looks like someone posted before looking at the date :rolleyes: Maybe a PM to the mall owner would have been a better plan.

Thanks,

sorry i'm not looking to sell the penthouse.
Not sure on value. :).

Ace

Back