Positive ideas for LG 2010

Positive ideas? :scratch2:

For reasons that they have to do with the game's engine(prehistoric), or MA(Greed) we cant implement any actually....

We cant add RL skills.
Every online game in the world (combat enviroment) is based on RL skills. If your fingers, your eyes, your brain are fast probably you are the winner. Even if you are slower experience may replace the speed you lack....
In MA's world RL skills play no role at all....

In every online game in the world (combat enviroment) accurancy and reality are the most important aspects....
In those games you aim 5 meters away from the target? You shoot air!!!
You aim his leg? you shoot his leg...
You aim his head? He is dead....
In MA's world no space for such advanced things...

Which online game has an event or a map or a stage like the LG?
Where a team is around a pole and another team just babangboum this area?
What kind of strategy can take place in this event? None actually...
All that matters is who has the biggest firepower or biggest people numbers....

Which online game THAT YOU PAY TO PLAY runs on 1FPS? None actually...

In which online game the winner is choosen not for his RL skills but from his weapon firepower (or fap/armor). Or more specific on how much he has spent in the game(money and time).... None!!!!

I can write 1 million examples like the above but i guess they are enough for some to undertsand what i want to say.
MA liked the way things were in the game....
Maximum rubbish brought maximum profit....They were happy with that.
Till the last LG. Cause in the last one there was no profit at all. Big failure...

So next year expect changes. Not in what i suggested above. These are no good for their pockets. Others that will ensure that the maximum rubbish/maximum profit state can survive!!!!! And all those that they are happy with that to take part again!!!!

Sil$

Huge gratz for the ''alliance''. Not because they won LG(who cares about that?). But because it was the first time the players of this game showed that they are not sheeps like some in MA believe.. Gratz again!!!!:yay:

it seems u never played EVE online
go play that and u will find out ur RL skills are worth nothing.
the game costs around 15 euro p/m but when u play it u will find out u have to inventive to get the money u need.
i played and the game sucks actually..... it's not even possible to do first person flying around while the game is ment that ur flying around .........

no u need t to set point of where to go and how far u want to be away from someone or something.

the game sucks hard.

it exseeds from a space ship in ur screen and the whole background is just a picture where it's not posible to get to.

but yeah such a payable game does exist....... and EU is loads better.
although the returns may go back what it use to be for me.
10% / 25% returns is starting to irritate me.
and its the most i can get these days it seems

Disable radar functionality in the event area. With cryengine new features like crawling and fireing while lying down should be introduced. Also for the clothes crafter L gilly suits to wear over the armor.

:eyecrazy: OMG! Gilly suits! Beast idea EVER :laugh:

Add in lean to shoot around the obstacles you mentioned and you could seperate the 1st and 2rd person aspects of the game nicely. 1st person being more dedicated to PvP.

I totally went off topic, sorry. But GILLY SUITS!!!!

Yes I like sniping :D

Hower you turn this around and around the LG is still dead.

ive read this through and non of the suggestions will prevent hough alliances.

And in the end we (both the ppl in the alliance and the once outside) are discussing how MA can prevent this from ever happening again.

If i where MA i would never again host a LG.

Im not a warant goupie i got more friends in the alliance. so dont think im a skalman suckup, im just sad that its probably destroyed now when im close to the level where i can participate.

Maybe good, maybe bad idea ... well might work out :)

Every 3 month there is LG for 3 LA for top50 socs and 1 LA for no-top 50 socs

Time table:
Month 01 - 3 LA(set 1) and 1 LA(set 1)
Month 04 - 3 LA(set 2) and 1 LA(set 2)
Month 07 - 3 LA(set 3) and 1 LA(set 3)
Month 10 - 3 LA(set 1) and 1 LA(set 1) < owner ship expired
Month 01 - 3 LA(set 2) and 1 LA(set 2) < owner ship expired
Month 04 - 3 LA(set 3) and 1 LA(set 3) < owner ship expired
(total 12 LA for grab in 9 month period ... if there is more there can be bonus LAs or some month 4 LAs or 2 LAs for non-top50 socs and etc)

- for 1 LA what is for non-top50 socs ... top50 socs members cant even enter LA durring LG to dont f**k up no-top50 soc LG
- MA/FPC relesea time frame when LG start ... like 14:00 - 15:00
- LA available up fro grab start with time gap of ~30 min
(so as socs dont know what exact LA will be up for grab first and when it bring a lot of excitement to LG. After first LA if up for grab ... all socs fight to claim it ... after 30 min there is second LA?? up for grab and 1h later 3rd LA?? up for grab, stay at LA1 to fight or go to LA2 or wait LA3? LG is uncertain ... fun ... fight and blood all around ... tactics and plans get formed on the fight ground ... nothing predictable .... for any mega ally is to hard to predict when what who and how .... i would say ... damn fun. Also after 1 LA is claimed ownership 2 rest LA still are up for grab .... they can fight more and more to claim more)
For a big ally will be to hard to keep no-aggression for long time ... it gonna break sooner or later ... as some socs might need wait 9 months and fight for the mega ally to be able have 1 LA when the the 'leader' let you have ... dont think it will last long time ... mega-ally gona split.
Some other rules ... if soc have 4 LA under control .. they can not claim more and cant participate ... so in 6 month soc can have 4 LAs .... after some ownership expires ... they can re-claim new .... this also will split mega-ally into parts as that soc can not participate into LG ... so some soc stay out for mega ally and some have to fight on their own.
- soc can have +/- 5 member change in soc during 1 month before LG

Also when there is 1 LA for non-top50 socs and they cant affect this LA LG will bring fun and LG fun also to medium socs, motivation and fun and also can stimulate economy.

3 month 3 LA system could also stimulate economy as there is always some LG, PK action, gear requirement and demand.

when mega-ally split (and form any new will be very hard and it it will form it gonna split due to 4 LA claim limit) and possibility of some ally soc will filght for other and still wont have LA so socs will find other socs and ally with em ... so alliances gonna change all time and that gonna be fun LG

Community can have LG every 3 months ... i would say cool ... and non-top50 soc also have fun ... great.

Ok tired writing ... I`m sure this idea can be added with some stuff ... but i wrote just general stuff what came in mind.

Cheers all.

Make another astroid for landgrabs/events
See it like a sports event

Like max 20 players per soc, with spectators and nice prices.

Back