Positive Thinking -> Loot

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
I know I'm going to sound like a nutcase, but I'm a big proponent of positive thinking and making your own luck. I'd like to conduct an experiment in which I go out hunting a mob (most likely trox) at a predetermined time, and get as many people as I can from here on EF to concentrate on me hitting a nice loot within a specified PED range.

Yes, I know this is crazy, but I have to know if there's any correlation at all. Again, I know this sounds crazy and I'll probably get a lot of people saying "you're insane, you don't belong here blah blah". If you feel this way, you obviously don't have to participate.

I'd also like to offer that anyone who helps on the experiment will get an even share of the loot (e.g. if I HoF for 1000 PED and we have 9 people + me in the experiment, we each get 100 PED). Really, you don't have anything to lose :)

Will anyone help me out with my nutty experiment? ;)

List of Participants

JavierChavez
Rutabaga
Trina Xenophage
Skunkjunk
ProJoe
Eva
PirxDanford
XeroX2
paduguy
dark end line
xentric
M Rufen Power
Feejac
SeanJohn
goodgrief999 (soc mate :D)
Joske
RidingDirty
Daniel Steps
Karmic
Jeffe
CMS
Hrafininn
Anzak
Majandi

Last edited:
Sounds great. PM sent. ;)

I'm in :D

However, best results are achieved if you refrain from logging in for an extended period of time and let the positive vibrations build up to gain strength. (in my case, 6 months and picked up a 13k allophyl last week hehe).

Those constant runs of seeing "No resources found" and "This creature did not carry any loot" certainly can have a damaging impact on the psyche...

Well i have tryed have over 5000 hunting globals and hofs total got 1 ATH few weeks after i depo 33k $ and my best item i looted has been a Jaguar footguards M (ul) and 90% of all hunting globals and hofs has been big mobs.

Ima nutcase so count me in Ill help out.

After you hof big can we all concentrate on one of the programmers spontaiously combusting to let them know we are no longer goofin around with shoddy work?

woot , peeps think i am weird anyway so why the hel not..
i am in
:yay:

Awesome! I'm glad this has some people behind it already. :) Went to bed last night thinking "should I have made that thread? Are people gonna think I'm insane?"

It'll be interesting for sure. ;) Will be going at some point within the next week, just need to find a time that I won't be bugged and stuff. I'll keep you all posted on what's crackin' in the OP of this thread.

Again, thanks everyone. :love:

I know this sounds crazy and I'll probably get a lot of people saying "you're insane, you don't belong here blah blah".

I'd just like to point out - you're insane, so you definitely belong here! :laugh:

Sorry for my bad english :)

I´ve heard that this kind of experiment can work, but i think, there have to be many people, not only 10 :)
The mind is a powerfull force, but we dont know (at this time) how it really works.

So, im with you :D

The power of attraction :)

Oh, i'm SO in!!! :yay::yay:

Pass the feeling on! ;)

May our minforce be with you!!

Sure you are crazy Zane.
Count me in :)

What is positive thinking in the game skilling like hell or depositing like hell or no negative writing at the forum...how can i show that i am positive in the game exept helping other players and from time to time save som from the hard mobs.:confused:

Sorry for my bad english :)

I´ve heard that this kind of experiment can work, but i think, there have to be many people, not only 10 :)
The mind is a powerfull force, but we dont know (at this time) how it really works.

So, im with you :D

yeah what he said... but you can count me in too! :lolup:

if there's still place left,count me in 2,and just let me know when to concentrate:)

What is positive thinking in the game skilling like hell or depositing like hell or no negative writing at the forum...how can i show that i am positive in the game exept helping other players and from time to time save som from the hard mobs.:confused:

It's not about goodwill towards players (that's a whole different topic, but I'm all for that as well). It's about formulating a thought, a want, an instruction in your mind and willing it to come true.

US government has done some interesting tests concerning this, actually. The more people we have, the better! :D So there are no 'spots' per se. We need as many people as we can get.

Wouldn't we all flip out if it worked? :yay:

Perhaps I could mess your experiment up and think negatively :laugh:

So, if your loot is bad, blame me!

;)

This is without a doubt the best loot theory I've ever seen on EF.

This is without a doubt the best loot theory I've ever seen on EF.

Lol, not really a theory, but if successful could be an alternate way to get big loots.

Watch out, MA LOL :D

This isn't against the ToU or EULA, right? It says nothing about psychic phenomena, correct? :laugh:

Your not that 'spoon bender guy' are you?

:laugh: ;)

Nice thoughts!

Very well done! Gratz on achieving insight on certain points ...

OFC the positive thinking helps in any possible way of living!
In MMORPG gameplay, one has to consider thousands of other beings playing or attempting to achieve the same goal as you have (=negative energy vs your 'negative' thinking that you deserve more ... = negative). IMO, you will always experience hunger and thurst as long as you don't let it go and live on with no expectations at all!
So my advice would be: Play eco, don't think too much and enjoy your life ;)

Vegetables,

Ronin

Lol, not really a theory, but if successful could be an alternate way to get big loots.

Watch out, MA LOL :D

This isn't against the ToU or EULA, right? It says nothing about psychic phenomena, correct? :laugh:

Not yet but you can bet yer ass it will if this works

I'll rub my lucky underpants for ya :D, and wouldn't want anything for evoking their power. :D

You should be a motivational speaker zane... send if you all send me 10 dollars, I will send you all 100 back... sometime.

XD, cept it is positive thought.. kinda one of those other weird self help videos or something I have seen on the internet...

Anyways I honestly believe some avatars simply cannot achieve uber loots....

no matter your name, amount of deposits, time spent, or mobs you hunt.

You should be a motivational speaker zane... send if you all send me 10 dollars, I will send you all 100 back... sometime.

XD, cept it is positive thought.. kinda one of those other weird self help videos or something I have seen on the internet...

Anyways I honestly believe some avatars simply cannot achieve uber loots....

no matter your name, amount of deposits, time spent, or mobs you hunt.

I saw your thread... maybe it's true, maybe it's just really bad luck. Join in on the experiment and maybe we'll uberloot and share the wealth. :D

Back