Possible bug, not getting rare item hof?

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Hello, this may be a stupid question and I hope you don't mind me posting it here.

When I was hunting yesterday I looted some Animal Hide but for some reason I didn't get a rare item HoF. I thought this seemed unusual because it seems like literally every other fucking thing in EU gives a rare item HoF.

I'm just wondering if maybe I did something wrong, or if there's a bug where Animal Hide isn't showing as rare for some reason?

Any help appreciated.

ahhhhh the eomon blood samples those were the days!!!

participation trophies :)

I looted katsuichi retro (L) with 102% MU (even higher than shrapnel!) where is my rare item hof / retro item hof / ugliest sword in game ATH?

don't worry soon it will be a "webshop" HoF
it will be like this....

Billy Jean Ruby bought 1000 strongboxes from our Awesome Webshop! One more in the hole! :laugh:

On a opposite (and serious note), seems like looting hedoc mayhem isnt considered as a rare loot.

.....aaaaaaaaahhh the egg......

Once upon a time in a universe not so far away (called Entropia) I used to get excited when the big yellow swirlies ran around my avatar and filled the screen. Now I wince. I cringe that my friends will gratz me on yet another very common BP drop, that is going straight to the TT.
Question... how do we turn this shit off.. I no longer want to see swirlies.. they have no value at all

I was going to go on and list all the ways I feel MA have devalued our achievements and dumbed down a once interesting and challenging game.. but tbh I don't have enough hours in the day.

If I would be blessed with a real Animal Hide in loot, I would be happy even without hof :yay:

Don't worry, soon will come "swirl pills" (mostly global ones with rarer hof swirl pills less common) , so you can eat a pill and get the swirl you missed :).

Gz on the animal hide though, even without swirls you must be stoked, if your selling maybe start a pricecheck thread.

Big gz :)

:silly2:

"Average Joe Deposited $500 and has been recorded in the hall of fame"

I suggest this thread to be deleted immediately! This kind of conversations should be conducted via private means... else, MA with their quick reaction, will remove ALL swirlies in the next VU.

I got three swirlies plinking Kerberoses the other day...you can only imagine my thrill & excitement at having only looted ammo, and something that becomes ammo! :yay:

Someday soon...

The only way to depo will be boxes filled with nanocubes and 1000 rare shitty pets...MA will remove our ability to walk around, and when you log in, your avatar automatically will be guided to the nearest crafting station where you will condition-click EPIV...you won't have to hit any buttons...it will do it for you. Then if you remain in game long enough, a little gnome will run up to you, shoot a rocket up inside your asshole, and then all your loot goes flying all over the ground around you, and before you can get it all, you CTD and the server is reset. But in the forums, some people will still insist it is fair, because a select group of 7 avatars will loot a great item once a month when the gnome's rocket backfires, turns around, and shoots out their own ass, killing the gnome. But don't get your hopes up, none of us are the 7. The end.

Someday soon...

The only way to depo will be boxes filled with nanocubes and 1000 rare shitty pets...MA will remove our ability to walk around, and when you log in, your avatar automatically will be guided to the nearest crafting station where you will condition-click EPIV...you won't have to hit any buttons...it will do it for you. Then if you remain in game long enough, a little gnome will run up to you, shoot a rocket up inside your asshole, and then all your loot goes flying all over the ground around you, and before you can get it all, you CTD and the server is reset. But in the forums, some people will still insist it is fair, because a select group of 7 avatars will loot a great item once a month when the gnome's rocket backfires, turns around, and shoots out their own ass, killing the gnome. But don't get your hopes up, none of us are the 7. The end.

Those 7 avatars obviously had the foresight to wear pants with protection vs penetration :D

Swirlies lost their shine, imho.
They made them common and for some reason, the effects are less spectacular than a few years back (again, imo - I do use v.high everything gfx).

Someday soon...

EPIC :laugh:

"O2 has crashed inside Halloween Mayhem, what an asshole haha. A record has been added to the Hall of Shame."

"Average Joe Deposited $500 and has been recorded in the hall of fame"

There must be a Hall of Shame for those who deposited less than $50

...In 2007, we had a saying: Deposit less than $100 considered by Marco as an insult :laugh:

Hello, this may be a stupid question and I hope you don't mind me posting it here.

When I was hunting yesterday I looted some Animal Hide but for some reason I didn't get a rare item HoF. I thought this seemed unusual because it seems like literally every other fucking thing in EU gives a rare item HoF.

I'm just wondering if maybe I did something wrong, or if there's a bug where Animal Hide isn't showing as rare for some reason?

Any help appreciated.

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: i had a nice laugh with your post :D nice one lol

Bump because this problem seems more serious than ever now.

Bump because this problem seems more serious than ever now.

Actually, there is a bug. Received a DNA cartridge 3 and had the HOF sound. 10 minutes later, Received another one and no HOF. SO, your idiotic thread is relevant and bringing issue to an actual bug.

Actually, there is a bug. Received a DNA cartridge 3 and had the HOF sound. 10 minutes later, Received another one and no HOF. SO, your idiotic thread is relevant and bringing issue to an actual bug.

If they are stackable - thats the reason.

Stackables triger hof ONLY if you have 0 in the tab they land when looted (so i.e. you should put them i container if you want to see hof msg every time).

Thats how people used to hide large/small chadriak mushroom hof msg when they were still hof msg trigeing.

So my guess now that is how people may as well hide the rare mayhem star drop too :). Buy/loot 1x 5000 / 1000 / 500 pointer star and keep them in invntory and NOBODY but you will know you loot a lot more ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

If they are stackable - thats the reason.

Stackables triger hof ONLY if you have 0 in the tab they land when looted (so i.e. you should put them i container if you want to see hof msg every time).

Thats how people used to hide large/small chadriak mushroom hof msg when they were still hof msg trigeing.

So my guess now that is how people may as well hide the rare mayhem star drop too :). Buy/loot 1x 5000 / 1000 / 500 pointer star and keep them in invntory and NOBODY but you will know you loot a lot more ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

i looted one FFA Mayhem Star - Dazzling and got hof, then i looted another one FFA Mayhem Star - Dazzling, while i had the first one in my inventory, and got hof again.. so, i guess the stackable thing doesn't work anymore

i looted one FFA Mayhem Star - Dazzling and got hof, then i looted another one FFA Mayhem Star - Dazzling, while i had the first one in my inventory, and got hof again.. so, i guess the stackable thing doesn't work anymore

It does, but looting star doesnt add to one already in inventory, instead u got other one. WIth shrooms u loot them by adding them to already existing stacks

Back