possible impostor

Teiwaz Storm

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Teiwaz Storm Ing
just wanted to give you heads up, although if you have me on fl there should be no problem...

checked player register today for other Teiwaz and found what it seems account created to impose me:
Dark Teiwaz Knight

so just be careful with trade and while talking ;)

edit:
please check name of Society I'm before posting another 'helpful' reply and -rep'ng me

Last edited:
afaik teiwaz is a nordic rune, so i guess that avatar rather named his middlename after that rune. how did you come up with that teiwaz name?

maybe all folks with "shadow" "angel" or "sexy" in their avi names should check for imposters too :dunce:

afaik teiwaz is a nordic rune, so i guess that avatar rather named his middlename after that rune. how did you come up with that teiwaz name?

maybe all folks with "shadow" "angel" or "sexy" in their avi names should check for imposters too :dunce:

If was just Teiwaz part, might agree, but adding in "Dark Knight" replicating the society name as well seems like this is not coincidence :)

-Mack

dear mr detective, check name of society I'm in and then check again that avatar's name...

anyway, did you noticed "possible" part?

both of those look pretty sketchy, guess the imposters are on overdrive after the UL sleipnir theft pulled off not to long ago by a summer impersonator =/

Pathetic what some people will do for a dollar.

I call the FBI when I see an avatar with Angel on his name, watch out.

ulsCal

just wanted to give you heads up, although if you have me on fl there should be no problem...

checked player register today for other Teiwaz and found what it seems account created to impose me:
Dark Teiwaz Knight

so just be careful with trade and while talking ;)

edit:
please check name of Society I'm before posting another 'helpful' reply and -rep'ng me

Off topic I know.. but did you know that Saturday is your day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syCwrxUElfg&feature=related

Ok it's not the right spelling but it's what I saw when i first read you name!! :D

Back