Possible modification to the Tier system

Warpath

Elite
Society
Freelancer
James Warpath Proudstar
As we know there has been some controversy surrounding the Tier system. People on both sides of the argument have been very passionate about their point of view (which is something I really enjoy about our community).

I made the choice about a month ago to go UL after 2years of L use. I am happy with the performance of my weapon and am not really worried about the fact it is currently not fesable to tier up my gun, but a lot of ul owners are disapointed with it.

So I thought this might be a solution to the issue.

A Substitute Weapon

A crafted item with a tt of around 200ped (+markup of course) or there could be different tt value ones and u need one that corresponds with the lvl of weapon you are trying to upgrade.

This item can be purchased to stand in for the second ul weapon.

However your success rate will drop from 50% to 25% when using it rather than the real thing and in the event of a failure all ingredients including the Sub weapon are lost.

The crafting of this could be tapped into the new proffession, it solves the unique weapon problem and it stil makes the ped risked high enough so that it is not just a matter of cheaply and easily upgrading already awsome weapons.

I'm sure people would find flaws with it, but I think it could work and it gives a little more option for UL weapon owners who may wish to risk big ped on an attempt, but not another weapon.

Last edited:
Back