Possible Turret bug during mission

Pepto

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Jason Pepto Amsterdam
Not 100% sure if they are related but at times yesterday in Swamp Camp the turret would not work while players did the missions. Do the turrets really go offline during the "Service the turrets" mission?

What if someone DCs while doing the quest?

I hope this isn't a bug. Because the service the turrets mission was extremely lame. Would be cool if noobs doing that mission is actually keeping the turrets working.

Do the turrets really go offline during the "Service the turrets" mission?

No, don't take it too literally :)

I suspect it is just lag if there are issues with the turrets not firing.

Also a known issue in the last patch mentioned that the turret animations are not working properly.

No, don't take it too literally :)

I suspect it is just lag if there are issues with the turrets not firing.

Also a known issue in the last patch mentioned that the turret animations are not working properly.

Well I mean that Bibo's were running around just outside the Service Centre attacking people. Several players were commenting on the turret's lack of action :laugh:

muhahaha my evil plan has been put in motion, right this very moment a virus is working it's way through the turret programing and will soon find its way to the main server if i'm not given 1 sweat by this time tomorrow i will terminate all your defences! have a pleasent evening muhahahha

lol maybe the turret operators went on strike due to bad economy XD. the .2 pec a day just wasnt cutting it anymore

Back