Post your 23 PED beacon results here!

AlphaGeek

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Alpha AG Geek
I'm trying to study beacon price versus loot returned. I know, beacons are also an adventure, but.

Today the Society I'm a member of ran a 23 PED beacon. We paid right at 200 PED for the priveledge.

We looted all boxes on the mission successfully, yet our return was...

...are you ready?

70 PED!

Sure Entropia is dynamic. However this one goes down in Dragon Shadow Annals as Worst Beacon Ever.

We've also seen poor loots on other 23 PEDders recently, and I'll look through my records to see if I can document those other 23 PED missions.

So.. What are the results of your 23 PED beacon? Share the data!

AG

With or without markup, since without markup most beacons suck loot wise?

Gross Loot, not net loot.

In other words, tell us how many PEDs worth of loot you took from the robot ship.

The figure I cited on my mission was for the total loot, so given the 200 shelled out on the mission, the net would be -130.

But for this excercise, I'm just looking for the total loot figure from a given mission, do in my example my answer is 70 PED.

TT value mostly, but if you have markup figires for non-tt junk, that'd be cool.

Thanks!

AG

Last night's 23 pedder TDO newcomer beacon returned ~150ped TT value/210ped Market value.

1 out of the 10 team members single handedly looted half of it the other 9 had next to nothing by comparison.

still

tt beacon :23 peds
tt to kill drones: 40 peds

total costs 63 peds

so 7 peds profit, it's your own fault you pay huge markup on those things.

Last night the Skillin Villains + John Capital + Amir went on a 23-pedder. We paid like 248 (or close) and got back like 255. We got 7 ped more loot that the beacon cost. Hope that helps.

Don't have the figures, but the last 3 I have been on yielded under 100 ped each.
Big losers, so I will selling any beacons I get.

Back