posting pics?

Zasz

Dominant
Zasz
this is a simple support problem, im sure everone but me knows the answer ;)

i cant upload pics. here are the steps i take:
gallery
upload
fill in every field. yes, EVERY field, and all correctly
submit
wait a good 2 minutes *twiddle thumbs*
wait another minute or so...
response: "UPLOAD ERRORS. NO FILE UPLOADED. NO IMAGES TO DISPLAY"

anyone?

Not a clue? Try not filling in everything? I just write the name and of course in what category I want it in then I press upload and its done. Dunno if thats your problem though? :confused:

are you uploading a jpeg/gif and not a different file format? also waht browser are you using?

Zasz- I have had the same problem previously. I am not certain what causes it, b/c sometimes I will just keep submitting the pic and after 3 or 4 tries it will go through :rolleyes: So really I have no idea. One time I caught myself trying to upload a pic that was not jpg, so that was the reason...
but who knows... you should be able to eventually upload it if it's jpg :girl:

thx you... finally got it going... on the 12th try... after i had tried every other type, it took jfif and jpe....ya, jpe, not jpg :eek:
i had never even heard of a jpe file lol...

:confused: How do i post a picture, like for example [here], tell me exactly what i gotta do please, thx... (and yes i've searched) :confused:

Electrokah said:
:confused: How do i post a picture, like for example [here], tell me exactly what i gotta do please, thx... (and yes i've searched) :confused:

ok- go to "gallery" up above. Choose "upload" towards the top. You can then browse your pc for the pic you wish to upload... make certain the size is right.... I have forgotten the size limit (MB has it somewhere around here)... but it's quite a generous size limit. fill in all the questions/spaces provided that are required, and click submit... voila :girl:

i would like to add 2 screens to my animal taming thread, how do i do that?

Natasza said:
i would like to add 2 screens to my animal taming thread, how do i do that?

Follow the instructions above-
upload both images (one at a time of course), and then in your post click on the "Open" link under "My Pictures" (located directly beneath the smilies). Click on both of the images in your gallery that you wish to be in the post and that's it..

*Sveta- who thinks there should be a sticky for how to post pics :girl:

Back