Pre Score Board Merry Mayhem 2011

I was not aiming higher than top 7, thats the diffrence, i was fully awere of teams and that i would not stand a chance on my own to reach top 3.

About rejman chipping out for cat 3, which category should i compete in then as i have chipped out 3 times and came back during the years, if i had not done that i would probably have been level 100+ with 250-300 hp somewere.
Maybe you should think about what you write in your posts also, i have done no name calling against you.

aww man level 100? you would be max on that mod merc by now then :(

~Danimal

Sometimes we do stupid stuff but i learnt to not sell my skills if i get tiered at EU again :)

aww man level 100? you would be max on that mod merc by now then :(

~Danimal

I was not aiming higher than top 7, thats the diffrence, i was fully awere of teams and that i would not stand a chance on my own to reach top 3.

About rejman chipping out for cat 3, which category should i compete in then as i have chipped out 3 times and came back during the years, if i had not done that i would probably have been level 100+ with 250-300 hp somewere.
Maybe you should think about what you write in your posts also, i have done no name calling against you.

Umm good for you? chipped out because it sounds like your a sore loser, and just couldnt handle the game.
Stop talking to me you freak, this is not the time or place to start shit. keep this thread on topic. Noone cares about your problems, or how you can't place top 3 because you have no idea or skills on how to use ur armor + mod merc.

take your retirement money and go buy some blow and hookers at least than you wouldnt be "losing" at life so much.

Sometimes we do stupid stuff but i learnt to not sell my skills if i get tiered at EU again :)

yea i have more skills than you right now too xD lol

~Danimal

Not me who cant speak in a civilised way, not me who is throwing shit around but it seams like you got really upset because i think rejman deservs first place :)
The reason why i think you dont deserve to end up top 3 is because how you act ingame, mob training me and several other at arkadia because you were drunk and wanted to have a good time, calling me alot of stuff there even though i ask you to stop acting like a asshole, mobtraining and thinking you own the world during merry mayhem, people that know you says you are not that bad but i have a hard time seeing anything than i small child screaming and yelling when things not go his way.

Umm good for you? chipped out because it sounds like your a sore loser, and just couldnt handle the game.
Stop talking to me you freak, this is not the time or place to start shit. keep this thread on topic. Noone cares about your problems, or how you can't place top 3 because you have no idea or skills on how to use ur armor + mod merc.

take your retirement money and go buy some blow and hookers at least than you wouldnt be "losing" at life so much.

You people whining about those that chip down from category 4 to 3 have no f'ing clue how tough it is to compete in category 4.
I bet if EVERYONE that competed in category 1 put all their skills into 1 avatar, it still couldn't compete in category 4. Not to mention the participant gap in category 4...

To qualify for category 4 you need level 70 profession... but most of the top 15 will have level 100 or more. You could chip 4 avatars to level 3 for the same cost as chipping from level 70 to 100.

If they want to change anything about Mayhem, add a category 5 to split up category 4.

You people whining about those that chip down from category 4 to 3 have no f'ing clue how tough it is to compete in category 4.
I bet if EVERYONE that competed in category 1 put all their skills into 1 avatar, it still couldn't compete in category 4. Not to mention the participant gap in category 4...

To qualify for category 4 you need level 70 profession... but most of the top 15 will have level 100 or more. You could chip 4 avatars to level 3 for the same cost as chipping from level 70 to 100.

If they want to change anything about Mayhem, add a category 5 to split up category 4.

Agreed.

And despite the burning feeling of disappointment I have by my team getting bumped to second place by Rejman's downwards move...if its legal and allowed by MA, then its a smart move on his part, and to be congratulated. 30hrs to get 42k is still a lot of hard work. And expensive.

How can you speak of knowing how to use things. You are the one that hired a guy to do mobtrains on people and clear the entire island of all big neconu leaving almost nothing for other participants that revived.

I too was a victim of that guy smack that you hired... repeatedly! At least the way toad handled the event is respectable... that guy you had do the dirty work should get a ban and if I were the one to judge you would get disqualified for it... the loser here is not toad really.

Second that, although I am way down below Cat 4, first time I was in Cat 3 this year :)

Cat 2: 7603 Points

:mad:

How can you speak of knowing how to use things. You are the one that hired a guy to do mobtrains on people and clear the entire island of all big neconu leaving almost nothing for other participants that revived.

I too was a victim of that guy smack that you hired... repeatedly! At least the way toad handled the event is respectable... that guy you had do the dirty work should get a ban and if I were the one to judge you would get disqualified for it... the loser here is not toad really.

I second that, most people i ran in to during the event were kind, but every time i came close to the spot where you were hunting (ClarkKent), you let some guy do mobtrains on me over and over again.

Let me explain something to you and to all that think they were victums of mob training.
Let me explain to you how my MM worked.

I logged in on the 27th at night as I was gone snowboarding for xmas with my family. (I wasn't sure if i was even going to do merry mayhem at this point) I helped a couple friends before I even decided to do it. Lord Pyre was one of them.

28th came... I decided to go for it. I had 2 guys online that wanted to help me. One was shooting and one was bringing in a few to me maybe 20 AT MOST at a time. This is how people say you win or do well in the event, you log off and have a few mobs waiting for you when you login. So i took the advice and did that.
Keep in mind I didnt own a LA and raise the tax to 10% so that noone would hunt there and I didnt chip out to destroy Cat 2.

It was going very good infact averaging about 1000 points an hour with hurting noone or anything. Infact people like toad and a couple others would purposely find me and hunt from my little pile I had going. (they would be sneaky about it too they would stay off the radar and tag them, so once in a while I see a red dot run out of the pile lol.
This lasted about 8-10 hours of my hunting, no harm was done noone complained things were fine.

after that it was late at night/morning my friends all had to log off and with only a day left I knew I wouldnt make the time up so I had to login by myself and hunt solo, did this for about 5 hours or so.

NOW THE EXCITING PART (the part that most people got mad)
-My buddies logged back in. And once again we had more firepower than ever we were hammering threw them globals and hofs and kills left and right, second or third place was looking promising. (we still had small mob piles 20-30 tops) killed them in less than 15 mins. Life was great.

did that about 4-6 hours. (I had about 13 hours left to go and it was already the 30th) all of a sudden Blackangels found us and decided it was time to pk people not wearing pvp armor and not even shooting back, we asked nicely to stop but they didnt talk.
We left that area and went back to another area, building small pile again we started shooting only to find a number of people CONSTANTLY flyin and driving pitbuls around the island, it would seem to be (looking for me and my team)

We would get STORMED by massive mob trains that they brought to us to sluaghter my team. Meanwhile shooting at us.
Another team would find us and take pitbul and drive our small pile into the water.

Then I invited Smack to the team he is a beginner and has never done anything like this before. He started training a few mobs but ended up meeting up with the pvpers or mob killers each time. Everytime we had started shooting we were been attacked.
THAT WAS MY LAST 13 hours of hunting.... I was getting targetted 100%
Lucky.... you and many others were in the middle of all this mob training as their was a couple people doing it trying to kill people, mostly me. I spent lots of time trying to find a quiet place to hunt but oddly enough they would find us as some point..... I didnt hire anyone to mob train other players if you knew me at all and watched my hunt you would see that people were doing that to me not the other way around...

I'm sorry you were killed a few times in the process but so was many people including myself ALOT.
If i didnt make small piles for myself I would never come close to winning.... if you notice the huge differance in points is because solo hunters and TEAM hunters.

Before the event I even emailed support to change the rules and make it a solo event. Cause Its a lot more fair.. and respectable. But im not going to solo hunt when everyone else is team hunting, I lost enough doing it this way because loot was shit, why would i bother doing it any other way.

I don't agree with the above tactics ClarkKent speaks about because it ruined the MM experience for other players. That being said... this is Entropia. In Entropia all is thrown to the wolves in the name of PEDs.

Menace

I don't agree with the above tactics ClarkKent speaks about because it ruined the MM experience for other players. That being said... this is Entropia. In Entropia all is thrown to the wolves in the name of PEDs.

Menace

I'm trying to tell you that I don't agree with it either,
Thats why i sent in a support case...

But why would I compete and hunt solo or with just a fapper when I know top 5 places are people doing trains and huge teams.

(i know buffalo team did not train, but they did not have to as they were hunting on LA with 10% tax oddly enough ;)

Hey its a competition to win isnt it???

Mob trains PKing sounds like alot of fun to me grtz to the guys that pulled of getting the top spots.

For those that dont like it heres something to do next time MM is on
http://www.nice-games.net/about.html
:lolup:

I'm trying to tell you that I don't agree with it either,
Thats why i sent in a support case...

But why would I compete and hunt solo or with just a fapper when I know top 5 places are people doing trains and huge teams.

(i know buffalo team did not train, but they did not have to as they were hunting on LA with 10% tax oddly enough ;)

You stated it took you 15 min to kill these clusters of mobs so.....

A.) Don't drive vehicles through an area with Green Dots (Yes would require VTOL/Chopper/Quad recon first) And instead pull smaller mob trains but more of them.

B.) Have 2 Bravo's constantly tagging mobs.

You don't get it Clark. Your mob trainer was driving around the ENTIRE spawn killing just about every green dot in the area while he went about his merry way. Why couldn't he have just drove around a small area constantly bringing you 5-6 mobs at a time instead of 40 and ruining the event for others?

*And it wasn't just your team.... there were several in each category doing it. So my statements go for all who used these tactics WITH TOTAL DISREGARD FOR OTHER'S ENJOYMENT OF THE GAME
Menace

Last edited:
Category One - 4 points (3 more than last year :yay:)

Hoping I have the means to give cat 1 a real try next year, perhaps.

noob question on merry mayhem, if a team kills a mob together do they all get credit ;D and more importantly, for a cat 1 to get 40k points it would prolly be better to by the armor right?

Well it all depends on how eco you kill them and your average return :wtg: But if its done right it should be worth it (if you dont count any sallary for the teams 30h freetime :laugh:)

noob question on merry mayhem, if a team kills a mob together do they all get credit ;D and more importantly, for a cat 1 to get 40k points it would prolly be better to by the armor right?

Armor saves you time from fapping so you can shoot more. Only one person gets credit from a kill, the one who did most damage. If you have a team, you might only kill the last 1/3 of the mob and get the kill - and do so as if you had 3x the dps.

Last Hour of MM for Clark Kent

Here Is a small clip from the last hour of hunting.
logged in and had about 40 mobs waiting for me.
Notice how terrible the loot is and try to imagine doing this for 30 hours with that many people.

(I couldnt, but these is how a person averages a little more than 1k points an hour) so if anyone is wondering how you get tons of points... this is how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxiBpdiuolA

Last edited:
Here Is a small clip from the last hour of hunting.
logged in and had about 40 mobs waiting for me.
Notice how terrible the loot is and try to imagine doing this for 30 hours with that many people.

(I couldnt, but these is how a person averages a little more than 1k points an hour) so if anyone is wondering how you get tons of points... this is how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxiBpdiuolA

ooohhh nice hunting setup :rolleyes:;)

~Danimal

Can't believe someone in CAt 1 got 40k :eyecrazy: even if it is a weaker mob

lol i hope to get in place somewhere under the 100reth spot :3

only 401 points:ahh:

I looked up skills for the Category 4 standings:
1. Rei --- 45000 --- 306k
2. Skippie --- 40000 --- 381k
3. Mczimi ( Star Info) --- ???
4. Star --- 18000 --- 621k
5. Siobhan Siam Ameno --- 10373 --- 303k
6. AtamiKiangola --- 8000 --- 317k
7. Kimmi --- 6247 --- 557k
8. Lorfat --- 5940 --- 307k
9. Joker --- 3920 --- ???
10. Beni --- 3360 --- 321k
11. SnowLeopard --- 3081 --- 180k
12. Avery --- 1984 --- 495k
13. George Ace Skywalker --- 1458 --- ???
14. Kombinator --- 1252 --- 390k
15. Yquem --- 1050 --- 340k
16. Kent Silver --- 656 --- ???

I wonder if the official scores will have anyone with under 300k skills in the top 15.

Update done :D

Is no point to count less then 500 points of a players it will be to hard to get a prize :D
Keep coming D:

I still place 15th heheh
YUPY... :wtg:

Update done :D

Is no point to count less then 500 points of a players it will be to hard to get a prize :D
Keep coming D:

I still place 15th heheh
YUPY... :wtg:

Hey, i sad "Cat. I - 28054 points" not 28504.
And i think you've mistaken when you said:
5. Zyloc --- 19515
6. Zyloc --- 19500
???

Hey, i sad "Cat. I - 28054 points" not 28504.
And i think you've mistaken when you said:
5. Zyloc --- 19515
6. Zyloc --- 19500
???

Many thankz :cool:

Update done

Back