• Yes

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 35.4%
  • Really not interested

Votes: 48 58.5%

• Total voters
The whole thing is very unsettling.

Mindark expects someone to pay $1000 for a shot at an unpaid position that would require them to quit their real life job?

:scratch2:

If we only get one candidate then we should get the option to vote for no one as an alternative. Abstaining after registering does not generally count as a no vote.

What separates a PP's job of advertising their planet and their job as Prez? They could spend the whole time talking about their little part of EU and nothing else yet all of EU will be paying for it. I don't imagine one PP will be happy knowing they're paying to advertise another PP.

Plus getting the most number of people to vote for you doesn't make you the winner, the voting is weighted according to their public profile such as twitter followers. In theory that could allow one vote to out weigh the entire EU player base.

Last edited:
Reading the FAQ a little had to laugh

Sorry to say but this will be a rigged vote and yes Neverdie will win. I over looked this when first reading it:

Q. Will all votes be counted equally?
A. Each registered voter will have one Vote. Voters will be provided a questionnaire prior to the election to determine their current level of experience in virtual reality. Votes will be weighted according to experience and current involvement in virtual reality. For example if your auntie registers to vote and her only experience with VR is from watching the movie The Matrix, then her vote might count as one, but if she registers to vote with her Facebook account and shares the news of the election with her friends the weight of her vote will increase. If your sister registers to vote and she is a self-proclaimed Minecraft fanatic, her vote will outweigh your brother who only plays cricket. If your cousin is the founder of a gigantic social network and he registers his company to join the coalition for a United Virtual Reality, his company will receive a maximum voting weight. If your uncle is the owner of a virtual reality medical training company and that company registers to join the coalition, then his company may also receive a maximum weighted vote. If everyone on a large social network registered to vote, those Votes would far outweigh the vote of the social network company itself. If you yourself have an avatar in Entropia Universe and have been active for ten years then your vote will outweigh a noob who started last month.

That there had me sit back and say: WTF

Sorry to say but this will be a rigged vote and yes Neverdie will win. I over looked this when first reading it:

That there had me sit back and say: WTF

George Orwell said:
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

I missed that part of the FAQ. Seems good for a laugh at least. :)

I missed that part of the FAQ. Seems good for a laugh at least. :)

Yes also missed this as well

Q. How will we know the votes are counted fairly?

A. All votes will be counted and audited by Price Waterhouse Cooper.

So I had to contact them to make sure this is true lol

Love how you have to join the coalition.

I have no intention of joining the coalition, as specific endorsement of any virtual reality product over its peers is against my company charter.

As an individual I can do what I want, but my company is strictly forbidden from doing so.

Back