News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

Really obvious the world needs an EU SDK! To bad MA can't do it.

Many of us have favorite places on each planet, for some reason, that we use most often.

It could be a good idea to add a shortcut (at least 3 would be even better) on the Teleporter interface, that we could link to a TP of our choice.

This would allow us to get quickly to one of the chosen locations, with a single click, without having to search in the list or on the map of the TP.

For example, if on Calypso, the place I use most often is Twin Peaks, then as soon as I open a TP, the shortcut is on the side of the TP interface, "Shortcut #1 (Twin Peaks)", and I can teleport there in 1 click. (maybe even without having to confirm)

Last edited:
5 would be a better number to have for my short cuts.

Many of us have favorite places on each planet, for some reason, that we use most often.

It could be a good idea to add a shortcut (3 would be even better) on the Teleporter interface, that we could link to a TP of our choice.

This would allow us to get quickly to one of the chosen locations, with a single click, without having to search in the list or on the map of the TP.

For example, if on Calypso, the place I use most often is Twin Peaks, then as soon as I open a TP, the shortcut is on the side of the TP interface, "Shortcut #1 (Twin Peaks)", and I can teleport there in 1 click. (maybe even without having to confirm)
The ability to rename the TPs and adding a "1" as first character already would do the trick in the alphanumerically sorted TP lists.

The ability to rename the TPs and adding a "1" as first character already would do the trick in the alphanumerically sorted TP lists.

Renaming would be confusing, as I would forget the original names after a while - but being able to sort them in our own list with a numerical value would be great and if we get confused can always reset to default and start again :) .

It could be a good idea to add a shortcut (at least 3 would be even better) on the Teleporter interface, that we could link to a TP of our choice.

This. This is the kind of thing they would notice if they actually played the game. I suggested this in an AMA I think. So annoying to scroll the list to find the main port on the planet.

We should not expect MA to care about maintaining compatibility with third-party software.

Instead, we should ask for the ability to save information from game screens as a text file.

If MA dont want SDK and in the future Skill Scanner is impossible, then... an easy solution: If exist "chat.log", why not exist "skill.log" or "minning.log"? a simple key pulsation and generate this .logs... MA, is very easy!!!

Reading the replies of the last 24 hours makes me wonder why you want it to be so complicated and limited. I mean, seriously, just remember how the Start-menu of Windows used to work (it's not in my head how Windows 10 does it): You simply drag&drop applications into the Start-menu above the default section and you can even maintain your own order. So there is no automated sorting or limit in a number of entries (well, it should fit in the height of the screen) and you can even rename the entries as you please (not that you'd have to).

So in EU-terms you drag&drop the locations (TP, area, ...) around. Just add your personal waypoints there and you have a very easy-to-use navigation flow.

MA, is very easy!!!
Remember that they fail to fix the shrinking of the chat-window at every login. For many many years. It's hard to do. It's all so damn hard... Well, they don't even want to fix it..........

The software is written for optical recognition. It detects the skill window and attempts to read the text and numbers. Any slight changes to even the font messes it up. A complete redo of the window will require large amounts of the skill scanner to be rewritten from scratch. And jdgegre hardly plays any more so wouldn't put it past him to decide its not worth the effort to redo it.

I nearly asked MA in the AMA if they had any intentions to provide service such as what EntropiaLife is doing, Jdegre skill scanner or the mining tool..
There is tons of features to think about.. think of a real time tt return data provider.
I am convinced this could be a great addition along with the new UI.

i like my current UI... https://ibb.co/cwKNpsK

i would love to see more and new stuff/features added to the game like,
new space ships, planets, space mining or all kinds of player vs player mini games like pet arena or space poker, new types of quests/raids/pvp or just give some big love to the space content in general.... i can give u tons and tons of ideas..... but damn, a cheap crappy UI wasnt on my list

edit:

sure the current UI isnt perfect but it has its own style and some kind of alien feel to it and if u remove this and just add a soulless modern UI which looks like beeing copied from a WoW mod

compared to all of the older ui versions the new ''modern'' UI is missing all of the alien entropia soul
better focus on adding content and features rather than removing the uniqueness out of the game!

as a new player i can only say that i did not join entropia because i wanted to play a modern and shiny looking casual mmo......
i was searching for a oldschool hardcore mmo which isnt full of bots and multilog cheaters like in most other mmos these days! please keep it this way and dont make it ''modern'', it will just end like it did with swg, or everquest, or ultima, or wow, or runescape or.. or or,....... at the end everyone cried for classic servers ;)

Last edited:
Come to the new UI! Modern, functional, elegant. the present is simple, so normal and so old. You have to move forward, not vegetate.

Absolutely right. The current user interface has some kind of feeling that it was created by reptiloids for reptiloids.
haha and they sure AF aren't actual space faring reptiloids.

The new minimalist interface designs look ideal, but how about a non-transparent direction scope so you can clearly see where red-dots are. This is sometimes difficult to tell if you're wading through a swampy, misty, foggy area.

Last edited:
Everyone settle down, there was a very important issue with the bery nest that needed fixing before any of this other stuff.
I hate those berys closely followed by those jumping frogs.

There you go

anything else would not have made any sense....
Why waste develeopment costs on something you are not going to use for long (if anytime) and rather spent ressources on the Migration of Unreal Engine 10

There you go

Hey it worked!

LOL WTF LOL WTF LOL WTF!!!!!!!

i just came backk to the game after a long break (my pc died and my other laptop could not run the game because shitty modern graphics)

but for real now,..... WHERE IS THE UI?!?!?! u cant tell me that u need years to create one?!?!?!

this has to be some joke by the dev team but now it seems like the dev team isnt even real,.... maybe its one guy doing everything but a team?! no way lol

i just came backk to the game after a long break (my pc died and my other laptop could not run the game because shitty modern graphics)

but for real now,..... WHERE IS THE UI?!?!?! u cant tell me that u need years to create one?!?!?!

this has to be some joke by the dev team but now it seems like the dev team isnt even real,.... maybe its one guy doing everything but a team?! no way lol

It has been postponed

There you go

wtf man, if you spent as long browsing this thread as you did typing your reply you'd have noticed it is postponed because of UE5!

No need to develop a new UI only to have it scrapped 1-2 years later because of a whole new game engine.

I rather have the devs spend time on the new game engine than learning something new about the old one.

also... Shitty modern graphics? lol

game engine CryEngine2 is way over a decade old xD

I like almost everything but the radar looks not so good to me too much clutter in it.. and I hope you let us choose the opacity + colors that we want to use.
Good job!

Back