Price Check for a G apt in Sakura City

Whats A G apt that will hold an unlimited amount of items Worth?

• 2000-3000 ped

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 3001-4000 ped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4001-5000 ped

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 5001-7000 ped

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

RR1

Alpha
Society
C}{G
Wild RR Bill
Ok as the post says I own a G apt. But its Bugged Not sure how I did it but I am able to have an UNLIMITED amount of items in my apt. The G apt's normally hold 200 items but I currently have 984 / 200 items.
I only know of 1 other apt that is bugged like this so what do people seem to think it may be worth?
If and when I do sell this apt I will leave the wood and tile floors in place so the item count will not drop below 300.
This bug has survived 3 or 4 vu's
MA does not fix other Bugs why would they waste their time fixing this Bug?
Thanks for Help :)

Last edited:
LOOK HERE MA!! ^^

Fix this mans appartment! :laugh:

Reactions: RR1
HEY NOW this is one Bug I like ;)

well MA will probably fix it now since its out on the forums and will know about it lol... good luck!

I wonder what they'll do with your items over the 200 limit :eek:

sorry for off topic!

To be honest I think its just a matter of time before MA changes it. I think all appartments will change with the famous VU we are all waiting for. And I dont know what will happen after that - so if I was to buy a g-appartment I wouldnt go for one that was bugged and fill it up with extra stuff...

Besides using an exploit is also against the EULA ;)

I dont know what it is worth actually - but I guess alot of boxes could fill up the need too if its just storage space you want to use it for

This apt has been bugged since 3 or 4 vu's ago so somehow I think MA wanted a few apt's like this in the game

My apartment at in Sachi building was bugged too. I think it was activated when I had the max amout of items in it. Right after the new VU (the was 3 or 4 VU ago) I was able to drop more items in the apartment. I was afraid that one day the bug would fix itself and I would be out all the items over the max. So, my apartment is no longer over the max amount....

Also, if I were you, I would stop abusing the bug...

Besides using an exploit is also against the EULA ;)

Yes, so be careful.

1) You know its a bug
2) You want to make money from said bug

Im sure you are nice fella :) but ma will just see the facts as they stand.

Back