Price Check Full (M) Angel

eoden

Provider
Hello! just seeing what a good market value of full (M) angel is going for? bid and buyout prices. Thxs peeps.

socmate sold a set a week ago for 20k :wise:

Well to be honest, its nice armor but way overpriced. I have seen it selling around 20k or so. Bought my set for 14k a while back, sold recently for 19k. Your better off with maybe tiger or jaguar + plates. Much cheaper.

Ah thanks, i am actually looking to sell and trying to judge fair market value VS what i paid for it.

Rave said:
Well to be honest, its nice armor but way overpriced. I have seen it selling around 20k or so. Bought my set for 14k a while back, sold recently for 19k. Your better off with maybe tiger or jaguar + plates. Much cheaper.

Overpriced in some peoples opinion, not overpriced in others.

I have angel and love it. Plated, its closer to shadow then tiger or jag would be for about half the price of Shadow at 20k. The cold and acid protection of those two are meaningless for me, most of the mobs I hunt are cut/stab/impact which its great for, and I never had a problem with bots or pk with added 6a plates. It was worth the investment imo.

I agree with Mac, had a set for a bit and loved it. Sold for ~ 20k because I really didnt use it and it just collected dust

20k and up seems to be current price, wether it's worth it or not is up to the individual buyer.

For me it was, but I'm a rich n00b (not), so it's peanuts for a well designed armor ;)

Since last armor overhaul Angel suffered. we all agree on that i think. It was a very low decaying armor nowadays, other armor do the work cheaper but not better.

20k is to much for this armor because of the dropped decay levels, i think around 15k would be the best price for this armor.

hm yes 15k indeed eoden who do i make the check out to :laugh: :laugh:
what do u do with peeple like that :handgun: :banana: :whip:

Pe-nerd said:
i think around 15k would be the best price for this armor.

... so do I, but since it's a price check thread I guess what you're looking for is current market price, right?

Because I think 2k would be the best price for this armor ;)

Keep in mind, that decay indeed is ruled out of the price-setting-equation, but the stats aren't ;)

Last edited:
current market price would be great... not what we all wish. :) i was thinking for a sale around 21.5k or in that neighborhood.

Tournament Spon said:
hm yes 15k indeed eoden who do i make the check out to :laugh: :laugh:
what do u do with peeple like that :handgun: :banana: :whip:

huh?

Wolf-Grey said:
... so do I, but since it's a price check thread I guess what you're looking for is current market price, right?

Because I think 2k would be the best price for this armor

Keep in mind, that decay indeed is ruled out of the price-setting-equation, but the stats aren't

I formed my opinion on armor and other equip prices on what i would pay for it. Didnt get the concept of a price check i think :dunce: . I reacted more towards the inflated prices we have seen for all equip and i am hoping prices will dropp.

BTW GL on selling Eoden, if i know someone buying ................

i sold mine a while back for 25k but i think prices ave changed a lot

i would say ~20k is decent price for full angel.

I sold my set about a few weeks back for 21.5k. and at that price it sold fast

Back