Price Check Price check (Imp2870, Martial SGA-full set)

mczimi

Stalker
Society
Victory
Czumbil Mczimi Imre
Hi,

please help me with a price check for the following items (helping a friend):

[Omegaton M2870, Improved] - tier 1
[Martial Harness, SGA Edition (M)] full set tier 1(4 parts) and tier 2 (3 parts) - not many full sets in game.
index.php

thanks in advance,
mczimi

Last edited:
bumps, please post your recent sales or if you saw any of this 2 items sold lately.

thanks again,
mczimi

I got some inputs in game from friends, some pm's but I wonder why no response on the thread.
So many selling thread turn in in price check ... this go on the other way around :)

I got some inputs in game from friends, some pm's but I wonder why no response on the thread.
So many selling thread turn in in price check ... this go on the other way around :)

Just post it for a ridiculusly high price, and in no time peoples will write a lot of comment about what the correct price should be.

Stats are weaker than angel, so lower than a base angel set.
For the same price, i would buy improved imperium instead of Martial SGA, without hesitation, because the buff, but i understand may somebody else valuate the higher impact more, so i would guess around the same price as an improved imperium.

for imp m2870 if i didnt have to withdraw my funds recently i would offer 15-16k and that would be for use not to resell.

Just post it for a ridiculusly high price, and in no time peoples will write a lot of comment about what the correct price should be.

Stats are weaker than angel, so lower than a base angel set.
For the same price, i would buy improved imperium instead of Martial SGA, without hesitation, because the buff, but i understand may somebody else valuate the higher impact more, so i would guess around the same price as an improved imperium.
Being very rare they might be in about same price range. Not sure how tier cost looks like, which is an important factor seller & buyer might want to look into. People greatly overestimate imp imperium. The critical dmg has a much more significant impact when the DPS is towards the upper limit, while if you get there the protection is not enough for sure. Until there, the DPS is not that high that 15% crit damage could be an edge, on the contrary, you may benefit more from some protection rather than crit damage...

Being very rare they might be in about same price range.

Good point, most of the times i dont consider it while pricing, but others may do.

Not sure how tier cost looks like, which is an important factor seller & buyer might want to look into.

If it was before new tiering system, the current tiers costed around 600 ped for the set, with new tiering system, it would be 100 ped mu lost for the whole set. T1-2 for armors in new system is almost free.

I welcome to add numbers, I am not familiar with the price of improved imperium.
I saw angel SGA asking price on forum tt+29k, lower protection so less MU.

Added a picture with protection and the tiering materials for tier 3 on harness.

AFAIK only 6 complete sets around (4 M and 2 F sets) and impact (which is the most common dmg type) HIGHER than regular and SGA Angel (total defense too: 128 Martial SGA vs 120 Angel - 131 for Angel SGA with a cold nice protection).
It's cool (more than Angel imho) and that's why I wouldn't sell mine neither for a ridiculusly high price :D but I had offers for my set Tier 3,99 for 15k

AFAIK only 6 complete sets around (4 M and 2 F sets) and impact (which is the most common dmg type) HIGHER than regular and SGA Angel (total defense too: 128 Martial SGA vs 120 Angel - 131 for Angel SGA with a cold nice protection).
It's cool (more than Angel imho) and that's why I wouldn't sell mine neither for a ridiculusly high price :D but I had offers for my set Tier 3,99 for 15k
nice thanks for the input!

lets hope more will post :) also maybe some prices for the items.

I2870 tier 1 is just 500 ped to rise to tier 2.. 16.000/17.000 i think is fair compared to 18500 for t2.99 saw recently and 24k for tier7 (there is an offer at 30k on forum for a t4 that most probably will not be traded

Martial i would price comparing the nearest armor i can think that is the Dune RIder for animal ( 3*26 instead of 2*23+36 and better robot def ) . angel base is 3x30 animal def and similar robot so i would dare 18..20k Range being it similar to same stat items price. BUT.... it is rare.. if any cares of the rariry could be some more.

of course as any estimation it is personal.

I2870 tier 1 is just 500 ped to rise to tier 2.. 16.000/17.000 i think is fair compared to 18500 for t2.99 saw recently and 24k for tier7 (there is an offer at 30k on forum for a t4 that most probably will not be traded

Martial i would price comparing the nearest armor i can think that is the Dune RIder for animal ( 3*26 instead of 2*23+36 and better robot def ) . angel base is 3x30 animal def and similar robot so i would dare 18..20k Range being it similar to same stat items price. BUT.... it is rare.. if any cares of the rariry could be some more.

of course as any estimation it is personal.
thanks was useful, gl out there!

Back