Pricecheck on Assassin R150 Unl

+28-30K, cheaper if seller is desperate :)

Why would you get one? :scratch2:

I have a tier 6 one ofcourse i say +30k since that is what i ask :)

You won't be disappointed if you had one of these babies to play with time and time again.

:)

Tier 6 is around the +30k mark.. Danimal is selling @ 41.5k Total (inc TT i believe) and i have a Tier 5.6 (i think)? that im also selling.
Grrr is Correct ;)

I wouldn't pay more than TT+25k for it, there are many around and atm peds seems to be most needed then items :)

You won't be disappointed if you had one of these babies to play with time and time again.

:)
Thats what im talkin about ;)

Tier 6 is around the +30k mark.. Danimal is selling @ 41.5k Total (inc TT i believe) and i have a Tier 5.6 (i think)? that im also selling.
Grrr is Correct ;)
what u asking for urs?

I wouldn't pay more than TT+25k for it, there are many around and atm peds seems to be most needed then items :)
thank you

Yes a have a tier 6.1 for sale with insane high tier rates on the remaning tiers.

T7: 166
T8: 165
T9: 155
T10: 127

Have you considered using an UL CB24 / Dante instead or looked at the differences comparing the two on entropedia?

double post in lag lol

Have you considered using an UL CB24 / Dante instead or looked at the differences comparing the two on entropedia?
no. but ill look right now:) ty

Thanks for answering my pricecheck , but now i'm leaning towards unl cb24 :p

Last edited:
Back when L mu's where high for r150 dmg class I view the gun at +30k, now I personally only view the gun at +20k tops. I dont use Tiers, so tiers get no added value for me.

From an other Thread:
Using a Dante in both (since I don't think anybody uses an R150 without a Dante on it), the break-even price for Apis is 116.2%

So, any price higher than 116%, and the R150/Dante is more eco than Apis/Dante. On top of that, you have the advantages mentioned above about permanent tiering, and also you have to consider that not all planets have the same availability of apis in their respective markets.

beside amp, if i use 116.2% for Apis Markup in this calc

365 Apis= 315876 ammo + 89060 PED TT+Markup =404.936 PED total costs

Same number of uses of a R150 costs:
267383 ammo + 115387 TT =382.770,66 PED total costs

Apis 404.936 PED
R150 382.770 PED
--------------------
22.166 PED which a R150 would be cheaper (but not considering the higher dmg an Apis does)

An Apis does 104,76 % more dmg
so the costs of R150 =382.770*1,0476 =400997,14 PED

Now a R150 would be just 3938,85 PED cheaper..?

Apis total cost would be 400632,65 PED
R150 toal cost = 400997,14 PED

So this would be "break even" as you said. So i take it that the above calc is right.
With Apis at 122% and burning 1 Apis/ day, a R150 would be just around 4k ped cheaper (calc takes dmg into account)

So, if i would like to cover the extra costs for Apis with CLD at 25% ROI i would need (4000*4)/1000=16 CLD.
The ROI would pay the extra costs.
So, even for a harcore hunter, a R150 might be worth "just" TT+16k ?

If you want to buy a Tiered one, ask your self which enhancers you would use and how much you will hunt. Then just compare with a Limited Weapon doing the same dmg. Next check how many CLD you would need.
As long as you can buy CLD with a ROI 20-30% every Unlimited item has to compete with this ROI.

So if you use 2 apis a day is the R150 worth +32k then since you would need twice as many CLD to cover the extra cost then?

So if you use 2 apis a day is the R150 worth +32k then since you would need twice as many CLD to cover the extra cost then?

Yes.

2x Apis /day would be 4h non-stop shooting. 4h*365= 1465h / year. So, if you don´t have a life, its worth 32k :laugh:

Ty, made my point right there, cant set a price as easy as you said, its still up to each and everyone.

Yes.

2x Apis /day would be 4h non-stop shooting. 4h*365= 1465h / year. So, if you don´t have a life, its worth 32k :laugh:

Ty, made my point right there, cant set a price as easy as you said, its still up to each and everyone.

Actually, with the investment in an expensive UnL Rifle/Gun.. whatever, you need to know how much you gonna use it. Else there is no price-setting. It worth nothing (beside speculating on a price rise) if it is just rotting in Storage.

If you know how much you gonna use it, setting the price is as simple as shown.

Should you find someone who wants to hunt 1 year, 8h per day (which means online time more than 10h/day), a R150 would be worth (for that person) tt+64k

my guess for 99% of all players, a R150 is worth around tt+8k at max.

for me it was worth 32k :p but luckily I got one t4 for 26k... :) anyway from burning 1-4 apis per day this gun made a big difference on my returns plus I got 2 uber loots within a month after I bought it so the gun almost paid for itself.

Sadly after I bought mine the market was flooded so the price is really low now, you can get t5 for as little as 25k..
anything less then that is really cheap imo, I'd still say a ~T5 is really worth TT+28-32k ;)

Tier 5 28-30k, t6, 30-34k? Depending on sellers..

Depends more on buyer I'd say... I see there are some for sale but no buyers at these prices.

I have a guy that want to buy mine if he gets some stuff sold so i guess there are buyers also.

Yes.

lol, you do 1 hour in the morning, one in the afternoon and two in the evening. What's so hard about that. But it doesn't matter - the calculations are correct, but the approach is wrong.

Markup is not compensated for, so every time you buy an apis for 120% you throw 20% of 205 ped out of the window (about 40 ped). You lose all markup you pay for limited items.

Cost-to-kill on the other hand is compensated for. You lose only what you are bound to lose due to the fact that MA has to be paid to keep the game running.

If you have the peds you could even get a 17% bank loan and still cover it with the 20% peds saved on not buying apis.

if you pay 40 ped markup on each apis at +30k an R150 is 750 used apis markup (30000 / 40 ped). 30k peds is how much you have lost after using 750 apis.

Buying an L gun is even worse than hunting on taxed land since it takes away from your damage potential (by increasing the cost to do damage) and not the loot (which is the lesser evil).

Conclusion:
1.) High TT on UL weapons sucks.
2.) Cost-to-kill is at least partially compensated for
3.) Markup is not
4.) If you don't hunt much get an L weapon
5.) If you're using an L weapon don't come running and complaining about bad loot when you're throwing 20% of your weapon-cost-peds out of the window.
6.) if you hunt regularly it is worth much more than +32k
7.) if you are afraid to lose peds don't buy an UL weapon. Get land deeds or similar.

lol, you do 1 hour in the morning, one in the afternoon and two in the evening. What's so hard about that. But it doesn't matter - the calculations are correct, but the approach is wrong.

Markup is not compensated for, so every time you buy an apis for 120% you throw 20% of 205 ped out of the window (about 40 ped). You lose all markup you pay for limited items.

Cost-to-kill on the other hand is compensated for. You lose only what you are bound to lose due to the fact that MA has to be paid to keep the game running.

If you have the peds you could even get a 17% bank loan and still cover it with the 20% peds saved on not buying apis.

if you pay 40 ped markup on each apis at +30k an R150 is 750 used apis markup (30000 / 40 ped). 30k peds is how much you have lost after using 750 apis.

Buying an L gun is even worse than hunting on taxed land since it takes away from your damage potential (by increasing the cost to do damage) and not the loot (which is the lesser evil).

Conclusion:
1.) High TT on UL weapons sucks.
2.) Cost-to-kill is at least partially compensated for
3.) Markup is not
4.) If you don't hunt much get an L weapon
5.) If you're using an L weapon don't come running and complaining about bad loot when you're throwing 20% of your weapon-cost-peds out of the window.
6.) if you hunt regularly it is worth much more than +32k
7.) if you are afraid to lose peds don't buy an UL weapon. Get land deeds or similar.

You failed to take into consideration same amount of ped in deeds and there return. for some like myself that has a real life. I cannot use more than 1 apis a day. I use half a apis on days I normally hunt. So I use L and have deeds.

If I wanted a r150 right now I would buy a CB24 and pay under half of what R150 owners want.

You failed to take into consideration same amount of ped in deeds and there return. for some like myself that has a real life. I cannot use more than 1 apis a day. I use half a apis on days I normally hunt. So I use L and have deeds.

Did you happen to read point 7 of the post that you quoted?

If I wanted a r150 right now I would buy a CB24 and pay under half of what R150 owners want.

Please do read hogfathers post above.

As to the calculations:
using half an apis a day you lose 20 ped, 20 ped times let's say 5 (5 days hunting, 2 days rest) is 100 ped. In order to get 100 ped a week from deeds with a 25% annual return you need about 21 deeds (1000 ped * 25% / 52 weeks per year).

Even for you an R150 is worth about 21000 peds. Use one full apis a day 5 times a week this amount goes up to 42k (you would need 42 deeds to compensate). AND you can still sell the gun for tt+200 ped and have 20 bucks more than if you had used the limited guns. But you will probably want to sell for more than that and settle for +25-30k which would have saved you 19-24k peds.

Last edited:
Back