Pricecheck on entire floor of apartments - Sakura City

Burgerman

Old Alpha
Society
Freelance
Jelly Burgerman Belly
As some of you know, recent changes in my health and subsequent medical bills have seen me regretfully selling some of my treasures.

After watching an early promotional video for PE, I had always hoped to see the interior design and wall removal as shown, hoping that the apartments could be linked to form one huge circular room. Perhaps this feature might be introduced one day.

I would appreciate your opinions on a value for my apartments at Sakura City, Chikara Yuujou tower, Floor 15, apartments A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H.
The rent is paid until a date in December this year. Some light fittings, tables and decorative items have been left in a few apartments. They are all set open to public access.

The tower is a short run from the Sakura TP, and using floor 21 provides a fast method to exit the tower and get back to the TP, or the nearby Trade/auction centre. Nice zinc (and hungry atrox) can be found in the fields nearby, and angry little fish in the lake very close to the TP.

I have no clue mate. Sorry to hear about you situation.. best of luck with that and cu ingame.

Free bump :yay:

Tyvm J4ck, much appreciated.

Friday Bump.

one floor thats:
1 large (G)
3 medium (C,D,H)
4 small (A,B,E,F)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=61923
(Thx! Jamira!)

so like 1 * 1.5k
3 * 0.8k
4 * 0.65k
---------------
= 6.5k ?

I have no idea what each apt is worth or if any of my numbers are correct, this is just an indication i guess.

Oh and ofc a free bump:yay:

Last edited:
Thankyou very much. :wtg:

Back