Primordial Longu Event Results

Normally in MA competitions, unique looted items give a decent reward.

Well, we had 10 people winning armor parts with a market value of around 1400-3000PED (depending on gender and part), as well as 40(!) people winning (L) guns worth 182.7PED (not including markup, which happens to be at 137.57% for daily ingame data on tier 0's).

Calculating with average markup 1500PED for the Lion parts and 130% for the LC-200s, that gives a total prize value of 24500PED (not including the TT value of the Lion), split over 50 people.

As some of the common earlier complaints about these types of events has been:
1) You have needed several parts for a prize.
2) Only a few people with enough PED to buy those parts have been able to get a prize.
3) More people should be allowed a chance to get some prizes.

I'd say that not only is the prize value good for such a short event, but it also fixes some of the previous concerns and suggestions.

I figured a low level Baringer or some similar UL gun would be the prize.

This is a Planet Calypso event, Baringer is not a Planet Calypso gun.

Why do you calculate in the markup, it doesn't cost MA a penny.

Well if we are not calculating markup (the actual value of the item), then Land Areas and Calypso Land Deeds are the most horrible prizes they could ever give out. :scratch2:

"Oi, screw you! I only got this Land Area for the hunting event prize! It is only worth 0.01PED, so it sucks!!1!" :rolleyes:

Gratz to the winners ! :silly2:

Mari *.*

"Oi, screw you! I only got this Land Area for the hunting event prize! It is only worth 0.01PED, so it sucks!!1!" :rolleyes:

offtopic: LOOOOOL :popcorn:

ontopic: Gz to the winners

Well if we are not calculating markup (the actual value of the item), then Land Areas and Calypso Land Deeds are the most horrible prizes they could ever give out. :scratch2:

Knowing MA/calypso sells those themselves to players, that's the biggest BS statement I ever saw you make

Price on Lion will drop if all those will ask for lets say lion harnes. Hope the parts become more variable.

If not too late the winners could arrange to make up a full set

Who made you the judge of what's an appropriate prize?

You could win CLD by killing one Feff or Molisk in 7 day events recently. This event went for 10 days, with unique items to be looted.

Normally in MA competitions, unique looted items give a decent reward.

I didn't expect a Modmerc for my Spike, but when the reward description was "new guns that have recently been introduced", I figured a low level Baringer or some similar UL gun would be the prize.

Guess I expected too much :)

Noone made me the Judge :)

Just saying what I feel was right, I see no reason for people to be mad over the price from this small introduction event.

I would be damn happy if I looted a spike, or a claw. It was just a BONUS to the normal loot!

Be glad MA make these events =)

You are right about the unique looted items giving a decent reward.

My next question is: The claw and spike, were they unique?

I saw several drop :)

Baringer is a RT gun so I would be pissed if I saw MA giving them as a reward on Calypso :)

But yeah, something similar to it why not, perhaps in another event. I am very happy about these rewards... Do some calculation of the MU of the winners (all winners, combine their items) and see where it lands. Compare it to other events..

Damn decent event if you as me, for being so small.

Bertha Bot said:
  • funkyfishy bangfap lootswirlie

Awesome. One of the most interesting avatar names I've come across. It has a nice rhythm that rolls off the tongue. What was this guy/gal on when creating their account? :laugh:

On-topic: congrats to everyone who won something in this event. I might have had a go myself, had I not decided to uninstall Entropia before the latest updates...

Congratulations to the winners! (esp soc-mate Mo Mo Irons)

Knowing MA/calypso sells those themselves to players, that's the biggest BS statement I ever saw you make

Truly? You most have completely failed to understand it, then.

There is nothing about it that you could call "BS", if you really do understand the post and its context. You obviously missed either one or both of those, so I suggest you read it (and quoted post, context) again.

10*lion part = 10*145 ped for highest TT part = 1450 ped
40*lc = 40*182.7= 7308

Total cost = 8758 ped

molisk event = 20 cld wich they sold themselves at 1k ped each = 20000 ped

50 poss winners on plongu's means 8758/50= 175.16 ped avg/winner
molisk gave 10 winners means 20000/10= 2000 ped avg/winner

Clear enough for you now?

Clear enough for you now?

Yes... You quoted a different post than the one you were talking about though.

Not to mention that you are still wrong. You either count markup on both or on none of them. All you are doing in your latest post is manipulating things into looking like you are right, when you are not.

So calypso team hasn't received 1k ped/deed they sold?
Or do we pay 13x% for the L gun to calypso?

So calypso team hasn't received 1k ped/deed they sold?
Or do we pay 13x% for the L gun to calypso?

That is completely irrelevant in this context.

Well, we had 10 people winning armor parts with a market value of around 1400-3000PED (depending on gender and part), as well as 40(!) people winning (L) guns worth 182.7PED (not including markup, which happens to be at 137.57% for daily ingame data on tier 0's).

Calculating with average markup 1500PED for the Lion parts and 130% for the LC-200s, that gives a total prize value of 24500PED (not including the TT value of the Lion), split over 50 people.

molisk cld lasted 7 days instead of 10
20 cld's with avg mu of 1250 ped = 25000 ped for 10 winners

plongu lasted 10 days & gave 24500 ped for 50 winners

Anyone else notice the plongu spike missing from their inventory?

Or did I tt it!? :eyecrazy:

Anyone else notice the plongu spike missing from their inventory?

Or did I tt it!? :eyecrazy:

The following comes from the results that were posted:

In addition, 40 Primordial Longu Spikes were recovered. Within the next 24 hours those Spikes will be exchanged for an EWE LC-200 Scout (L), pre-tiered to Tier V. There is no need to submit a support case for these rewards, they will be handled automatically. Those who own more than one Spike will receive one EWE LC-200 Scout (L) for each Primordial Longu Spike.

So I'm assuming that the Spikes will be removed from your inventory and replaced with the weapons. Did you check to see if you might already have the weapon?

molisk cld lasted 7 days instead of 10
20 cld's with avg mu of 1250 ped = 25000 ped for 10 winners

plongu lasted 10 days & gave 24500 ped for 50 winners

So if I follow your <removed> logic, then every event has to have the same prices? Well in that case, please do not participate in the mayhem event with full armour sets, LA's etc.

... oh and if you don't like an event, don't fucking participate, it really isn't hard, is it?

I'm sick and tired of having to read all those stupid and negativ posts all day long. MA doesn't have to do anything in terms of events and if they do its their choice, like it participate, don't like it don't participate and STFU ... And if you have something to say, at least be constructive <removed>

Angel

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm assuming that the Spikes will be removed from your inventory and replaced with the weapons. Did you check to see if you might already have the weapon?
The weapon is placed into the inventory and the spikes are left were they are. Those actually have more use, since there are people who buy those. Got my weapon and sold my spike, double win :)

OLAs have been won as hunting event prizes too (though not necessarily from MA), so in context, I don't see it as irrelevant.

So if I follow your <removed> logic, then every event has to have the same prices? Well in that case, please do not participate in the mayhem event with full armour sets, LA's etc.

... oh and if you don't like an event, don't fucking participate, it really isn't hard, is it?

I'm sick and tired of having to read all those stupid and negativ posts all day long. MA doesn't have to do anything in terms of events and if they do its their choice, like it participate, don't like it don't participate and STFU ... And if you have something to say, at least be constructive <removed>

Angel

Don't say stuff I didn't wrote, I commented on a post.. maybe next time read the whole thread?
Never did I say the prices should've been more or less.
MA doesn't do anything in terms of event.. that part is wrong also, it's calypso team that does the events.
Also, this is a public forum wich allows everyone to post their opinion in a decent & polite way, not only for the fanboys.
& lastly, where is the constructive part in your post?

Last edited by a moderator:
i never do MA events cos the reward was always bad and 99% of time ppl get disapointed...
I did the SGA event and that made me quit the game.:laugh:

Im happy for Mo Mo that he got mayby armor part he can sell for more cos i was shore they will drop another TT crap gun so gz on that claw you purchased it could be worst.

Tbh Lion armor is far from something nice so no need to get exided.

gz to all the winers any way

So what is the limit before it gets "nice"? :scratch2:

you mean low or high ?

nice is supremacy everithing under is ok.

shadow is ok, vain is ok, angel is ok (to low tt don't protect long), jag i was nicely surptised (but whith low HP it don't protect anoff and whith high HP you can use gremlin), caramone is nice i guss star will not cary it if it was not.

i hope that define what nice is for me to you

Yeah probably Supremacy when you look at the stats.

Or 350 HP lvl 80 evader and mod fap that nice too :yup:

But Night mayby in youre opinion Vigi is nice i dont know i mean Lion is not shadow i dont know how to explain beter. Put it this way if tomorow one is selling on the forum i will not be interested to buy it cos is not nice to me but i bet is nice to someone else.

Oh i think Eon SGA is nice cos it sits in sweet spot not bad hunting protection and good firearms but the normal eon looks not so good on mob protection.

Last edited:
Grats and I'm buying the leftover parts if anyone wants to unload.

Shameless plug! :)

did the plongu dissapear? or just the event?

Back