problem claiming second apartment

micker

Dominant
Society
Former Gods of Chaos
Mick "Micker" Gould
I snagged another apartment the other day and I cannot claim it. I have the deed in my inventory but the claim button isnt doing anything. When I access the estate terminal the only buttons that are lit are the 'claim' and 'exit' buttons. It beeps when I click on claim, but it doesnt do anything. Exit works as expected.

I made a support request on it a couple days ago, still havent heard anything back. Has anyone has this happen to them? Also, this is my first support request, how long does MA usually take to respond?

Interesting problem, first time i hear of it. Support takes 1-2Bussines days i think. So either today(tues) or tomorow(wed), because yesterday(sun) was a weekend.

I don't know the details but I know there was some kind of problem if deeds were transferred between avas without setting the access to restricted first, or something like that, so if you bought it from another player maybe it's something to do with that? There was a post in the support section of the main EU website about it a couple of weeks back.

Had a similar problem, which the Support Team resolved (about 3 days)

The problem appeared to be the previous owner had left it as Private and restricted with several items inside.

Had a similar problem, which the Support Team resolved (about 3 days)

The problem appeared to be the previous owner had left it as Private and restricted with several items inside.

That sounds like whats going on here, there are three Items inside and its set private.

I guess I just have to wait for MA to fix it.

Did you get to keep the items after they fixed it?

They sorted out the apartment access but there were no items inside.

I raised another support log about the items, which they then allocated. I can only assume the items were the original ones since at the time I could not gain access

They sorted out the apartment access but there were no items inside.

I raised another support log about the items, which they then allocated. I can only assume the items were the original ones since at the time I could not gain access

I finally got in to mine on Thursday... just took MA a few days to fix it.

Back