Help: Problem creating forum account for a RL friend

Lexie

Old Alpha
Edward Lexie Lexinton
A RL friend playing EU for more then 18 months now tried many times to create a forum account. The account was blocked almost immediatly because off ip conflict.

Problem could be we created our account on the same network ( using same proxy server ) and probably we used the same internet ipadres. He send many time an email to the moderaters off this forum without any succes.

Account name: Hanzime
EU avatar: Shiny bold eraser.

Can someone pick this up and deblock his account.

greetings Lexie

I suggest you send a pm direct to 711. He's probably more likely to see that than this thread :)

Sended 711 link to this thread. :mad:

hope it gets unblocked

Well he did many times without any answer :(

A non-member sending an email from the outside isnt quite like sending an in-forum pm from an existing member, I would think.

Which is why I suggested you send the pm, not him.

A non-member sending an email from the outside isnt quite like sending an in-forum pm from an existing member, I would think.

Which is why I suggested you send the pm, not him.

Sadly, this doesn't help for sh*t....I 've had the same problem never ever got a reply.
For me it happened after resetting pw while my mail account didn't exist anymore apparently. I created new account because I wanted to use EF, of course. I was blocked immidiately. 10's of times i mailed, let my online friends ask for it...no reaction, never.
Eventually, I found a work around and created this account. Sad that I lost my first account, but at least now i can use EF.

At the moderators: If you read this: Yes, I am aware that I violated the rules...but in my defense, I did everything humanly possible to solve this in a way according to the rules. Getting no reaction whatsoever moved me into finding a not approved work around.

Sended a support case to MA about this. You never know they have a shortcut to contact the forum moderaters.

So stupid they think their account creating system is always correct.:mad:

No help from MA about forumaccount (was to expect ofc ).

Anyone can help my friend?

No help from MA about forumaccount (was to expect ofc ).

Anyone can help my friend?

How is he blocked? on IP adress?
If it's IP it must be Telenet; since belgacom/scarlet/... give a dynamic IP.
telenet changes the IP adresses from time to time. Maybe If you hard reset the modem (plug out and leave it out for atleast 30minutes, telenet does a check every 30 minutes). After you plug it in wait a few minutes to start the computer (or router if its in a netwerk).
This should give him a new IP

simple isn't it ;)

711 is a bit hard to get a hold of, but John Capital and Rayne Jade respond to pms really quickly...

I'm sure they'd be willing to at least call attention to the request.

How is he blocked? on IP adress?
If it's IP it must be Telenet; since belgacom/scarlet/... give a dynamic IP.
telenet changes the IP adresses from time to time. Maybe If you hard reset the modem (plug out and leave it out for atleast 30minutes, telenet does a check every 30 minutes). After you plug it in wait a few minutes to start the computer (or router if its in a netwerk).
This should give him a new IP

simple isn't it ;)

Nope we made or account on the same ( bussines network). I was first and have np. He was blocked.

Nope we made or account on the same ( bussines network). I was first and have np. He was blocked.

ok, then it might be EF that blocked the account as a second one :confused:
Best thing you can do is make a new account or wait till 711 is back.

wien logt der ook in vanup ze werk, moe junder nie werkn ;P

711 is a bit hard to get a hold of, but John Capital and Rayne Jade respond to pms really quickly...

I'm sure they'd be willing to at least call attention to the request.

Pm send to john capital. Let's see what he can do about:confused:

ok, then it might be EF that blocked the account as a second one :confused:
Best thing you can do is make a new account or wait till 711 is back.

wien logt der ook in vanup ze werk, moe junder nie werkn ;P

EU is oek beke werkn hé

Back