problem uploading image to gallery

Tei

Provider
Society
Rangers
Teiwaz Storm Ing
I tried 3 tines, size and resolution within restrictions.
On Firefox mobile (Android).
Can select image, edit filename and description, when pressing Upload button page reloads, no error shows.

I'm failing to see what the problem is.
You tried three times. What was the result each time?

If the image is simply not uploading then it is most likely the image is in a format which this forum does not accept e.g. png. This forum accepts jpg images.

Last edited:
Problem is that it's not uploaded.
Tried 3 times, each time same, page reloads, no image uploaded, no error message.

It's jpg, 196kb, 864x1617p.

If its not the format or the size of image (196kb should be ok) then perhaps its the dimensions?

Try to alter the dimensions to something lower.

Not too sure what could be causing this to be honest. I think there used to restrictions on signature images being within certain dimensions and perhaps other images as well. That's the only thing I can think of that's causing this.

Perhaps worthwhile asking admin for assistance here.

Reactions: Tei
I guess that pixel dimension requirement is very strict, aka it does not allow image to have dimension flipped, aka no tall images are allowed.
As image I tried to upload is 864x1617 pixels, it does not adhere to strict restriction of 1920x1080 pixel restriction.

That is a problem for many photos/screenshots taken on mobile, as dimensions are often flipped.

Mods,
I wonder is that can be changed in future to 1920x1080 OR 1080x1920 or something in that fashion?

Back