Problem with dropping Daikiba Trophy

devPie

Hello.
I'm completely new in this game and i have one problem with quest, where i need to get 5 Daikiba Trophy - i killed nearby 40-50 and i got only one trophy. On Entropedia i read, than drop ratio for this item is 50% - i can't be so unlucky, i think it's bug, or i do something wroing. Any ideas?

Kill youngs only. The article on entropedia apparently was written before cubs and juveniles were added few months ago, and for those your drop rate is normal.

If you can't find youngs, there are a lot west from Port Atlantis.

Hello.
I'm completely new in this game and i have one problem with quest, where i need to get 5 Daikiba Trophy - i killed nearby 40-50 and i got only one trophy. On Entropedia i read, than drop ratio for this item is 50% - i can't so unlucky, i think it's bug, or i do something wroing. Any ideas?

That 50% drop rate is made of 1 drop in 2 kills, and if you look at the history, that piece of data was reported two years ago.

In my recent experience, daikiba cubs and juveniles rarely drop trophies, young do now and then, mature and higher have them in most loots.

I'd suggest not rushing this mission, the knife you get at the end of the mission chain requires level 7 to use efficiently anyway.

Thank you for responses. I guided by Svarog and i started to kill only youngs - i got 2 trophies for 5 kills, and i think i'll end this quest soon.

I'd call this a community forum win! :yup:

Back