Help: Problems regarding a soc HoF

He should split, if the agreement was to split; then split.

I would split but charge a 5% luck comission :D (I always wanted to own land T_T)

I dont see why anyone would defend that behavior.
Its easy, if he agreed to share loot but didnt, he is a scammer.

By being in a team with that mindset he had everything to gain and nothing to lose, at the cost of the other team members that trusted him.

"If you read the starting post you will see Morpheus did all damage."

I know but that was a question for xin and the answer would be 0

And let the "wiseman caracter" for other players.

He killed it he loot's it.

So because he soloed the drone the loot is his alone despite the fact that he agreed to loot split in the beginning?

I wonder what his answer would be (if he knew it would have no influence over this one) if one of the others had done it and said "I deserve to keep it". Would he have said "Gratz" and moved on?

If you said share up front it's a crap to change your mind the moment it suits you best.

If he agreed before that every hof splits the you are right. Last week i had an beacon with my soc and after we stayed as a team and i went hunting and i had an 320 ped hof. the rest of the team was in the city and i was between argus and ithaca. And no one said anything. if you split something all the team must do some dammage after my opinion. to deserve their share. no?

One question

How much dammage you did on that drone?

I did none, I already said that, and none of the other team members did either. For what we remember he might be on his way back from revive or he might have been dragged out by the mob he was shooting when it went to attack another avatar out there. We hunted as a team, he didn't hunt solo, and he agreed to split loot :)

If your team is attacked by four mobs, and three people are shooting at one of them. You can't reach it, because 3 other mobs are hitting on you, so you have to fap all the time, they kill it and loot a 10k item, you agreed on beforehand to share items and loot. Would you say they should keep the item because you did no dmg to the mob? :)

if you had that hof would you split?

Of course! They are my friends (I thought), and just as important, they are my soc?? :confused: As stated, my society is like my ingame family, I love my society.
I have never looted a loot like that in my 5 years of Entropia, so I can't prove it. But everyone that knows me well in Entropia know I would split it :) We always split in our soc and among my friends ingame. We don't even ask. We even split items if one of us is afk making dinner! (That has happened several times :laugh: and oh my, it's fun telling people they will get a piece of a 500+ item when they were out doing something else :silly2: )

when you enter a team you agree with the team rules.
he killed the drone by him self so the loot is his.

Yes, we all agreed to share items in loot ;) that's just why he should, isn't it? :scratch:
He killed the drone when hunting in the team with us, he didn't kill it alone. He did all the damage on it, but he was in a team hunt :)

And i thinck everybody agrees with that.

Looking at all the replies in this thread, it seems like most people disagrees with you and think he should share the loot, doesn't it? :)

If he agreed before that every hof splits the you are right. Last week i had an beacon with my soc and after we stayed as a team and i went hunting and i had an 320 ped hof. the rest of the team was in the city and i was between argus and ithaca. And no one said anything. if you split something all the team must do some dammage after my opinion. to deserve their share. no?

This is a totally different story, isn't it?? :confused:
You are saying you went out to hunt alone. Then you diserve the loot, if what you say is correct ( In our soc, most people would split it anyway, no matter how much you try to tell them they diserved that loot, they would split anyway :laugh: :scratch2: )

But in our case, we were hunting as a team, not solo as you did ;)

You are right. My soc is for me like a ingame familly too. And if ill get an snable ath i'll split that too.

in this situation a think hof should be split by both players. spawn is big normal, mobs r fast kill so normal not be firing always at same mob. and if u r soc m8's that's more one reason!

And every other hof or global because they would to the same :). Ingame its not about the ped in all situations its about friends :) and mostlly the way you act ingame is reflecting the way you are in RL.

This really hurts me since my friends got scammed by a fellow soc member.

It scares me that some people share the same mentality. I see that as pure evil. I think I can speak for a few other societies, those people are not welcome at ours.
It is like openly supporting a scammer because of the mindset.

I quote myself here.
" When a team globals the chat tells :"Team Bla killed and looted" there is no Person D looted. "

What is a team? It is being together doing activities which are aimed to improve efficiency or cover a wider area. A team can be running, fapping.
As other stated, if you are in a team but want to keep the loot, just leave the team.

I understand that the ' family' bond was not there for Morpheus since he was rather new. But do you have to have 'family' bonding for common sense?

I'll illustrate again what Neo Sharp did with me.
He globals next to me, and he gives me 50% without me asking for it.
He is no friend or foe, he did it out of 'compassion' I think.

I can tell you one thing for sure. If Neo ever gets in troubles I will be there for him. Morhpeus on the other hand has dirt on his name, for me some people as well who join his statement.
Being compassionate and truthful makes life a little more easy for yourself.
Your life is worth nothing if you cannot share.
It is like owning 10 billion USD, but no one accepts your dollars.

Anything shot in a team hunt is a team kill.

If you split up to cover more mobs and one of your mobs hits a big one then those whos mobs didnt hit get your split.

Thats how I always did it.

One question

How much dammage you did on that drone?
if you had that hof would you split?
when you enter a team you agree with the team rules.

The thing is he made an agreement at the start of the hunt, so basicly you are saying two completely different things. You agree with the team rules and he killed it so the loot is his :scratch2::scratch2:

Did you even take the time to read some posts??

"If you read the starting post you will see Morpheus did all damage."

I know but that was a question for xin and the answer would be 0

And let the "wiseman caracter" for other players.

He killed it he loot's it.

Remind me of this, should we ever consider to hunt in a team.
Not that I plan to :laugh:

It is a team, especially in crowded areas and/or with larger teams it happens quite regularly that some of the team aim at one mob and some at another one.

If you do not want to live by the team rules then don't join a team but hunt on your own!

My two pec....

Give all the loot to Me, I will take it, and then give you some back.

Problem solved :D?

It is like owning 10 billion USD, but no one accepts your dollars.
This will be reality soon.

On Topic: Thanks for the info. Especially from the faction who states you didn't shoot the mob so you get shit since i now have an extended blacklist for teamhunts.

Tussi

You are right. This is a very good point indeed +rep for it :)
But, unfortunately, as well as I'm trying to be diplomatic (as I intended to be ingame when speaking with him), and posting my points of view in a somewhat objective interest, I'm still a human. I feel offended, due to the fact that a soc mate went back on his word and does not want to share a loot that we on beforehand had agreed to share in a case like this.

And even though I'm trying to be objective, this subject hits me personally, both as a leader of the soc and a member of the team, therefore, my posts might be subjective (unintended) as well, and that's also why I really hope Morpheus will post his points of view as well, so that people don't get the wrong impression, due to my wrongly posted subjective perspectives.

As you say that I should take this to the soc leader, I've done it, he talked to him, and I am even one of the tops in the soc myself, so is another member of the team, who has been there for even more time than me.
As I said, I would wish to keep this at our soc forum, but since Morpheus insisted we would have to post it here, then I did.

Have to go now, will post more later.

Regards,
Xin.

Thanks for the clarification.

Was nice meeting you in game and chat a bit about this issue. I still hope it solves the best way for you and your team mates.

And I also hope that I will NOT see the A-hole Morphius in game, I don't wanna be thrown out of Entropia because of a big violation of the EULA :laugh:

No way! You :handjob: :censored: :nutkick: , you've just got a huge -rep for that post.

Don't even try to speak for the whole community - especially not me - again.

Thanks.
Minken

Hmmmm , got my first HoF in a team , and before that agreed to share 50-50 :p
Well , it wasnt as big as this one , but shared without delay :)

In this case , the only thing that sux is that there are some nice items in there , which are sad to sell. If that was all oils , no problems with sharing.

Perhaps filters can be shared , and the items kept by the looter.
But dang , what a sticky situation , would not want to be in it my self when i get a uber that i made solo and have to give away the taxes.

So i say , team is a team and agreement was made , can work it out with filters atlest.

Just my opinnion :)

Situation as it is now:

Morpheus Stalker Unit has left Ex Cons Cadets, and with no intentions to share anything of the team loot.

:mad:

I feel sorry for you, Xin.

Don't give up, hopefully you will get a big one yourself in the future.

An I hope MA have cursed the PED that Morpheus got (has he even replied in this thread? I'd bet 5 EFD that he don't dare to!)

So hes acting stubborn.

I still say its his tho but the item surly should be sold and split as agreed.

Lets hope he can get some sense and be mature and do as eh agreed on to split items before the hunt.

morpheus is not swedish

Last edited by a moderator:
We have no such problems in our swedish soc
perhaps its just a foreign thing...

That has absolutly nothing with nationality.
Every herd has their own "black sheep"

We have no such problems in our swedish soc
perhaps its just a foreign thing.

If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go to hell.

Bin_Laden_pig.gif

...if you dont like it
just go away

Firstly, our society has a lot of Norwegian (including me), Danish and Swedish members, which are very close to Sweden, as far as I know? :confused:
I don't understand what this has to do with nationality to do either? :mad:

And what on earth has this thing to do with terrorism?? :confused:

*Confused..*

It's closure but not compensation

All I can say is Morpheus is not in ECC any more, we can all hunt again in confidence as a team and as a band of brothers and sisters.

What Morpheus did will come back as karma if you believe in such things.

I look forward to VU10 with all the Ex Cons, happy hunting and many more HoFs to share. We're going to have to go get some of these Golden Age 2.0 itemz to cheer Xin and the team up :cool:

To all the posts saying there is a justification to keeping all loots when in a team hunt with a loot sharing policy :scratch2: I can't understand the basis of your arguments. If you team hunt you increase the opportunity for a global or hof by the number of members. In this you also implicitly and explicitly accept the loot is shared between all the members in return. If at some point in a team hunt you feel the team isn't working for any reason just say "I'm going solo" and leave the team.

Firstly, our society has a lot of Norwegian (including me), Danish and Swedish members, which are very close to Sweden, as far as I know? :confused:
I don't understand what this has to do with nationality to do either? :mad:

And what on earth has this thing to do with terrorism?? :confused:

*Confused..*

Don`t feed the troll...

As for all of this - i kinda do believe in the karma thingie - so you all know what that means when someone has quite negative karma... At some point his actions, his behavior, his characteristics will pay him back what he deserves and he will regret his past actions etc. People usually understands that when its already too late and you want to go back in time (talking about general stuff not just the hof split).

Just my thoughts....

After three mobs or so, Dessa loots martial feets and I loot a martiall harness, both under 50 peds, but since we are hunting rather "low hp" mobs, I ask the team:
"Does everyone agree to split items under 50 ped as well?" Asking this question since we have, as most people know a soc policy about splitting items over 50 peds. To my question, everyone agreed without further additions.

From what I have quoted above it seems that you have already answered your own question, as the decision to split items over 50 PED is already implicit in that particular hunt as well as being your soc's team-hunt policy.

Secondly, that loot could have dropped from any of the Attackers that you killed as a team - it was nothing more than pure chance that it dropped from that particular one at that particular time.

Thirdly - reverse the situation. What if those items had dropped from a different Attacker? One that the other three of you not including Morpheus had shot? Would Morpheus then be willing to forego a 1/4 share of the loot and for you to split it between the three of you? As he was a distance away and "effectively hunting solo."

And finally, as he can obviously hunt solo there without dying, if he wanted to hunt solo instead of as part of a team - why didn't he?

Unfortunately, from the points you made and the inferences I have drawn from them, the most likely explanation to me is that greed has once again overcome an individual's willingness to give their word and stick to it.

From my hazy memories, I think those items will have a market value of 10-15k PEDs. If it's any consolation that's a lot more than the 90 pieces of silver he would have received 2,000 years ago.

Well, if everyone agreed to split that loot, including him. then he must split it. Agreeing is the key to this point

Back