Progress 17th Aug

Thx for the update :)

I'd rather they didnt.. I've booked next week off in lieu of the VU.

Na, Im sure it will be fine :D

Nice to take time off work and take time to enjoy this :wtg:

Wanna come help with my apartment? Gives you some distraction :silly2:

*put her cd's on alphabettical order today, only took 6 hours*

Only if your apartment needs a new lawn. :)

Thats a lot of cd's!!!

Reactions: dj.
Someone found that the EULA comes into force tomorrow on 18th August.
That's why there are two possible contents for the progress report.

1) The ETA gets set to 24 hours .... Migration brings the VU 10.0 and the limited features we all know by heart already

2) Swedish laws say you can't make people work too much and MA/FPC don't hire extra employees. We get ETA midnight next Sunday .... exactly one week for update. And they take their time. VUs happen in rappid succession with few days interval.

... Anyway .. Gratitude for the update .... Thanks!
Now we at least know the time of the next communique. ^_^

It was be cool if EU will start tomorrow :yay:

* whispers *

I got it in Twitter too :D

Entropia Online

So did I :D ... it's a great way to keep updated ... John Bates is also encouraging everyone to sign up at Twitter and add "CalypsoEvents" ... because going forward, this medium will be used to keep Entropians linked to events across Calypso. :wtg:

ah come on everybody, you don't seriously think this is for real ? As everybody knows now MA has taken our money and is waiting for their flight to a sunny tax paradise somewhere in the bahama's :yay:

Rock on with your &ard on.
Rock out with your *ock out.

What I am trying to say is cant wait

So did I :D ... it's a great way to keep updated ... John Bates is also encouraging everyone to sign up at Twitter and add "CalypsoEvents" ... because going forward, this medium will be used to keep Entropians linked to events across Calypso. :wtg:
Thx, now following CalypsoEvents. If only they updated it a bit more often ;)
It's a great way to keep in touch.

I don't feel the sickness yet, but it's in the post. That's for sure. I'm in the junkie limbo at the moment. Too ill to sleep. Too tired to stay awake, but the sickness is on its way. Sweat, chills, nausea. Pain and craving. A need like nothing else I've ever known will soon take hold of me. It's on its way.

Good to see they are taking their time and making sure all is right before hand. Great news!

lol I hate when my harddrive takes a crap on me so i bought 3 harddrives so 1 fails i got 2 others that are backup with all my stuff and i dont have to reinstall every thing over just got to plug it in and im done but i can't wait to get back on EU :laugh: so i can go back to craffting i miss globaling and few day off line of EU is like a life time with out it :laugh:

I hate a failed hard drive so much, that i already installed a blank harddrive ready for use when needed.

Good to see they are taking their time and making sure all is right before hand. Great news!

Yea i agree here, better it take some time and be good then do a hasty job :)

But i do hope it want take to long also hehe

Thx for the heads up btw keep inform us that is the way to go :wtg::yay:

Nice, take all the time needed, my system needs a fresh install as my partitioned windows drive is apparently "full". Its not like everyone is sitting on their hands waiting for the servers to be fully operating, RIGHT?

HELL YEA MATE ! I CAN'T W8 :smash::cussing::D

i cant wait ether i miss my globals and HoF from crafting i wish it was back up and running playing the waiting game suck :cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing: and im bored got nothin to do here all the other games i played are more boring :hammer:

Last edited:
MA could you please rollback to vu9.4 I forgot to put one thing in storage. thnx.

:laugh:

Thanks for giving us an ETA, even if it is on the ETA :scratch2:. Also if any of you are that bored check out Hulu.com, watching tv is always a great time waster.

Cant wait, Ill see all of you on new calypso.

Thanks for giving us an ETA, even if it is on the ETA :scratch2:. Also if any of you are that bored check out Hulu.com, watching tv is always a great time waster.

:laugh: good idea i did not want to put in my tv tuner card and hook up the cable to it so i can witch tv on my computer well waiting thx for the link :D

marcodawg.jpg

Jesus Wept, what :scratch2:

So you decided to play "How To Look A Complet Knob In Front Of The Community" game?

Just grow up, go do something else with your time, instead of bitching and sounding like a complete whiner!

pfft :rolleyes:

i cant wait ether i miss my globals and HoF from crafting i wish it was back up and running playing the waiting game suck :cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing: and im bored got nothin to do here all the other games i played are more boring :hammer:

:laugh: that pic rocks

Jesus Wept, what :scratch2:

So you decided to play "How To Look A Complet Knob In Front Of The Community" game?

Just grow up, go do something else with your time, instead of bitching and sounding like a complete whiner!

pfft :rolleyes:

no i have nothin else to do at home im waiting for my doughter to get drop off so i can go do some thing i already did every thing at home so now im playing the waiting game for my doughter to get droped off i know im going to be waiting a few days for EU to be up and running i that post i did sound like a whiner :laugh:

any one want to give me a REP

Back