Progressive Loot Extravaganza- On LA 49

Got a nice hof here today :) with neconu jaw if someones intrested also =)
Although took screenie 2 times and accidently over printed the location and such so i guess the points not counted. :)

Got a nice hof here today :) with neconu jaw if someones intrested also =)
Although took screenie 2 times and accidently over printed the location and such so i guess the points not counted. :)

Gz on your uber loot! I may be interested in the Jaw, Sadly I can't accept that post ;( please make sure you include your date/time stamp and your position.

N8

Grtz again :wtg: not long till you hit the n8 wallet ;)

seen these 2 pass on game grtz on getting 25 ;)

For those of you that may have been going to LA49 in the last day or so and not finding much of a spawn, we have committed MASS GENOCIDE by drowning the hundreds that had spawned on the north portion of the LA (around the Osseo that most hunters tend to avoid!).

There should now be a decent spawn throughout the LA again. I noted that the NE corner had a very dense spawn of Neconu and no Osseo in sight, so keep that in mind if this recurs.

Also feel free to PM myself or HuntingN8 here on EF if the spawn 'dies out' again and we will happily go on more suicide runs into the frigid waters of the north shore ;)

We will periodically check on the spawn density up there and do our best to take care of this - a 'Reset' button on the LA terminal would be a nice addition from MA for cases like this :)

And grats to Molly Maneater Dolly to be the first participant to hit 25 globals! :wtg::yay::wtg::eek: Look forward to seeing you hit 50 soon, as I am sure you will!

Just a couple of the many 'Polar Bear Runs' done, lol:

Thank you very much :)

The spawn is back to wonderful once more :yay::yay::yay:

Back