Project: Alice's BOOBS

BIG BOOBS ?!

• Yes, I'm male and like boobs !

Votes: 159 59.1%
  • Yes, I'm female and like boobs too !

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • No, I'm male and don't like boobs ! (wtf ?!)

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • No, I'm female and get jelous of big boobs !

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New planet ?!

Votes: 77 28.6%

• Total voters
So many males here not liking boobs, goddamn, I'll walk in future with my ass towards the wall :laugh:

I also wondered what a Boobie planet would look through after someone said here, maybe it may happen when two very big ones crash together, but don't eliminate each other. Ha, and two nipple mountains on each one :D

C'mon people, sign up and vote for big big boobs, do it for the real guys of Entropia !:yay:

Ohh boobs. I love boobs. The more the better in my opinion.

Allow me to quote an excerpt from a fine old TV jaunt, Mystery Science Theater 3000...

MST3K said:
Tom: Say, fellas. There sure is a lot of skin in this movie, isn't there?

Mike: There sure is!

Crow (as Jimmy Durante): Yet, despite all the acres of flesh, in this film I just can't come up with a word to describes it.

Tom: Well, I can!

Mike: You can?

Tom: Why sure! (singing) It's breastica-boob-ical, chestica-mamm-ical
Pendular, globular fun!

Mike: Flesh-ical, orbital, mound-ular, scoop-ular?

Tom: Right-o! That's the one!

Crow: Is it glutial maximal, tush-ital, crack-ular, bun-ular, morning 'til night?
Tom: Well, you're abso-to-glandular fanny fantastical
Masta-ca-flesh-ular right!

All: It's area-logical, auto-erotical, toobular, boob-ular joy!
An expose-ular regional, batch-ular pouch-ular fun for girl and boy!
A latisima-dorsical, hung-like-a-horse-ical, calipa-ligical ball!

Crow: A most bun-ular, fun-ular

Mike: Fruit of the Loom-ular

Crow: French-ical tongue-ular

Tom: Whop-ita boob-ular

Mike: Movie of them alllllllllll!!!!!

All: Hey!!!

And a little YT link just to finish it off :)
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePusmtf1IQ

Last edited:
Where is the option :
-i love boobs , but can not vote or my GF kill you and me right after ?

Where is the Option for: No, I am female and big boobs just get in the way :scratch2: :D

If they are big enough for Alice they are big enough for me..

As long as the woman is happy.. - ; )

Where is the option :
-i love boobs , but can not vote or my GF kill you and me right after ?

Psssssssst Eto, this is the "New Planet ?!" option ;)

I like boobs but I like natural boobs. And too big boobs isn´t my thing.:rolleyes:
Hmm... boobs. I wish I could add now Homer S.´s face where he is thinking some nice :)

Last edited:
Regarding boobs, I like them in almost all forms and sizes. When it comes to pixels though, I prefer them small and antialiased instead of big and blocky, so I voted planet! ;)

Any size or type of boob is fine, as long as they are not attached to a lunatic...

But they frequently are...

I like boobs...

Psssssssst Eto, this is the "New Planet ?!" option ;)
you crazy...
You think she dont know me ?
Thats the worst option,she will just torture me for hours... no thanks...

ps: who care the size of boobs , as long as i can sleep comfy on them , the size is perfect :D

omg ...... ok the epic girl looks nice ;) but so does athletic ones too!

I guess the main thing is what does the person behind the aviator want to look like :)

While guys might like big bobs most girls that I know that have them usually has back problems (pain) at least that's what they tell me : (

And since I'm Sicilian (Italy) and 3 Gen American we have a lot of females in family equipped with pretty big ones, and most of them have back pain ......... I guess its a lot of weight to lug around all the time ..

Last edited:
When I was young my dad told me anything more then a mouthfull is a waste.

I told him Id gladly go back for seconds.

So add my vote for +boobs.

my dad always told me more then a mouthfuls a waste but i tend to disagree

i prefer little more then a handful personally :) too bad im too broke to throw into this pot ! but u have my support ;)

edit my thoughts exactly Trina hehe must of snuck that reply in while i was typing lol

I like boobs, but I do like real ones better...
But if he'd like to have bigger boobs, ah well...

Full, no need for support, milk rockets :yay:

Did ya know that their are Wikipedia pages for almost everything!

In fact there's a Wikipedia page for Breasts, another for Cleavage and yet another for Bra. Where I learned today that many women suffer backpain due to ill fitting bras regardless of size. Aparently it's like carrying a backpack, you need to tighten the waist strap rather than pull the shoulders forward, 80% of the weight should be carried by the under-bust strap. If that weren't interesting enough pub-trivia, for 10 more points... Did you know that their are combinations of bra sizes that can be worn in different cup sizes, called sister sizes? Well it's true - who said being a new-age man couldn't be fun :D

So being informed, I'm still pluging for bodaciously bountiful :ahh:

OMG!!! All the women in game should petition MA to have the body sculptors unlock bigger "packages" for the guys :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's a new pun I'm adding to my extensive repertoire. :laugh:
Lemme translate it for those unfortunate non-Spanish speakers:

Nice syntax, eh? Translation is completely litteral and the pun reamians unaltered. Same number of syllables. And it even rhymes!

Maybe even closer....

Modern grammar is screwed. Loses two syllables (12 syllable "harmony" is lost). There's an ambiguity between "a" and "the". "An" should be "is". The comma is transformed. Although it flows with ease, just like the Spanish version of the pun...

Breastless is sexy. :D

LMAO what a correct translation! Absolutely brillant +rep for that :laugh:

BOOBS FTW!!!!!! big or small, doesnt matter - sychassta rattarr :D

Next time you pass a charity box for breast cancer research, put some money in, a world with no boobies would be a sad place indeed ;)

Stinky:yay:

Guys, we're talking about a virtual avatar, she won't lose hp due back pain I think, and if yes, there still is the revival terminal :wtg:

:yay: For Boobs!!! I'd rather have the Picture girl as Guide in PA than all the fem av's with huge Pixel boobs though... :cool:

Migi

Nobody has mentioned the Orbs yet... :eek:

Did ya know that their are Wikipedia pages for almost everything!

In fact there's a Wikipedia page for Breasts, another for Cleavage and yet another for Bra. Where I learned today that many women suffer backpain due to ill fitting bras regardless of size. Aparently it's like carrying a backpack, you need to tighten the waist strap rather than pull the shoulders forward, 80% of the weight should be carried by the under-bust strap. If that weren't interesting enough pub-trivia, for 10 more points... Did you know that their are combinations of bra sizes that can be worn in different cup sizes, called sister sizes? Well it's true - who said being a new-age man couldn't be fun :D

So being informed, I'm still pluging for bodaciously bountiful :ahh:

Yeah, its all a myth perpetuated by big bosomed ladies to get you to carry there shopping. I for one do not fall for it.

I have gigantic balls, they are as big as the Planet Mars, super balls if you will. My back is fine. Undeniable proof if ever there was some.

Ahh the jugs...

The Corrs recommend small boobs; they sing: Come on, come on; come on leave me breastless! (or was it breathless? Anyway :D)

Doesn't Alice's EF avatar make up for her EU avatar?

omg ...... ok the epic girl looks nice ;) but so does athletic ones too!

I guess the main thing is what does the person behind the aviator want to look like :)

While guys might like big bobs most girls that I know that have them usually has back problems (pain) at least that's what they tell me : (

And since I'm Sicilian (Italy) and 3 Gen American we have a lot of females in family equipped with pretty big ones, and most of them have back pain ......... I guess its a lot of weight to lug around all the time ..

Most women in Germany have smaller ones and have always a headache..so what is better ?! :D
All an excuse to work less and uphold the matriarchy :D

Back