Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

Lykke said:
...When you kill a mob, leave it as long as possible before looting it ... that will give you better loot .... :eek:

:rolleyes: Yeah, I know .... *Lykke, standing on a huge pile of snable cadavers*

Etopia said:
A myth say there a fap called mod fap that heal all time full health :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tigerman said:
Let me guess.. the name start on S?

Yes, and ends with an "n" :laugh:

One of the myths that went around was that you could loot drowned mobs at certain places. (Due to a bug). Now this was actually really happening. I experienced it. But they removed it quickly.

However I know this was also later on a dubios scam used upon noobs by some.

Silver di Avlo said:
One of the myths that went around was that you could loot drowned mobs at certain places. (Due to a bug). Now this was actually really happening. I experienced it. But they removed it quickly.

However I know this was also later on a dubios scam used upon noobs by some.

Dunno, I heard about a general loot-in-mobs-rumour .. ! I get no loot almost every time!

Did Dan quit ? He was in DR, wasnt he ?

q Slane q said:
Did Dan quit ? He was in DR, wasnt he ?

Maybe now he really is sleeping with the fishes (Pun intended) :wise:

Lykke said:
ok - I know nothing about any people in game. Maybe I do, but I might believe in it all - so I wont notice if it fits in here :D

BUT a fun little thing from when I was a n00b (I'm far more n00b now than then, but that's a different story)...

When you kill a mob, leave it as long as possible before looting it ... that will give you better loot .... :eek:

:rolleyes: Yeah, I know .... *Lykke, standing on a huge pile of snable cadavers*

Well, there is an upside to this method,

If you wait until you see globals in the chat window and loot your long dead mob, you have a chance for higher loot.

From my experience, it works partially and the reverse is also fine.

Pheonix said:
Yes, and ends with an "n" :laugh:
Thought so.. I havent actually seen his loot windows, but people that know this person claim this myth/rumor to be true..

2. During the days of the mega uber low TT drop (also known as the im2870 snablesnot mania) a MOD Fap actually dropped from a low end monster. A faucervix young to be more exact. Eyewitnesses claim the story is true and that they saw the confused newbie running around with it in Port Atlantis

I looted an arr8000m from a bery young back then. And a gazillion pixie,goblin pieces from snables. I am still sad that I sold the weapon, because i couldnt do enough damage with it back then..

I heard a rumor a long time ago. I was about another rig in PVP1 that spawned lyst instead of oil. MA took it out because it cost to much or something like that. I guess there are always rumors floating around about uber players actually being MA staff I can't remember the specifics though. Since I tend to dismiss most stuff until I experience it myself. I guess another Mod fap rumor is that most of the mod faps are duped and very few have dropped over the years. :)

Last edited:
Sirhc said:
I guess there are always rumors floating around about uber players actually being MA staff I can't remember the specifics though. Since I tend to dismiss most stuff until I experience it myself.

There was one about me being a MA test avatar years ago, it didn't last long though. :laugh:

have you forgot about the Combat EnBoots-13 ?
it was discussed along time if it was true or not :)

Sirhc said:
I heard a rumor a long time ago. I was about another rig in PVP1 that spawned lyst instead of oil. MA took it out because it cost to much or something like that. I guess there are always rumors floating around about uber players actually being MA staff I can't remember the specifics though. Since I tend to dismiss most stuff until I experience it myself. I guess another Mod fap rumor is that most of the mod faps are dubbed and very few have dropped over the years. :)
Think possibly the lyst "rig" rumor was derived from a drill tower that was left up for quite a while in pvp1...

Ive been "accused" of being MA as well as Faustian...
The rumor is also that i never sleep. That one started back in 01/02 when I played quite a lot more than now. And it was ofc less people online as well, so someone that was "always there" was more easilly noticed..

Question is.. Is those just rumors or are they truths?
A conspiracy theory that is true is called a conspiracy ;)

Dont know if this is a rumor or what it is.. But back in 4.3 they had a "Server stress test" where they wanted as many ppl to play as possible, so they upp'ed the loot on mobs and placed ammo and stuff arround on the ground.. I my self found 50 PED worth of ammo, but aparently they also plaecd various equipment on the ground...

I were in Black Legion back then and we had a soc member who found a 1 PED TT imp Mk2 on the ground....

I knew this guy.. he had like 200 PED in game.. and all of a sudden he had an Imp mk2.. so there must have been something to it...

Edit: his name were "Fribbe" for those who remembers this..

Starfinder said:
Dont know if this is a rumor or what it is.. But back in 4.3 they had a "Server stress test" where they wanted as many ppl to play as possible, so they upp'ed the loot on mobs and placed ammo and stuff arround on the ground.. I my self found 50 PED worth of ammo, but aparently they also plaecd various equipment on the ground...

I were in Black Legion back then and we had a soc member who found a 1 PED TT imp Mk2 on the ground....

I knew this guy.. he had like 200 PED in game.. and all of a sudden he had an Imp mk2.. so there must have been something to it...

Edit: his name were "Fribbe" for those who remembers this..

I remember Black Legion, if I'm correct, Crashoveride and Zippo was members also.

yes sir.. I actually "trained" crashoverride from the beginning.. I still remember his first armax cow.. NE from pheonix... He looted some kind of amp.. (A104 prolly).. and he were hooked.. deposited rigth after that.. and well.. we know the story.. :D

Starfinder said:
we know the story.. :D

I do :D

But there is more to it. I won't go into it. Good day!

what i heard isnt really a myth or rumour or legend, more of a prophecy, here it goes-

'Back in the days of the Beta Version of Project Entropia (as it was known back then), there was a young male avatar that went by the name of 'Murphy Studley Cannon'
He was a simple avatar of a simple farm life upbringing and didnt have a care in the world, that was until his father 'Omnipotent God Omniscience' decided that as a tes for his young son, he had to fight an Atrox Prowler, with out armour, and only with a Castorian Enblade-10.
The fierce battle raged for hours, studley was ducking and diving all over the place, but after such a fierce and intense engagement, the Atrox bit studley across the neck, and severed his artery, thus killing him. his blood is still stained there as this is being typed.
But many have said that they have seen studley wandering around, wearing no armour, and carrying a Castorian Enblade-10, in search of his old adversary, the Atrox Prowler'

i think that is true, but i dont know, what u guys think?

studley said:
what i heard isnt really a myth or rumour or legend, more of a prophecy, here it goes-

'Back in the days of the Beta Version of Project Entropia (as it was known back then), there was a young male avatar that went by the name of 'Murphy Studley Cannon'
He was a simple avatar of a simple farm life upbringing and didnt have a care in the world, that was until his father 'Omnipotent God Omniscience' decided that as a tes for his young son, he had to fight an Atrox Prowler, with out armour, and only with a Castorian Enblade-10.
The fierce battle raged for hours, studley was ducking and diving all over the place, but after such a fierce and intense engagement, the Atrox bit studley across the neck, and severed his artery, thus killing him. his blood is still stained there as this is being typed.
But many have said that they have seen studley wandering around, wearing no armour, and carrying a Castorian Enblade-10, in search of his old adversary, the Atrox Prowler'

i think that is true, but i dont know, what u guys think?
I think the part about the fight lasting for hours and it being a prowler dont fit too well together with the "beta" part ;)

Apostrophe's, apostrophe's, and more apostrophe's.

I heard a myth recently that everything still drops.... :confused:

Tigerman said:
I think the part about the fight lasting for hours and it being a prowler dont fit too well together with the "beta" part ;)

not too bad tho seein as i wasnt around in those days, :), one day tho, the prophecy will be forfilled

Rain Man said:
Apostrophe's, apostrophe's, and more apostrophe's.

I had to Google that word :(

Wikipedia said:
The apostrophe ( ’ ) is a punctuation mark, and sometimes a diacritic mark, in languages written in the Latin alphabet. In English, it has two main functions: it marks omissions; and it assists in marking the possessives of all nouns and many pronouns. (In strictly limited cases, it is sometimes also allowed to assist in marking plurals, but most authorities are now against such usage.) The word comes from Greek hē apóstrophos (prosōidía), through Latin and French. [1]

Lol studley

Rumor has it that the raid on MA and later bankrupsy was infact instigated by M$ because they where affraid that PE would rox to hard and would interfere with the lauch of one of their noob games :D

also a rumor says that there was infact a counter suit that MA won and that there was a undisclosed settlement where MA recieved quite a big pile of cash but they cant tell so because of a NDA

rumor also has it that MA is infact mostly owned by varius emplyees because in months where economy was bad they recieved no or little salery but was payed in stock options instead

Last rumor is that certain MA personel over time has been layed off due to them doing bad stuff like selling Uber items they made via support cases and also that a disgruntled former employee was doing portscans on vounerable ports that PE had layed open ...

I heard a rumor it was possible to make money in PE :confused:

I heard a rumor that you could make real money playing PE.

It is probably true, cuz cute blonds are not capable of lieing.

Morg said:
"....a fixed exchange rate of $1 USD for 10 PED."
yeah.. as long as you deposit.. from game-time... :p

Julo said:
I heard a rumor it was possible to make money in PE :confused:
And I heard a rumor that my bank kinda liked that I withdrew more than I deposited..

Back