Project: PVP

gl, fun with low/mid level pkers... we might meet one day... can be a fun fight

nice project, i did almost the same project. And got a few good friends from it.

+rep

-the1-

Killed :4
Loot Gained:25.03

Died: 2
Loot Lost: 25.03 PED

Random Mob Loot: 7.42 PED

Expenses:

2 Tox Shot: 10 PED
500 ME : 9 PED
Ammo & Decay: 15.50 PED

Total for today: 2.95 PED
Overall Total: - 43.86 PED

Comments:

Only 1 of my kills gave me any loot tonight. 1 was millimetre's outside the zone for the kill shot, and 2 just gave me nothing for now reason. The one I did loot, I was chasing him all night. Was a frustrating evening, but atleast the number is green !

Edit: Totally forgot I had the loot on me from my kill after typing this up!! Tp'd through the zone to get to Akumuul, and ran into a Dawn Deamon! I R NOOB lol. Easy come easy go!

Note to self, stop playing at 3AM!!!

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun thread to watch :)

Ideally, I would like to earn enough PED to buy my own PK gun (ML 35 maybe?) and armor (Infiltrator?) or pay for a membership to H&R Circle to rent some. This thread will show me if a membership would be worth the expense to me, or if it would just be more PED down the drain.

Nice goal ;)

Subscribing and gl! :cool:

Nice goal ;)

Subscribing and gl! :cool:

Any chance on a discount for product placement ;):laugh:

Mandu Killed Star with ML 35 Mentor edition
Mandu: you could be uber too if you were a circle member :cool:
Star: OOOooOOoooOOoo!

What do you say?

Subscribing :) really fun to view this thread :)

Good luck on this project :) I hope it turns out good, and from what I've seen on your loots from time to time I guess you will end up in a nice little profit ;)

Any chance on a discount for product placement ;):laugh:

What do you say?

Lol, I like your style. Put in an application with a screenie recording something to the effect you mentioned above, and we'll see what we can work out ;)

As a noob I'd definitely be pwned by any pkers, but it's fun to read about experiences from the other side of the gun!

Me like to follow this thread

Subscribing and good luck!!

What do you say?

:laugh::D:laugh: nice one

Killed :1
Loot Gained:0

Loot Lost: 25.03 PED

Random Mob Loot: 7.42 PED

Expenses:

100 ME : 1.8 PED
Ammo & Decay: 3 PED

Total for today: - 14.80 PED
Overall Total: - 58.66 PED

Comments:

Had a short run today. Only found 1 GD and was the victim of a tactic I hadn't seen before....

I saw the GD on radar and happily started running forward. I saw a mining claim rod in my scope and the GD didn't move. I though, Great! a miner who doesn't see me coming. I put away the Bravo and took out my LR53 just as I got in range. At that same moment, the GD calmly stepped from behind the Claim Rod and I saw the last thing I expected to see, 2 quick beams from an LR65! I didn't even get a shot off! :ahh:

Well played Fred!

Then I was bored and a Soc mate of mine fought with me! I got a lucky win round one... no loot again!!! then I lost round 2.

Soon my PVP luck will turn! In the mean time, I"m holding a mining class tomorrow. Sign up if your interested!

Had a short run today. Only found 1 GD and was the victim of a tactic I hadn't seen before....

I saw the GD on radar and happily started running forward. I saw a mining claim rod in my scope and the GD didn't move. I thought, Great! a miner who doesn't see me coming. I put away the Bravo and took out my LR53 just as I got in range. At that same moment, the GD calmly stepped from behind the Claim Rod and I saw the last thing I expected to see, 2 quick beams from an LR65! I didn't even get a shot off! :ahh:

Sneaky! :D

Killed :3
Loot Gained:62.73

Died: 3
Loot Lost: 0 PED

Random Mob Loot: 26.63 PED

Expenses:

3 Tox Shot: 15 PED
611 ME : 12.22 PED
Ammo & Decay: 6 PED

Total for today: 57.75 PED
Overall Total: -3.49 PED

Comments:

Was a fairly long run tonight. Didn't see many GD's in the zone, but I was suprised by the number of people who recognized me and wished me luch with this project, even if it was at their own peril.

also, one of the first attackers I had to kill was a mini.. near full TT SK 20.

One of the times I died, I TP'd onto the Wilfords....

By the way, Good Game Hijacker, and I'll see you around Fresca :silly2:

Edit.. got one more. Only 3.65 PED... but still post updated.

Last edited:
Killed :0
Loot Gained:0

Random Mob Loot: 0 PED

Expenses:

18 ME : 0.36 PED
Ammo & Decay: 0 PED

Total for today: - 10.36 PED
Overall Total: - 13.85 PED

Comments:

I had a few minutes to kill tonight, and there was a lot of action at Akumull, so I geared up and jumped in. Ran square into some Shaolin and died of a Tango Blast.

Undaunted, I jumped back in to a different area. Saw a Dawn Deamon that I had tagged and figured retreat was the best option. Saw another GD running toward me from that direction, was another PK'er, so I turned 90 degrees to run more, Another GD that way!!! I've never seen so many Pkers at once!

So I called it quits figuring there was no loot for me in there tonight!!

This is great stuff Mandu.

Have not been logged on much myself lately, but you've inspired me to get back in there lol.

Perhaps see you in there mate.;)

GL

pvp

really interesting and looking forward to the outcome thread.

Btw they should have a bounty hunting porfession in the game would make it more interesting

This is great stuff Mandu.

Have not been logged on much myself lately, but you've inspired me to get back in there lol.

Perhaps see you in there mate.;)

GL

I'm glad people are enjoying it :)

Btw they should have a bounty hunting porfession in the game would make it more interesting

The funny part would be people placing bounties on other players heads.

N00berish: I just got killed for no reason! I'll give a bounty to anyone who kills this guy!
PK Hunter: How much?
N00berish: Well... I got 2 peds...

Killed :5
Loot Gained: 32.25 PED

Died: 1

Random Mob Loot: 9.17 PED (including 53 BTAU's)

Expenses:

1 Tox Shot: 5 PED
400 ME : 8 PED
Ammo & Decay: 12 PED

Total for today: 16.42 PED
Overall Total: +2.57 PED

Comments:

Had a good run tonight. 5 kills, but not lots of loot. Only 1 was carrying anything, the rest just ammo. Back in Green :)

Last edited:
Total for today: - 16.42 PED
Overall Total: +2.57 PED

Comments:

Back in Green :)

Was that negative sposed to be there? :scratch2:
I do the same on my threads all the time, :silly2:

Was that negative sposed to be there? :scratch2:
I do the same on my threads all the time, :silly2:

Hahha, nope :p

Thanks, I'll fix that !

Killed :2
Loot Gained: 16.35 PED

Random Mob Loot: 20.78 PED

Expenses:

200 ME : 4 PED
Ammo & Decay: 13 PED

Total for today:10.13
Overall Total: +12.70 PED

Comments:

An interesting run tonight. Joined a team which I don't usually. Politics can be complicated in PVP. I urge all PVPers to consider who is in the team, and who you could meet. All is fair in Love and war, and PVP... I am trying to walk a fine lin with this thread, it could easily become a flame thread, but I hope it won't.

See you in the Zone.

come on now, don't get us all into your thread and then stop posting. Any luck lately? :)

-Bird

Sorry, been a little busy lately. I promise I'll get a run or two in this week :yay:

Well,

I have to apoligise a little. My internet connection has been dicey lately, so I've dared not try any PVP. I did venture in to check out the adjusted mobs, but lost connection a few times and got killed a few times.

However, I swear on my honour, I will post at least 1 run tomorrow (Saturday). Hopefully, My ISP will sort out my problem soon, and I'll be able to pick up the pace a little.

Killed : 0
Loot Gained: 0 PED

Random Mob Loot: 0 PED

Expenses:

200 ME : 4 PED
Ammo & Decay: 5 PED

Total for today: -19.00 PED
Overall Total: - 6.30PED

Comments:

Grr. I lost connection about 20 times in the hour i was in PVP. Only saw one potential victim and he got away. The next 2 GD's I saw were invisible due to the bug. So I called it off. Sure hope my internet is working better soon!!

Last edited:
Well,

I have to apologise a little. My internet connection has been dicey lately, so I've dared not try any PVP. I did venture in to check out the adjusted mobs, but lost connection a few times and got killed a few times.

However, I swear on my honour, I will post at least 1 run tomorrow (Saturday). Hopefully, My ISP will sort out my problem soon, and I'll be able to pick up the pace a little.

Damn, that sucks! :(
Wait till it gets sorted, there's no fun in trying to PvP with a dodgy connection.
And it's no fun to read that u got PKed x amount of times cos you DCed.

Edit: Shouldn't 'random mob loot' read 1.06 PED?

Back