FYI: Project Scientist lvl60

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
I very much apreciate the different projects entropias do from time to time. Be it silly once or usefull. I realised I have never done any public projects at all. So I deciced to make this one public with all of you.

Ive allways wanted to unlock the skill scientist, and now I have reached level 59 Human investegator. I started out many years ago scanning auctioneer with just an es100 from TT. Then I moved on to ES400, and last cupple of years I have used an ES500.

Since Im working 12-14hour days in korean shipyard I dont have much time for interaction ingame and doing the active things I love... Hunting and pk at rig.
I have 2weeks left of my rotation in korea and I will try to be online as much as I can, only scanning from LvL59 to LvL60.

I have taken screen shots of my skills, will post this later. The project is to record how much tt of a ES500 scanner you need in order to go from 59 to 60.

ES500 TT used:
-Start 18.06.2010-
Used 88.89 tt on the ES500 2.24% to lvl60

If this project is usefull/funny or just stupid I leave up to you all :)

Last edited:
:yay: go Kimmi go!!

I have to say this is, as far as i remember your most reasonable ef thread/project ever. :)

So good luck and have fun.

Update:

Used 88.89 tt on the ES500 2.24% to lvl60 :D

in order to make this data usefull, could you pls check cheapest way of chipping in to 60 & what it would cost?

:wtg:go Kimmi :wtg:

which technique are u using to scan humans?

ps. have you noticed that you get more "scan human" from higher skilled avatars??? or is that in my head ??

Last edited:
in order to make this data usefull, could you pls check cheapest way of chipping in to 60 & what it would cost?

I took screen of all my skills, and when I get to lvl60. I can easily calc tt value and take price from auction. Then compare whats the cheapest. Or am I missing our point... :scratch2:

ok, ty:) & too short oc

Gl with your project.

How many other avatars actually have this skill unlocked?

gl with the project

Back